Jon Gosselin: My Girls Went Silent On ‘Today’ Show ‘Out Of Fear’ Of Kate

Thu, January 16, 2014 7:32pm EDT by 14 Comments
Kate Gosselin Girls
Getty/Courtesy Of NBC

Rhon

Posted at 12:04 PM on March 14, 2014

I could never warm to her. There is something about her and her mannerisms that I find unsettling. Just heard that TLC is airing a special in June starring her and her children. Throw it out there and see how the show resonates must be the point. They are past the cute, little kid stage so we shall see how it goes over.

Shelly

Posted at 2:02 PM on February 14, 2014

I think Kate’s a good mom from watching the show I just think her girls probably said ya well go on the show blah blah and then froze up. So what she’s a good mom Jon shouldn’t say anything he cheated on his wife and left his family and Kate is still there being a full time mom.

Marcia

Posted at 1:45 PM on January 20, 2014

I watched the interview and I honestly think the media is making more of this than necessary. So they didn’t talk, so what. Stage fright? It happens. They are also 13 years old with attitudes. As for their father being so high and mighty, who calls TMZ and complains about that appearance 10 minutes after it happened to tell “his side?” WHO CARES??? He is now on Couples Therapy with his lesbian girlfriend. He is a trainwreck.

Help

Posted at 3:48 AM on February 1, 2014

Right…the twins locked up..too scared to speak in front of Kate. The twins were NOT going to bash their dad. Jon gives all the kids a real life. Not stage fright….its called punishment, and a beating by mom…They were frozen to speak the truth. The kid’s still don’t believe anyone can help them yet,

Sad for all the Gosslin kids

Posted at 11:14 AM on January 17, 2014

KG is a barking mother. Constantly barking stern corrections at her kids, just watch the re-runs. I’m appalled every time I hear it. I wonder why those kids don’t break down emotionally! Were the twins afraid of their mother? Damn straight they were! However I think it goes further, I think they were afraid of displeasing their father too.

omg really?

Posted at 1:47 AM on January 18, 2014

The twins were afraid of making mommy mad….they know daddy loves them no matter what….and this IS what made them go quiet

mallardazxv

Posted at 10:36 AM on January 17, 2014

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmvncvn

Cowgirl

Posted at 9:54 AM on January 17, 2014

I do not believe Kate is scary. I believe she is a straight shooter, very honest and upfront with everyone, and does not put on airs like so many on TV including that fakey ex-husband of hers. Now he is scary because he is so back stabbing. She is not a backstabber. She does not care if the camera’s are rolling or not, she is who she is, honest, trustworthy, friendly, protective of her childrend but no matter where they are she will set them straight just like mom’s of the good old days of child rearing. Unlike most of todays moms, they do not set their kids straight or discipline or nothing and they are very fake and behind the scenes now that would be scary BUT not Kate. She disciplines and set them straight no matter where they are. She is like my mom was in the 50’s and 60’s. She is real.

omg really?

Posted at 1:45 AM on January 18, 2014

I agree! Kate is real not scary. Straight shooter….she was real when she said she ABUSED her 2 year old…she pulled him by his hair and threw him into his crib….Then called Jon saying she really thought she might have hurt him THIS time!!!!

Kate U Need Help Man U R Losing It Or I Should Say Lost It. WOW......

Posted at 4:47 PM on January 19, 2014

@Cowgirl, You sound as Krazy as Krazy Kate.She can’t get another T.V. show because no one wants to watch Krazy Kate,anymore, EVER. SOOOO that woman loses control and goes nuts, maybe she should take meds.for her severe O.C.D. That may help but she has to find a job outside of the home where she feels needed, BUT NOT ON T.V., There are way too many fame whores out there now we can’t get rid of fast enough. Isit a good thing for your kids Krazy Kate? NOOOO. OMG, just watch the Today’s show video again…

killy gibson

Posted at 7:09 AM on January 17, 2014

up to I looked at the check which was of $4246 , I didnt believe that my brother truly earning money parttime online. . there mums best friend started doing this 4 only about 19 months and resently paid for the loans on their condo and purchased themselves a Land Rover Defender . see here….bay91.COM

Mighose

Posted at 7:53 PM on January 16, 2014

Jobs84.COM

Mighose

Posted at 7:53 PM on January 16, 2014

my best friend’s mom makes $88 /hr on the computer . She has been out of work for eight months but last month her payment was $14722 just working on the computer for a few hours. view website………..Jobs84.COM

jj

Posted at 9:11 AM on January 17, 2014

Tell your best friends Mom Good for her!!!! This is not the place to write this crap.