Demi Lovato’s Blue Hair Turns Silver From Swimming — Love It?

Wed, January 15, 2014 3:19pm EDT by 5 Comments
Courtesy of Instagram

lovatic

Posted at 11:52 AM on January 18, 2014

I don’t get why people especially some of her fans are saying mean things to her because she isn’t attending the PCAs.

Yes the PCAs will suck without her but demi said herself that she was taking as much time off as possible.

Besides she is gonna be touring this year she needs a break and rest sometime she’s human to.

I love, admire, idolize, respect demi with all my heart <3

stay strong

wealthypeople1

Posted at 9:28 PM on January 15, 2014

Seeking Doctors, Lawyers, Professionals, Millionaires, Billionaires, Entrepreneurs, CEOs, Athletes, and Models, College Students, Actresses, Playmates, and the sexy Girls Next Door. Connect with millions of successful and attractive people on ….CelebritiesDating.Cōm….. now! dsfsdfsdfdsf

Sophia Taylor

Posted at 4:04 PM on January 15, 2014

my Aunty Kate got an awesome cream Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet SUV from only workin parttime on a home computer. learn the facts here now

➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨ W­W­W­.­S­T­A­R­5­­8.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Christina

Posted at 3:42 PM on January 15, 2014

1st – colors like that semi permanent, meaning they wash out.
2nd – in order to achieve the color you need to bleach your hair to a pale yellow, however as it gets closer to your ends it turns white – or in the sun it gets a silverish look to it.
3rd – I do this to my hair often, I have had my hair: hot pink, turquoise, green, bright red, orange, blue, purple and a mix of colors too.

wrarrr

Posted at 2:37 AM on January 16, 2014

You’re the one who keeps talking about her hole, right?