Miley Cyrus: Shocking New ‘Dumb & Dumber’ Bowl Hair Cut

Wed, January 15, 2014 9:58am EST by 20 Comments
Miley Cyrus Bowl Cut
FameFlyNet

Miley debuted a rather interesting hair cut as she hung out with friends outside a recording studio in Los Angeles on Jan. 14. What do you think of her new cut?

Miley Cyrus, 21, debuted a bowl cut on Jan. 14, resembling the character Lloyd in Dumb & Dumber! What do you think of her new ‘do?

Miley Cyrus’ Bowl Cut — Hair Cut Resembles ‘Dumb & Dumber’

Miley’s hair has been through the gauntlet since she cut it off in August 2012. It’s been spikey, styled, held under a bob wig — but her newest cut may be the most shocking ever!

Miley’s hair is platinum blonde on top with her dark roots peeking out at the sides. Does the new look demonstrate Miley’s fun and funky personality or does it look like she’s stuck in the ’90s?

Miley’s & Jennifer Aniston’s Feud

Miley Cyrus & Jennifer Aniston In Hair Battle

A Jan. 7 report in Radar Online claimed Miley was in a hair feud with Jennifer Aniston, stemming from her relationship with Jen’s BFF & stylist Chris McMillan.

“Miley has radically remade her look with the help of handpicked hairdresser Chris, but the successful creative collaboration between the pair is headed for splitsville because of Jen,” a source told Radar.

“Jen has gotten very impatient with Chris’ constant attention to Miley — as well as the fact that Miley’s hair is getting so many headlines.”

We wonder if Chris was behind this new bowl cut!

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Do you love or loathe Miley’s hair?

– Dory Larrabee

More Miley Cyrus Beauty News:

1. Miley Cyrus: Stunning Hair & Makeup On New Year’s Rockin’ Eve
  2. Miley Cyrus Rocks Wig On Twitter — Missing Her Long Hair?
  3. Miley Cyrus V. Jennifer Aniston: Stylist Takes Side In Hair Feud

Nondumiso

Posted at 7:08 AM on March 31, 2014

I soooo love Miley’s Bob cuts, not so sure about the bowl cut though , although I miss da old Miley Hanna Montanna cyrus

syed kamran

Posted at 3:18 AM on March 9, 2014

I was so glad when miley allowed to grow her hair out and I was waiting to see her with her extantion hairs but now it seems like that that she is long gone from our thinking

syed kamran

Posted at 1:55 AM on March 9, 2014

everyone wants old miley back but I think she don’t care about it.

Myra

Posted at 2:32 AM on February 20, 2014

I want the old miles back with extensions

Fuzzy

Posted at 11:36 PM on February 4, 2014

Beaver and her (and Noah) must have gone to the same barber. At least Beaver looks good in it, but Miley, bleh.

Dan

Posted at 5:19 PM on February 2, 2014

I love Miley, but that look is just NO!

Clinton m lewis

Posted at 12:13 AM on February 1, 2014

I clint Lewis loves Miley’s hair and I personally voted 90 thousand votes

Ivan

Posted at 2:48 PM on January 31, 2014

Most people who are white trash try to change and rise above it. Miley is just advertising the fact of what she really is – White Trash!

Fuzzy

Posted at 11:37 PM on February 4, 2014

Gasp! Ivan, I thought you love Miley, since she is Beaver’s alter ego.

Marianne

Posted at 11:04 PM on January 19, 2014

I’ve never liked a shaved look…there is nothing to play around with to get any shape or different look going. It’s an unforgiving harsh look. I think there was a psychological reason for this cut…when women want a change in their life they often do it with a new hairstyle.

hollywoodsuperman

Posted at 3:14 AM on January 16, 2014

Well, I can’t say that I love this new cut, but, I like it the best out of all Miley’s haircuts, since she cut it short.
My apologies to all shorthaired women, but, I find women more beautiful with long hair. (With the exception of Halle Berry). I don’t mean anything by it, it’s just a personal preference.
However, Miley’s new ‘do’ reminds me of Demi Moore in the movie ‘Ghost’. And, I happen to think that Ms. Moore looked very beautiful in that film. Miley happens to carry off this look pretty well.
Though I would much prefer her with long hair,LOL!
Later all; Hollywood—out.

Jackie Jacks Smith

Posted at 6:11 PM on January 15, 2014

The new cut is fer shure DUMBER!

Toni

Posted at 5:37 PM on January 15, 2014

Who keeps doing this to her? Whoever dresses her and cuts her hair must do it on purpose to make us laugh.

She’s like a stupid little organ grinder monkey.

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 4:58 PM on January 15, 2014

SHE GETS DUMBER EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF THAT IS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sophia Taylor

Posted at 4:01 PM on January 15, 2014

my friend’s half-sister makes $79 every hour on the computer. She has been without work for nine months but last month her pay was $21823 just working on the computer for a few hours. find out here

➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨ W­W­W­.­S­T­A­R­5­­8.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Caily Jon

Posted at 2:06 PM on January 15, 2014

upto I looked at the receipt of $5929, I did not believe that…my… brother realy earning money in there spare time from there pretty old laptop.. there friends cousin haz done this 4 only 14 months and a short time ago took care of the morgage on their home and bourt a great new Fiat Multipla. visit site

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<C­H­E­C­K­4­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Kathy

Posted at 6:45 PM on January 15, 2014

I like it! It will be easy care for her when she is on tour.

Miz Lulu

Posted at 11:47 AM on January 15, 2014

hahaha xD

thorpxcbxcb

Posted at 10:18 AM on January 15, 2014

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnxcbx

Smiler

Posted at 10:01 AM on January 15, 2014

I liked the hair on her and now she just ruined it but with a little bit of hair gel she can fix it