‘Duck Dynasty’ Season 5 Premiere: Rebecca Robertson Shakes Things Up

Wed, January 15, 2014 11:03pm EDT by 23 Comments
Duck Dynasty Season 5 Premiere
Courtesy of A&E

ducklife2.org

Posted at 10:02 AM on June 5, 2014

They intend to stir things up, knowing that DRI DUCK jackets just
feel better. The A stands for Asymmetry; (one half of the sight is unlike the other half;) The B stands
for Border, (the border of the sight is irregular in shape,
scalloped or poorly defined;), The C stands for Color (The color
varies from one area to another and may appear in shades of tan and brown, black; sometimes white, red or blue;
)The D stands for Diameter (the size of a pencil eraser or larger.

This is made with pisco puro and the juice of the aguaymanto
fruit.

Tess Sandlin

Posted at 7:23 PM on January 16, 2014

I was disappointed in the premier last night. It was lacking the usual bantering between the brothers, and wit. I didn’t think Rebecca fit into the ongoing story.

Kathryn Magee

Posted at 3:29 PM on January 16, 2014

I’m making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $65 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do,… F­­B­3­9­.­ℭ­O­M

memyselfni

Posted at 10:52 AM on January 16, 2014

OK…so unfair that the writer of this article had to throw this in ” And she doesn’t exactly fit in with everyone, for reasons I’m sure Phil has noticed.”
Seriously? That’s his granddaughter. And just about everyone’s over the controversy, why aren’t you? So stupid.

Matt

Posted at 10:35 AM on January 16, 2014

She’s hot.

Ealiche

Posted at 8:22 AM on January 16, 2014

my best friend’s sister-in-law makes $65 every hour on the laptop. She has been without a job for 10 months but last month her pay was $14892 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Discover More Here………….. Ba­y95.c­OM

teresa

Posted at 2:36 AM on January 16, 2014

teresa I’m close I save my life if you made me laugh

teresa

Posted at 2:39 AM on January 16, 2014

I didn’t say that I said Uncle si save my life I was ready to kill myself until he made me laugh made me feel liok being a redneck i professional world.

Ghost Writer

Posted at 2:02 AM on January 16, 2014

Yeah funny the racist Phil bringing out his token Asian Foster granddaughter after he’s shown his true colors

WatlerNotu

Posted at 2:10 AM on January 16, 2014

You do live up to your name, Ghost Writer. If you knew anything about the show, you would know that Willie has an adopted black son too.

teresa

Posted at 2:41 AM on January 16, 2014

your a racist against christian bring it it take u out

memyselfni

Posted at 10:50 AM on January 16, 2014

This season was filmed before all the craziness. What a dumb soul you are.

lindsey Anderson

Posted at 12:29 AM on January 16, 2014

I cant say anything about the glizt little girl cause I don’t know her. I will say she doesn’t seem to add any value that we as watchers enjoy. She doesn’t seem to respect her VERY respectable family. Little snobby is all im saying. different strokes for different folks ya dig? I think she should go back to the runways and stop messin with our show.

Anon

Posted at 8:26 AM on January 16, 2014

Wow, the HATE from women on this blog unreal. Snobby and disrespectful? LOL, all that from what? A whole 3 mins of air time she had on this episode. She was nothing but warm and friendly.

Jeff Davis

Posted at 9:06 AM on January 16, 2014

She adds a ton of ‘eye-candy’ value to the male viewers, that’s for sure. Which is why all the nasty females be hatin’ on her.

wealthypeople1

Posted at 12:00 AM on January 16, 2014

If you want to date wealthy men and beautiful women with high net worth, ideally you must know where these people hang out. Don’t know where to start? ++++ WealthyPeople.Org ++++ The easiest way to go would be meeting them online.
dsfsdfds

sarah

Posted at 11:16 PM on January 15, 2014

Really disappointed. It’s like watching another spoiled rich person. She even carried a small dog like Paris Hilton. Used to love Duck Dynasty. They lost me tonight. Nothing worse then watching rich spoiled b ITCHES given everything.

lindsey Anderson

Posted at 12:33 AM on January 16, 2014

we can be grateful she wasn’t on the 2nd show of the season.

aliya

Posted at 2:27 AM on January 16, 2014

haha, LOL

Jeff Davis

Posted at 8:52 AM on January 16, 2014

She’s going to be on a bunch of future episodes. Which is great because she’s friggin HOT!

Anon

Posted at 8:16 AM on January 16, 2014

LOL. Jealous female haters.

Steve Nicks

Posted at 8:36 AM on January 16, 2014

I bet if she was fat and homely-looking, like yourself, you’d love her. But no, because she’s pretty, into fashion, and carries a cute little pug, your pissed in a rage of jealousy. The DD doesn’t need resentful people like you watching. Good riddance.

aboutnici

Posted at 11:06 PM on January 15, 2014

Reblogged this on aboutnici.