Kate Gosselin’s Children Were ‘Emotionally Intimidated’ On ‘Today’

Thu, January 16, 2014 2:56pm EDT by 14 Comments
Courtesy of NBC

Carolyn

Posted at 2:11 PM on September 13, 2014

This is gross GROSSELIN! Please tell this women to go back to work! OH I have eight kids support me PLEASE! my mother in law had 12! You got greedy abusive and your kids are a product of your physico mind! Jon, left for a reason! The kids are so messed up! You we already Know are not worthy of wasting film on! You just proved it to the world! You are not an actress ! you not a movie star! You are not a mother! So go back to nursing. Or are you to good for that now! If they ever put on a show I would not even let my dog watch it!

dale

Posted at 1:27 PM on February 10, 2014

You guys can certainly tell more about them than I can. Are they totally happy with the way things have gone? Probably not, but who is totally happy with anything. They just seemed to be nervous to me and if I think back to when I was that age I would have been shy as hell to go on national tv too. There is a big difference talking to people and then talking to that same person while the camera is on. Do I want them to do another show? No I never watched the other ones. But I wouldn’t down them if they wanted to do another.

Connecticut Sam

Posted at 11:37 PM on January 22, 2014

Yes, Kate is a lunatic, bully and a thug. I hope that she die broke and alone.

marko

Posted at 3:22 AM on January 17, 2014

This woman is a lunatic. Let your kids lead normal kid lives! You WACKO!

Laurie

Posted at 12:24 AM on January 17, 2014

Hey Kate…IF their lives WERE “totally normal”, they wouldn’t be on national TV telling millions that their lives ARE “totally normal”!!

Mighose

Posted at 7:52 PM on January 16, 2014

my best friend’s mom makes $88 /hr on the computer . She has been out of work for eight months but last month her payment was $14722 just working on the computer for a few hours. view website….Jobs84.COM

SaveTheGosselin8

Posted at 7:09 PM on January 16, 2014

The twins were obviously coached by Kate as to what she wanted them to say. Mady said to Cara “you’re not going to say it”, clearly shows words were force fed to them by Kate. They are “injured” and I hope they didn’t have to suffer Kates “penalty ot severeness” after the interview. Hopefully The View will cancel their interview on Monday, but I doubt it, sadly.

The State of PA doesn’t seem to care about them or they would have appointed a Guardian for the kids for whenever they are in Kates custody. Kate copyrighted her journal which means everything in Kate Gosselin: How She Fooled the World is true, the abuse, the emotional cruelty, her evilness towards others, EVERYTHING.

omg really?

Posted at 3:17 AM on January 17, 2014

Kate is being seen for what she really is and it’s bothering her. She needs people to believe she is the do all for my kids mom. Really? Kate told the twins what to say and was thrown because they said nothing. They don’t want another show…they just want to be loved by their mentally ill mother.

Rew

Posted at 7:08 PM on January 16, 2014

my girlfriends daddy just got black Dodge Challenger SRT8 Core only from parttime off a computer. find out here Jobs95.ℭOM

John C. Judge

Posted at 7:04 PM on January 16, 2014

Link ➨➨➨➨➨➨ W­­W­­W.­­M­­A­­X­­­­4­­7.­­C­­O­­M­­

Sue Kandy

Posted at 6:34 PM on January 16, 2014

What a poor excuse for a mother pimping your kids out so you can enjoy the limelight! Heaven forbid you go back to your “real” job as a nurse and earn a living on your own accord and not off the backs of your kids!

LetThemBeKids

Posted at 4:31 PM on January 16, 2014

But golly gee, Kate. You’re always going on and on and on about how your kids grew up in front of the TV cameras and how they’re just SO excited to do another reality show…sure didn’t look that way today, especially when one girl had to look at you/whisper to you before she answered the question. Guess they didn’t study your script long enough, did they? Poor girls. I bet they’re in for one LONG ride home back to PA…

just wow

Posted at 3:12 AM on January 17, 2014

Those girls didn’t do this on purpose. This was not a planned attack on kate. They were tounge-tied by fear. Kate is hoping the twins can get her back on tv. Sorry Kate….you just showed the world how abusive you are. You will stop at nothing to try and live a life you were never entitled to.
You do nothing all day but beg for free stuff….all of the kids are in school full time….your reason for not getting a real job is what?

Kathryn Magee

Posted at 3:29 PM on January 16, 2014

I’m making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $65 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do,… F­­B­3­9­.­ℭ­O­M