Kaley rocked a very different look at the 2014 Golden Globes compared to her dark, bold lip at the 2013 awards show. Which look do you like better? Vote!
Kaley Cuoco, 28, isn’t afraid to try new hair and makeup styles, and we love that about her! On Jan. 12, The Big Bang Theory star rocked a gorgeous green smokey eye and straight hair at the 2014 Golden Globes in Beverly Hills, Calif. Get her exact look straight from her hair and makeup artists below and tell us if you like this look better than 2013.
Kaley Cuoco At Golden Globe Awards — Sexy, Smokey Eye
Celebrity Makeup Artist Jamie Greenberg told HollywoodLife.com: With Kaley’s dress, we wanted her makeup to be a little edgier to balance the softness of the florals.”
“I wanted her skin to glow so we had to prep it correctly. I used vbeauté products because they give instant results that last all night. I started with vbeauté Eye Never Anti Aging Eye Cream under Kaley’s eyes, which instantly wakes up the eyes. Next, I used the vbeauté Undercover Agent Anti-Wrinkle Protecting Serum which provides extreme hydration – something we need during a long awards show. And lastly, I used vbeauté Buying Time — Anti Aging Moisturizer to hydrate and calm the skin. This gave me the perfect canvas for Kaley’s Red Carpet Makeup.”
Jamie continued by using Laura Mercier Hydrating Face Primer, mark Min-A-Real Cream to Powder Foundation, mark Glowdacious Illuminating Powder in Amped Up and mark Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes.
For her eyes, Jamie created the green smokey look by using mark Please Hold Eye Primer, mark On The Dot Smokey Palette, using the top right 2 green shades, mark Keep It Going Longwear Eyeshadow and Liner in Entourage on the top lash line and Avon’s Glimmersticks in Emerald on the lower lash line. She finished with Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara on the top and bottom lashes.
On her lips, she used mark Make It Rich Lip Crayon in Naturally.
Kaley’s Straight & Sexy Hair — Get The Exact Look
CLEAR Scalp & Hair celebrity stylist Jen Atkin tells us: “Kaley’s dress had a romantic feel to it with the different textures and floral print. Since the dress had so much texture and the eye had a pop of color, I wanted the hair to be smooth and effortless, but still full.”
Here’s the how-to:
“1. To achieve this look at home, it is so important to start with a strong foundation, and that begins in the shower. I love CLEAR Scalp & Hair’s Volumizing Root Boost Shampoo and Conditioner. Not only will it help you achieve fullness at the root, but your hair will emerge resilient.
2. After washing, add Leonor Greyl’s Mousse Au Lotus Volumatrice to the roots.
3. Blow-dry hair using a boar bristle round brush and T3 blowdryer to achieve lots of body.
4. After you set your side part, flat iron hair with a GHD iron mid-length to ends, to keep the fullness at the root.
5. After ironing, use a tiny dab of Oribe Molding Wax, and slightly rough up the ends for a smooth finish with a little separation.
6. Finish with a couple quick sprays of Klorade Dry Shampoo for a little added texture. This is key for keeping the look modern.”
Which look do you love more on Kaley, HollywoodLifers?
– Dory Larrabee
More Kaley Cuoco News:
- Kaley Cuoco’s Wedding Hairstyles — Too Casual Or Down-To-Earth Cool?
- Kaley Cuoco’s Romantic Hair & Makeup At Critics’ Choice Awards
- Kaley Cuoco: No Makeup & Messy Top Knot – Love Or Loathe