Taylor Swift & Jared Leto: Why They Could Make A Cute Couple

Tue, January 14, 2014 1:49pm EDT by 18 Comments
Jared Leto Taylor Swift Dating
Courtesy of Twitter

Lillie

Posted at 3:48 AM on March 4, 2014

Its such as you read my thoughts! You appear to understand so much about this, like you wrote
the book in it or something. I feel that you could
do with some % to power the message house a bit, however instead of that, that is great blog.
An excellent read. I will certainly be back.

Shelia

Posted at 6:23 PM on March 3, 2014

I’ve been surfing online more than 3 hours lately,
but I by no means found any fascinating article
like yours. It’s beautiful worth enough for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made just right content as you probably did, the internet can be a
lot more helpful than ever before.

Jeanie

Posted at 1:26 AM on February 2, 2014

I’m always optimistic when it comes to romance! I totally agree (w/ article)! Jared is a fabulous singer and there is lots more to come from this talented man ( hard to believe he’s 42). He is so articulate in interviews and his acceptance speeches. Because they have so much in common, I believe their age difderence is not a factor — they look good together!

please

Posted at 11:13 PM on January 16, 2014

ewww no no no. sure hes 42 and shes 24 but idk hes not that good looking. (in my opinion that is) well he comes another song for her next album.

Caily Jon

Posted at 2:25 PM on January 15, 2014

my Aunty Peyton just got an awesome blue Infiniti QX60 Hybrid from only workin part time on a computer… find out here..

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<C­H­E­C­K­4­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Caily Jon

Posted at 2:25 PM on January 15, 2014

Allison. I just agree… Terry`s rep0rt is flabbergasting, last week I bought a new Alfa Romeo from earning $7187 this last 4 weeks and-more than, $10 thousand last month. it’s by-far the easiest work I have ever had. I actually started six months/ago and practically straight away startad making at least $77… per-hr. go to website

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<C­H­E­C­K­4­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Akuma

Posted at 8:35 AM on January 15, 2014

No. They would not make a cute couple. Just because they had a little chat does not mean that they are going to be a couple. Cripes, this is just about the most terrible pairing I’ve ever seen. If they do become a couple, which is highly unlikely, then I’d be very surprised and disgusted.

Yoyo

Posted at 12:46 AM on January 15, 2014

Cute couple, yes, cute couple that would actually work? No. Jared is into bdsm and groupies and rock n roll lifestyle while taylor wants to live like her life is that song my favorite things from the sound of music. They will not be bonding over her kitty or her baking skills. If jared did what jared does best and doesn’t give in to Taylor’s clingy ways, he has already wham bam thank you mamed her and is already on tot he next one for SAG after parties

Jealousy101

Posted at 11:00 PM on January 14, 2014

Everyone wants to be photograph with Ms. Swift. Who wouldn’t? After all, she is “STUNNING” WITH MILLIONS OF FANS”. They know, it will boost their career. Each time she gets photograph with someone especially a male, suddenly, she is dating that guy. Also, each time, as in this picture, one of the Jonas brother’s picture is not far behind. They dated when they were teenagers. Ms. Swift is well on her way now and does not need to be reminded about “this egocentric fool”. He went on talk circut bragging about what he did to her but he forgets, “YOUNG GIRLS GROW UP TO BE WOMEN”. YOU CANNOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUNG BEAUTIFUL GIRLS, BECAUSE THEY GROW UP TO BE “STUNNING” WOMEN. IN MS. SWIFT CASE, “RESPECTED, ADORED BY MILLIONS AND ‘SUPER RICH.” SO YOU SEE GUYS, “YOU MUST ALWAYS RESPECT GIRLS OF ALL AGES, YOU NEVER KNOW WHO THEY WILL GROW UP TO BE”. THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING, SHE IS STILL MORPHING. JEALOUSY IS AN AWEFUL EMOTION, ISN’T IT?

Jeanie

Posted at 1:32 AM on February 2, 2014

Great post…. I can’t understand all the negativity towards. I wish her the best and likewise Jared Leto — I’m a fan of both…. If it’s meant to be, then it will be! Opposites attract, you know….

Mondy UK

Posted at 10:09 PM on January 14, 2014

Haha this is a bogus azz story also heard that she just met him so no they would not be a cute couple just meeting each other for 5 min of chat.

wealthypeople1

Posted at 9:38 PM on January 14, 2014

If you want to date wealthy men and beautiful women with high net worth, ideally you must know where these people hang out. Don’t know where to start? ++++ WealthyPeople.Org ++++ The easiest way to go would be meeting them online.
dsfdfdsf

Maxie

Posted at 7:10 PM on January 14, 2014

This is the most ridiculously stupid article I have read. They chatted at a GG party. That’s it. This is how rumors get spread. I’m so disgusted with this crap.

Mariana Queiroz

Posted at 7:08 PM on January 14, 2014

NO. JUST… NO.

Ivy1

Posted at 5:53 PM on January 14, 2014

BY THE WAY HUNTINGTON POST WAS THE OTHER MEDIA I WAS REFERRING TO.

Ivy1

Posted at 5:51 PM on January 14, 2014

I KNOW! YOU TOOK THE WORD OUT OF MY MOUTH, WOW. THESE MEDIA ALREADY CONCLUDED SHE IS ON A DATE AND PROBABLY MARRIED AND HAVE BABIES ALREADY WITH THIS GUY. ALL IN THE ROOM FULL OF GRAMMY AWARD ATTENDEES. WHAT? IS SHE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE FUN? LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WOMEN ARE THE MEANEST. WAY TO GO GENDER SUPPORTERS, WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow

Posted at 5:14 PM on January 14, 2014

They just met, talked for 5 min. and had their picture taken…..yes they must be dating…WTF

jess

Posted at 4:12 PM on January 14, 2014

He likes them very young, inexperienced and extremely nieve. Perfect for each other.