Ciara Pregnant: Baby Will Be Future’s Fourth, All With Different Women

Tue, January 14, 2014 3:31pm EDT by 31 Comments 69,580 Article Views
Future's Four Children
Splashnews/Courtesy of Twitter

nono

Posted at 9:24 AM on April 19, 2014

If she gets married to future and if he fails to pay child support they will come after cici the courts will that’s the law.

Ebony

Posted at 9:50 PM on April 6, 2014

Being baby mama number 5 is nothing to brag about.

courey

Posted at 12:48 PM on March 28, 2014

I have ur number yes or no

sarah

Posted at 2:51 PM on March 21, 2014

i think future is going to be a good father your baby

Jackie Daisy

Posted at 5:18 AM on March 3, 2014

Wow i like the way Ciara is handling the whole #mess but Future wil only do it if he settles down.. i mean Ciara being his last baby mama! bigup..I luv dem couple..so lovely…

makyla

Posted at 12:19 PM on February 18, 2014

i love ciara and i want you and future to send me 6 tickets to both of yalls concert give me the date mail it to me 1731 newcastle st 28216 charoltte and united states north carolina put my name on it makyla springs is it true you are married to ciara and she is pregent in you don’t like rich homie quan as a friend and you have a rapping battle with drake and oh yeah send a limo for me and my friends at my house make sure it is purple this ain’t no regular party and i am 10 years old i go to thomasboro school academy and can you give me a iphone 5 make sure it is on and make sure you pay my bills when needed to and send me a couple of 20′s 50′s 30′s and 10′s and 1′s and 5′s i want it by februay 20 and make sure you read my letter i sended you on twitter makylasprings is on my twitter and by me and my family that is big that have 7 rooms a pool in the back and a hot tub in the house the pool better be inside the house have 2 bathroom and 2 cars that are in the garage a tahole and a bmw and i need a computer in one of the rooms and i am in 5th grade and i want one hello kitty room with every thing hello kitty one of the with a betty boop everything and the computer in the betty boop room and have that iphone in the betty boop room and have beds everything want everything by thusday 2/20/2014 februay

Shauntay Wilson

Posted at 8:58 PM on February 16, 2014

I just wanna say congress to ciara on her unborn child an the ring may more happiness come in your life ahead

amaya

Posted at 10:30 AM on February 14, 2014

is it true that your pregnant?

amaya

Posted at 12:04 PM on February 13, 2014

i love you ciara your my idol next concert soon huh?!

Cedes

Posted at 1:27 PM on February 8, 2014

If shes happy then let her be happy she not all up in yall life so yall shouldn’t be all up in hers even if shes famous.shes still a person

nina

Posted at 12:30 PM on March 6, 2014

Tat true

Kiah

Posted at 3:55 AM on February 8, 2014

I thought Cici was smarter than this but I guess not. Relationships rarely survive in this business with hectic schedules and groupies. Celebrities time is invested in their careers, not their spouses or kids. They are hardly ever home. Add 3 other kids and baby mamas to divide that time between and you have a recipe for disaster. I seriously doubt Ciara will be Future’s last baby mama.

Kiayrah

Posted at 10:56 AM on February 1, 2014

Ciara is a hoe. She rushed into having a baby knowing he has 3 other kids and baby mothers to worry about. Thats what these females don’t get even if your his wife your honestly not gonna be number one when he has others to worry about. She’s just open, and stupid to me.

Rainingjohn

Posted at 8:07 PM on January 17, 2014

Glad someone has millions to dish on children. Future keep makin em’

Paperchaser

Posted at 8:04 PM on January 17, 2014

Congrats to ciara and future-may they have many healthy babies

Amanda adkisson

Posted at 4:33 AM on January 17, 2014

Ciara is having a girl!

xzcxbery547

Posted at 9:44 PM on January 14, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbzxbzxb

serenity

Posted at 10:33 AM on February 13, 2014

she is not single she is with future !!

amaya

Posted at 12:02 PM on February 13, 2014

i love you ciara !.. but do you have a baby or no :)

wealthypeople1

Posted at 9:20 PM on January 14, 2014

If you want to date wealthy men and beautiful women with high net worth, ideally you must know where these people hang out. Don’t know where to start? ++++ WealthyPeople.Org ++++ The easiest way to go would be meeting them online.
dfsdfdsf

Monique

Posted at 9:05 PM on January 14, 2014

Why is the headline so messy. Wow. All blog sites are the samemon

Atia

Posted at 6:37 PM on January 14, 2014

Congrats to Ciara. No matter what people say or how bad gutter people try and trash a persons character, a child is a blessing and you should be proud. Don’t read the mess people write. They don’t are about you as a person or how it may effect you. They just need to make a living at the garbage work they do. Don’t blame them. Love you Ciara!!!

Nicola Gossips

Posted at 10:00 PM on January 14, 2014

I really wish people would stop saying “children are a blessing”. Children are an investment. And if you don’t manage that investment properly, it will fail. Sorry but I’ve worked with young women who can’t even go to school or stay employed, and having these fools tell me that the child they are carrying is a blessing angers me. Especially when I know that “blessing” is about to be mistreated, and raised in poverty and lack. Love alone is not enough to raise a kid. You need caring adults (plural) and a stable environment.

Ciara’s fine. But how many other women, who are having the fourth child of a man with three other baby mamas, can say the same.

JanuaryShytown

Posted at 5:13 AM on January 27, 2014

Even though I agree with the gist of your statement, yes, there are too many baby mama’s floating around and it’s a Nationwide Disgrace!!! People shouldn’t necessarily have kids if they can’t afford to start a family, nor should they have them without practice of being a responsible adult and wind up abusing the child.
For anyone having a child they’re abusing, remember, It is written, “If any one of you hurt one of my little ones, It Would Be Better if you drowned with a millstone around your neck”
Outside of this, I must say, it doesn’t sound like you’re a believer in God above nor our savior. Children can be a blessing as without the birth of Yashua/Jesus, you would not be here to comment at all! You also write about children being raised in poverty, but it is also written “Blessed Are the Poor” You should hope to be considered so fortunate to have a blessing put upon your life!

Matthew seco

Posted at 5:29 PM on January 14, 2014

Congrats to cici and future hope they get married after the baby bron or before the baby born people gonna blash him no matter what and goes the same as ciara too.

toopretty12

Posted at 5:25 PM on January 14, 2014

Reblogged this on The Pretty Canary.

Yonce traz

Posted at 4:38 PM on January 14, 2014

Good lUck cici princess Harris and him too

Tia

Posted at 4:32 PM on January 14, 2014

Well congrats a baby is a blessing from God. Although I see another baby with another woman down the road for Future.

richard

Posted at 11:51 PM on January 14, 2014

What a lucky guy. Women are always opening their legs for him.

Zella

Posted at 5:40 AM on January 15, 2014

perverted freak

richard

Posted at 6:48 AM on January 27, 2014

Future needs to start screwing his women in their buttholes. That way they woudn’t get pregnant.