Kendall Jenner Confronted About Dating Harry Styles

Thu, January 16, 2014 1:47pm EST by 17 Comments

Moments after Kendall sat down on ‘Chelsea Lately’ Jan. 15, Chelsea dove right in and asked if she’s dating Harry Styles. Kendall’s response is totally shocking and we want to know what you think.

Kendall Jenner was put on the defense by late-night host, Chelsea Handler. The star of Chelsea Lately, had both Kendall and Kylie Jenner on her show to promote the upcoming season of KUWTK, but she was more interested in Kendall’s love life!

Kendall Jenner Confronted About Harry Styles By Chelsea Handler

The reality star had to have known that she would be asked about Harry, and we’re shocked she didn’t have a better answer! She just sat there like a bump on a log and didn’t say a word!

Harry Styles’ Sexiest Girls

This was Kendall’s chance to tell the world about her romance with Harry. We totally understand that she wanted to keep her relationship private but she could have teased us a bit more than that!

Kendall & Harry Show Tons Of PDA

The couple were on a ski trip and they were spotted in a hot tub together.
According to a new report, Harry was rubbing Kendall’s back and they looked so happy together.

“They skied together every day and partied with their friends in their posh private house in the evenings,” a source told Heat magazine. “At first, Kendall and Harry were shy around each other, but they held hands after skiing and later in the hot tub he was rubbing her back and neck.”

HollywoodLifers, what do you think of Kendall not saying a word to Chelsea about her romance?

– Chloe Melas

More Harry Styles News:

1. Harry Styles Stuck In A Love Triangle With Kendall Jenner & Daisy Lowe
  2. Harry Styles Tweets Picture Of Eggs — Dissing Justin Bieber Police Raid?
  3. Harry Styles: How He’s Beginning To Plan A Future With Kendall Jenner

Posted at 4:52 PM on January 20, 2014

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this
blog loading? I’m trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it’s the
blog. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

sandy

Posted at 7:37 AM on January 17, 2014

Kendall is a smart girl and different than others.
She is a very pretty yet natural type. I am sure she got a disciplined education by her mom and dad.

Good for Harry. I am sure his mom will like Kendall.

killy gibson

Posted at 7:23 AM on January 17, 2014

up to I looked at the check which was of $4246 , I didnt believe that my brother truly earning money parttime online. . there mums best friend started doing this 4 only about 19 months and resently paid for the loans on their condo and purchased themselves a Land Rover Defender . see here….bay91.COM

facundojxzv

Posted at 9:44 PM on January 16, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvzxvzxv

MM

Posted at 9:23 PM on January 16, 2014

OPEN to join a group where all members believe Interracial relationship?Love sees no color..Why not GO TO–► ( WhiteandBlackDating.c o m ) —————————–~ .That is a Serious interracial dating site for black,brown,yellow and white singles seeking relationships, friendships beyond race and borders. No matter what is your color,SIGN UP to have a special mixed relationship.Do NOT miss it,that won’t let you down.

Amanda

Posted at 9:00 PM on January 16, 2014

What truly has me more than perplexed is the fact that this is the only public relationship kendall’s been in, all her past relationships have been kept hush hush to the point where nobody really knew bc they have never been questioned in any way. So if she wants to make it private or so she says, the whole world wouldn’t be talking about sir Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner. That’s like killing someone and knowing you did and everybody knows, yet the person involved won’t admit it. It’s a bit pointless and quite laughable considering the amount of very publicized dates they have been on. I wouldn’t call it a relationship, I would just call this Haylor 2.0. They just walk around busy streets the paps take a few HQ shots then go around pretending they want to keep it private. The epitome of a PR stunt. That’s it folks. I like Kendall, always have and I love Harry to death if I didn’t have certain views or exercised any critical thought, I’d definitely “ship” them. But I call ‘em like I see ‘em.

cece

Posted at 8:53 PM on January 16, 2014

i honestly dont even know where they stand anymore…

cece

Posted at 8:52 PM on January 16, 2014

yes im upset bc we dont know if its true or not..but no im not bc i dont like hendall.

me

Posted at 7:54 PM on January 16, 2014

smart kendall….beautiful girl… she was totally different than the other girls… go hendall… this is your private life, keep it girl!!!!

Mighose

Posted at 7:51 PM on January 16, 2014

my best friend’s mom makes $88 /hr on the computer . She has been out of work for eight months but last month her payment was $14722 just working on the computer for a few hours. view website……Jobs84.COM

Melissa

Posted at 7:28 PM on January 16, 2014

The only ones upset are you stupid tabloid blogs, it’s none of your business.

Rew

Posted at 7:04 PM on January 16, 2014

my girlfriends daddy just got black Dodge Challenger SRT8 Core only from parttime off a computer. find out here Jobs95.ℭOM

John C. Judge

Posted at 7:00 PM on January 16, 2014

W­­W­­W.­­M­­A­­X­­­­4­­7.­­C­­O­­M­­

Kathryn Magee

Posted at 3:34 PM on January 16, 2014

I’m making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $65 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do,… F­­B­3­9­.­ℭ­O­M

ani

Posted at 2:44 PM on January 16, 2014

i hate kendall

Bluie Ivz

Posted at 2:35 PM on January 16, 2014

All she did was smile and left it as that. I don’t blame her

Missy

Posted at 2:20 PM on January 16, 2014

Kendall did not exactly sit there like a log, she seemed animated and happy, she just smilingly decided not to answer the question. Do you blame her? I don’t.