Selena Gomez: Worried Sick About Justin Bieber Over Police Raid

Wed, January 15, 2014 9:31am EDT by 53 Comments
FameFlyNet Courtesy of Instagram

JUSTINE BIEBER FAN ONLY

Posted at 1:44 PM on January 19, 2014

WELL, TECHNICALLY, SELENA ONLY SOLD OUT 2-3 CONCERTS AS READ FROM AN ACCURATE ARTICLE, (ONLY THAT MINE IS NOT, BUT AS FAR AS I CAN REMEMBERED IT ABOUT 3-4 WEEK AGO, IT WAS ONLY AN 2-3 SOLD OUT CONCERTS ON HER RECENT TOURS.. EVEN BEFORE SHE GOTTEN SICK OR SOMETHING. SHE DOES NOT NEED TO REACH ASIA, TO BE SUCCESSFULLY SOLD OUT EITHER, SHE IS NOT WELL KNOWN IN HERE. THANK GOD! FOR THE CANCELLATION! ALSO, IT IS A WISE DECISION IF SHE WANTED TO STAY ON THE LIME LIGHT, SHE SHOULD STICK AND KEEP ON USING JUSTINE BIEBER. AND GET CURED AT THE SAME TIME. WHICH I WILL HONESTLY SAY AS A HUMAN BEING THAT I HOPE SHE GETS WELL SOON, EVEN THOUGH SHE IS USING JUSTINE BIEBER, AND SHE DOUBTS IF HER CONCERT TOURS IN ASIA WOULD SOLD OUT. CAUSE I WILL HONESTLY SAY, NO! SHE REALLY IS NOT WELL KNOWN IN MY COUNTRY. EVEN IF THEY DO, SINCE SHE IS THE EX OF JUSTINE BIEBER, (WHICH I DOUBT THAT IN MY COUNTRY WOULD CARE, AND SHE IS FROM DISNEY, WIZARD OF WAVERLY PLACE, WHICH AGAIN, I DOUBT, THAT EVERYONE IS INTO HER SONG. CAUSE IF THE KIDS WOULD PREFER PRODUCTS FROM WIZARD, THERE SHOULD HAVE HAD BEEN A PRODUCT FROM THERE IN THE TOYS DEPARTMENT STORE? BUT I DOUBT THAT IT WILL SOLD OUT IF THERE IS ONE, AND SINCE THERE IS NONE, MEANING, IT IS NOT A BIG HIT… WE ARE TALKING ABOUT DISNEY PRODUCTS HERE, I SAW LOTS OF HANNA MONTANA STUFF BEFORE THOUGH, EVEN THOUGH I DON’T KNOW THE LITTLE GIRL BEFORE. CAUSE I USUALLY GO OUT, AND SHOP, AND CHECK ALL THE STUFF, FROM KIDS TO GROWN UP! NOPE! ITS A DOWNFALL. SO NO, SHE ISN’T WELL KNOWN IN HERE. I REALLY DOUBT THAT THEY WILL BOUGHT HER TICKETS. JUST STATING REALITY. THERE ARE MORE ARTIST THAT PEOPLE ARE MORE EAGER TO SEE, LIKE OLD BIG TIME ARTIST, LIKE ALICIA K. BEYONCE, YOU KNOW THE DRILL?…. AND SAVING UP FOR THOSE CONCERTS INSTEAD! THAN TO SEE SELENA, THE EX OF JUSTINE BIEBER, NOW BACK AGAIN, WHICH NOT EVERYONE IN MY COUNTRY REALLY CARES, NOR EVEN UPDATE ABOUT, NOR LIKED HER MUSIC VERY MUCH, ALSO, THE GIRL FROM DISNEY. WAVERLY PLACE. TAKE NOTE AGAIN! NOT EVERYONE WATCH DISNEY NOWADAYS IN OUR CABLE CHANNEL. ITS REALITY…. EVEN AS A GROWN UP, I DON’T REALLY SEE ANYTHING INTERESTING NOW WITH DISNEY STARS…. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE KIDS IN THIS GENERATION… CAUSE AS FAR AS I COULD REMEMBER, EVEN OLDER PEOPLE WATCH DISNEY IN MY GENERATION, LIKE 25 AND UP BEFORE, AND EVEN KNOWS LINDSEY, HILARY. KNOWING LINDSEY FOR THIS AND THAT, BRITNEY FOR YOU KNOW, ALTHOUGH HILARY WAS AT FIRST, BUT WAS NOT AS WELL KNOWN FOR LINDSEY AND BRITNEY, EVEN THOUGH I LIKE HILARY, I HAVE TO WRITE IT DOWN. SINCE I AM NOT BIAS LIKE THIS SITE.

ALEXA

Posted at 10:26 PM on January 17, 2014

HALF OF THINGS THEY SAY AREN’T EVEN TRUE.

Vera

Posted at 9:46 PM on January 17, 2014

No Selena! You don’t need to do this to yourself, specially for him! He is such a idiot and trash!! Please Selena, run! Run fast and far away from him!

James

Posted at 7:01 AM on January 17, 2014

Looks like she got herself a bad boy, thing or something like that.

IDIOTS

Posted at 6:22 AM on January 17, 2014

TURN IT OFF!! Hobnickillabcha OFF!!

IDIOTS

Posted at 6:21 AM on January 17, 2014

Will someone please turn this STUPID CRAP OFF!!

IDIOTS

Posted at 6:20 AM on January 17, 2014

Bunch of idiots.

whatever

Posted at 11:51 PM on January 16, 2014

Selena doesn’t care, stop making up stories and get over it

John bondwest

Posted at 9:56 PM on January 16, 2014

SHE HAS THE RIGHT TO BE IF SHE HIS GIRLFRIEND IT SHOW SHE CARE FOR HIM AND DOESN’T WANT HIM TO GET INTO TROUBLE

Rew

Posted at 7:25 PM on January 16, 2014

my girlfriends daddy just got black Dodge Challenger SRT8 Core only from parttime off a computer. find out here Jobs95.ℭOM

Leilani

Posted at 5:26 AM on January 16, 2014

Not a Bieber fan, but I wonder how he threw those eggs to amount to $20,000 worth of damages??? O_o

ruthann

Posted at 8:58 PM on January 16, 2014

i dont think he did it cuz alot of people hate him right now and plus i dont believe anything the press says cuz most of it is lies.. but if he did he couldnt do $20,000 worth of damages with eggs. -.-

kalani!

Posted at 8:20 PM on January 15, 2014

I bet sel threw the eggs!!!

delanie

Posted at 9:33 AM on January 16, 2014

yea umm it was Justin, the man saw him and they were having an argument. Idiot

julia

Posted at 5:04 PM on January 17, 2014

nnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooo she didn’t ur just a selena hater and a Justin lover!!!!

Ashlee

Posted at 10:55 AM on January 18, 2014

Wtf is wrong with you? She been fighting a disease this year and also touring. I’m proving that ur comment is false.

tiffany

Posted at 8:09 PM on January 15, 2014

Are you a believer hannah?

Hannah

Posted at 7:59 PM on January 15, 2014

Like she said in her song she is addicted to Justin!!!!

“Can’t stop because I love it, hate the way I love you
All day, all night, maybe I’m addicted for life, no lie…
I love you much, too much to hide you, this love ain’t finished yet…
I’m yours no take backs.
Gon’ love you for life, I ain’t leaving your side
Even if you knock it, ain’t no way to stop it
Forever you’re mine, baby I’m addicted, no lie, no lie…
This love will be the death of me
But I know I’ll die happily
I’ll know, I’ll know, I’ll know
Because you love me so.”

sellybean

Posted at 8:49 PM on January 15, 2014

Ha and everyone is just focused on the Come and Get it part the whole time she was talking about Justin oh wow!!!!!!!

JUSTINE BIEBER FAN ONLY

Posted at 1:52 PM on January 19, 2014

OH WOW! SHE DIDN’T WRITE THAT SONG… DIDN’T YOU KNOW, SOME OF HER SONGS ARE WRITTEN BY KATY PERRY.

emily

Posted at 6:08 PM on January 15, 2014

Selena is MIA. And as she said herself in a tweet ‘you are who you hang with” enough said

anon

Posted at 7:24 PM on January 15, 2014

And she hangs out with Justin soooo……..

emily

Posted at 12:50 AM on January 16, 2014

yes the one time. She also hangs out with Ashley Benson, Taylor Swift, David Henrie, Francias Raisa, etc etc. They are friends, yes, maybe, possibly, but chose her health over him. Who writes that crap. A man wouldn’t ask her to do that.

ruthann

Posted at 8:55 PM on January 16, 2014

they are dating again so of course they hang out. duh.