Simon Cowell Wants Ke$ha As ‘X Factor’ Judge For Season 4

Tue, January 14, 2014 11:06am EST by 11 Comments
Kesha X Factor Season 4
Courtesy of Fox (2)

everest base camp trek march

Posted at 7:54 AM on September 9, 2014

Link exchange is nothing else but it is only placing the
other person’s web site link on your page at appropriate place and other
person will also do similar in support of you.

Kenneth

Posted at 1:55 AM on January 31, 2014

While i don’t love her music or anything…i think she’ll be a great judge…she was a guest judge on the australian version and i thought she was really good there…she wasn’t just looking for pop stars…but, she also knew she what was awesome in the unique way…i doubt Demi would’ve picked either Bella Ferraro or Shiane Hawke because both of them aren’t “CURRENT” enough…

Guest

Posted at 8:57 PM on January 21, 2014

Another good talent was Willie Jones the young people would like him I liked him.

Guest

Posted at 8:25 PM on January 21, 2014

I never heard of her but replace Britney she is terrible. I think there were better singers that got kicked off I like Panda Ross, Andrew Deleon, Sung-bong Choi, Jonathan Allen. The couple that won was not as good as these contestants they were talented. The one that won was ok but shouldn’t have won in my opinion.

Plezzzzz

Posted at 5:56 PM on January 14, 2014

Img I love Kesha and I will be happy Kesha I will supports you till the end
-much love

Luis

Posted at 3:18 PM on January 14, 2014

PLEASE! LET KE$HA BE JUDGE ON THE X FACTOR! BTW: FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM! @keshamahero

K$Animal

Posted at 12:14 PM on January 14, 2014

As a huge animal, I don’t know how to feel about it. She is very talented and can sing very well but I don’t think people will take her seriously, sadly. Kind of like Nicki. And now that she is in rehab, everything would be very hard to pick up for her. But it will be her decision and I will support everything she does, so, think about it K$.

Thaye

Posted at 3:16 PM on January 14, 2014

Yeah I agree. Maybe it would be best if she said no for now, but left the door open to be a judge later. I think she needs to really arrive as a serious artist in the mainstream before doing it, first focussing on one more release (with Doctor Luke or somehow without…) could do the trick. Maybe she could do it another season.

Btw hi from ATRL, K$Animal! :nicole:

K$Animal

Posted at 9:12 AM on January 15, 2014

Definitely. She first needs to get her whole situation together and continue getting treatment (let’s be honest, who can treat an eating disorder within a month..) and see what she will do with the dr. Luke situation, maybe get some respect from the GP and I think it could work out for her.

And hiiiiiiii Thaye. I miss yall. Can’t believe a simple drag lead me to a 3 month long ban :'( I am always lurking tho :eli:

guest

Posted at 1:59 AM on January 16, 2014

I disagree. Nicki minaj has a NASTY attitude and is way too cocky. Ke$ha is a sweetheart.

boog3rsugar

Posted at 11:15 AM on January 14, 2014

Reblogged this on Jessie Spencer's Blogspot.