Harry Styles Tweets Picture Of Eggs — Dissing Justin Bieber Police Raid?

Tue, January 14, 2014 12:27pm EST by 19 Comments
Harry Styles Justin Bieber Eggs
Courtesy of Instagram/Columbia Records

joey Jones

Posted at 10:45 PM on January 17, 2014

Lol are you saying Harry knew the police raid was happening in real time ?

What does he have ? a police scanner ?

Give him a break, Styles is nothing like these other loser celebs who seek attention all day and have problems…

Bieber is a troubled little boy, Harry is nothing like him

Crystal

Posted at 12:06 AM on January 15, 2014

I hate when media come up with a lying stories about celebrities, but half of the media true and half is not true.

sony limbu

Posted at 12:14 AM on January 16, 2014

true♥

jenna

Posted at 5:05 PM on January 14, 2014

why would “world war 3″ start over a plate of eggs? this is the stupidest article i’ve ever read.

lu

Posted at 3:24 PM on January 14, 2014

First of all, the eggs look GROSS! Second, GO HARRY! This kid is a loser! Good bye Beibs! See ya. Go to jail and go back to Canada!

Elise

Posted at 3:03 PM on January 14, 2014

how did you even manage to write this article with this severe of a mental disability?

Tia

Posted at 9:50 AM on January 15, 2014

I was wondering the same thing.

Shamaya

Posted at 1:39 PM on January 17, 2014

Haha

Talya

Posted at 2:53 PM on January 14, 2014

Im laughing this makes 0 sense. You guys dont understand harry.. get on my level

Ammy Anderson

Posted at 2:04 PM on January 14, 2014

Micah. true that Paula`s blurb is cool… last friday I got a gorgeous BMW when I got my cheque for $6066 this-past/month and just a little over ten thousand this past-month. it’s actualy the most-comfortable job I have ever done. I began this 9-months ago and right away startad bringin in at least $81 per-hour. more info here

➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨ W­W­W­.­S­T­A­R­5­­8.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Cupidore

Posted at 2:02 PM on January 14, 2014

Harry loves to eat so having two plates was fun for him or maybe he was hinting someone special was there with him!! Who really knows what Harry meant, the English have different humor from most!! Fans just like problems who have nothing to do and whole day to do it or is it HL who wants to start the hate!!!!

Hayley

Posted at 1:47 PM on January 14, 2014

Harry has the right to say what he wants and Justin is so stupid. Ily harry

Abarajitha

Posted at 12:37 PM on January 14, 2014

Why can’t Harry shut his bloody mouth and do his own business? All are mad and why does everyone wanted 2 comment on other’s business? If Harry was in front of me I would hve slapped him. Idiot directioner

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 12:47 PM on January 14, 2014

YOU PUT YOURSELF DOWN BY SAYING WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT SLAPPING HIM!!!!!!!!! DO YOU THINK YOUR COMMENT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON????????? I THINK NOT!!!!!!!

Shamaya

Posted at 2:10 PM on January 14, 2014

Why can’t you take the time to realize that Harry wasn’t trying to dis anyone, so now taking a picture of eggs is taking a low blow? It seems really stupid, because Harry doesn’t have the time to check and see what other people are doing. Their obliviously looking for something to cause a fuss about. Delete what you just said.

Lil lily

Posted at 10:55 PM on April 25, 2014

Ok Mabey u should shut ur FRICKIN bloody mouth and I don’t care what u beliebers say I’m on Harry’s side so just get a life and SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!😡😒

kristen

Posted at 12:33 PM on January 14, 2014

ew

Shaunna Murphy

Posted at 12:35 PM on January 14, 2014

Are you talking about the story, or the eggs? Because I personally feel that the eggs look delicious.

shaya mobley

Posted at 9:25 PM on January 16, 2014

Well I would agree with harry about this what happened to the old smart and good justin when I look at my poster I think what happened to that hadsome man but I love harry and one direction more good gob harry love u harry