Juan Pablo Can’t Stop Talking About Daughter Camila On Dates

Thu, January 16, 2014 5:11pm EDT by 11 Comments
Juan Pablo Galavis Dates
Courtesy of Instagram

Patrick

Posted at 1:17 PM on February 26, 2014

Juan Pablo is a fantastic example that every father and/or father-to-be should follow…His daughter, clearly, is the number one woman in his life…It will be disappointing if, after choosing the woman who will become his bride, on The Bachelor, his daughter doesn’t take to her…Also, because JP and his daughter are so close, his daughter may become jealous of his new gf/wife, and vice-versa…That’s the unknown variable…I hope that, when all is said and done, Juan Pablo, his new bride and his daughter, Camila, will have a happy life together, as a family.

Mel

Posted at 3:00 PM on February 26, 2014

Patrick this is the exact reason why Juan Pablo has no business being on a dating show or dating at al. Too many issues can arise causing rifts between step mom and child. JP stay home raise your kid and when she is 18 then go for it. When you have kids you make promises and that is that they will be #1 until their adults. Pack your bag stop screwing around with these women and raise your kid. You look ridiculous.

ron bennett

Posted at 12:27 AM on February 26, 2014

JP IS A DOG IN HEAT AND DOESN’T KNOW WHAT HE WANTS, EXCEPT TO CONSTANTLY MAKE OUT WITH ALL THE WOMEN ON THE SHOW. NOT TO MENTION,HAVING SEX WITH THE LAST 3 LADIES. ANDI TOLD IT LIKE IT IS AND SO DID HER FATHER AND THAT’S WHY JP WAS SO UNCOMFORTABLE. BESIDES, IF HE WAS SO CONCERNED ABOUT HIS 4 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER, THEN HE SHOULD HAVE GIVEN ALL THE LADIES A CHANCE TO PERSONALLY MEET HER, NOT JUST ONE.JP WASN’T HONEST ENOUGH TO TELL THEM WHY HE ISN’T MARRIED ANYMORE.AND HIS EXCUSE ABOUT HIS ENGLISH INTERPRETATION..WAS..BS..HE DIDN’T SHOW ONE BIT OF REAL AFFECTION OR EXPRESS HIS FEELINGS EXCEPT THAT HE REALLY LIKED THEM..(.A LOT). SEEMED LIKE WHEN THEY ALL WERE TRYING TO TALK SERIOUSLY JP WOULD BE PLAYING AROUND WITH THEIR HAIR,OR TOUCHING THEIR NOSE OR CHEEKS, BUT NOT REALLY LISTENING. AND OFF IN HIS OWN LITTLE WORLD. OH! LET’S NOT FORGET HIS DRESS ATTIRE, ESPECIALLY WHEN HE WENT TO MEET ALL THE PARENTS. DID ANYONE SEE IF JP HAD ANY OTHER KIND OF SHOES TO WEAR THAN THOSE SANDLES?

Kolette

Posted at 2:06 PM on January 27, 2014

I was hoping JP’s agenda for coming on the show was for true love. As nice as he seems, I now think he’s really on there for fun, getting to make out w/ tons of women, have a bunch of them fight for him, fame, & fortune. Obviously his little girl comes first before any woman/girlfriend, so good luck to whoever has to compete w/ her & the females in his family. Maybe, the only way for the new gf/wife to win up to the daughter’s level is to have a bunch of babies for JP. A suggestion for the single ladies is to really get to know him long term before sacrificing so much to be w/ JP. Sometimes, when women have their first baby w/ a man who has a child/kids already, the first pregnancy & parental experiences may be very special for the new mom but not so much for the papa. She can become quite disappointed. Don’t be surprised if he favors his older kid(s) over the ones he have w/ the new woman, too. A question for women to consider: Is it better for single woman to have children w/ single men so that they can experience pregnancy, parenthood, & everything else for the first time together in order to achieve the best experiences possible?

shelly

Posted at 11:55 AM on January 28, 2014

I agree, his swapping spit and then stopping as CA MIL A is watching is leaving me cold

Jacklyn

Posted at 12:44 PM on January 23, 2014

I thought this broadcast had fnally run its course. But selecting Juan Pablo as the Bachelor was the perfect choice for the producers to generate ongoing interest for this show. Whatever Juan Pablo’s true reason is for accepting this role, this exposure will forever change the course of his life! He has a special quality beyond any other reality star that appeared before him and I hope he will have unending success once this show ends.

Andrea Galavis

Posted at 6:17 AM on January 17, 2014

JP there is not person in the world who can say how to grow up your child! Both parents are important in Camilas life and if you found the way to share time with her in a healthy environment that is the best to do as a parent! I do understand how difficult is to be a single parent! As you cousin I think you are great person with so many people supporting you! Your parents and close friend are proud of you !! Keep what you are doing an never give up! You are great and successful person
Big kisses Andrea Galavis :)

Mel

Posted at 7:54 PM on January 16, 2014

You know JP being on the bachelor while his daughter is so young is just wrong. Yes his child ones first no question. I was widowed at age 35 with 4 kids and they were my priority until the last one went off to college. I socialized but did not date NEVER did I bring a man home to my house. That said this issue is hugely one sided. You hear him discuss that his daughter comes first (again she should) but he is putting himself out there with all these conditions for the women. Fair NOPE. If you choose to date which I don’t agree stay home raise your kid when she’s 18 have at it. But if your dating the lady needs to also be a priority. Leaving a date, casual dinner with friends (UNLESS ITS an EMERGENCY ) is rude. His little girl wi survive and daddy comes home after. JP is being a jerk if she calls says I want you to come home daddy” and he runs…. Ridiculous. Think it. Over JP don’t put conditions on anyone. Stay home raise your daughter and then your time is yours. I’m 53 my 4th child my daughter just started college now it’s time for me. When you have kids you mKe promises and putting yourself on TV like this is selfish and just downright immature.

Too much

Posted at 7:36 PM on January 16, 2014

I know his daughter is cute, but the show is getting old already. I’ve heard that he had no intention of getting serious with any of the girls, that he will probably reunite with his ex, and that he’s only trying to promote his career by going on the show. So much for being so serious “because I have a daughter.” He says that every five minutes.

Amanda

Posted at 12:31 AM on January 18, 2014

That is probably EXACTLY what is going on. My ex-husband was a gorgeous Leo (just like Juan Pablo) from Santa Cruz, Bolivia who acted the same exact way. He was obsessed with his daughter. And he left me after he got what he needed from me.

John C. Judge