Vanessa Hudgens’ Endless Curls — New Extensions After Movie Role

Mon, January 13, 2014 9:19am EDT by 6 Comments
Vanessa Hudgens Golden Globe Awards
Getty, Courtesy Of Roadside Attractions

Vanessa chopped off all her hair for her role in the upcoming movie ‘Gimme Shelter,’ but now her hair is back and better than ever, thanks to extensions! Get her gorgeous Golden Globes look below!

Vanessa Hudgens, 25, looked glamourous and gorgeous at the InStyle and Warner Bros after party for the 2014 Golden Globe Awards, held at the Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills, Calif. on Jan. 12. Her hair gave her a bit of coverage to her super slinky and sexy dress!

Vanessa Hudgens At Golden Globe Awards — Long, Shiny Locks

Vanessa’s beauty look was a far cry from her character in Gimme Shelter. She plays a homeless, pregnant teen. Obviously, her hair and makeup look in the film is raw, gritty and unkempt.

Taylor Swift & Margot Robbie Best Hair

We love that Vanessa isn’t afraid to play such an un-glamourous character, especially since she seems so natural on the red carpet! She was wearing Sutra diamond earrings and a Colette diamond ring.

Vanessa’s movie hits theaters on Jan. 24.

Vanessa’s Hair Color

Vanessa rocked auburn, orange and yellow ombre hair in October 2013. At the time, Vanessa told HollywoodLife.com:

“I was finishing up a project and my hair is the lightest it’s ever been. I wanted to try something completely different. Something I’ve never done to my hair before. I really love fall and the color palette it brings. It’s so beautiful & I wanted to showcase that in a different way. So I said. why not my hair. Let’s try it out — experiment!”

Did you love Vanessa’s hair and makeup look last night, HollywoodLifers?

– Dory Larrabee

More Golden Globes News:

1. Jennifer Lawrence: Stunning Wearing Dior Beauty At Golden Globes
  2. Margot Robbie’s Sleek Bun & Glowing Skin At The Golden Globes
  3. Mila Kunis At The Golden Globes — Get Her Exact Smokey Eye

Nuper Kim

Posted at 2:06 PM on January 20, 2014

uptil I saw the paycheck saying $5941, I didnt believe …that…my brothers friend was like they say actually receiving money in there spare time at there labtop.. there friends cousin had bean doing this less than 12 months and just repayed the dept on there apartment and bought a new GMC. hop over to here

>>>>>>C­H­E­C­K­4­­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Sophia Taylor

Posted at 4:05 PM on January 15, 2014

upto I saw the draft which was of $9288, I did not believe that…my… cousin was like really earning money part-time on there computar.. there brothers friend haz done this for under nine months and at present cleared the dept on their home and purchased a top of the range Audi Quattro. try this web-site

➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨ W­W­W­.­S­T­A­R­5­­8.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Caily Jon

Posted at 2:32 PM on January 15, 2014

My Uncle Dominic recently got a new yellow GMC Sierra by working off of a macbook air. look at this web-site..

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<C­H­E­C­K­4­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

toopretty12

Posted at 12:58 PM on January 13, 2014

Reblogged this on The Pretty Canary.

paramore

Posted at 10:24 AM on January 13, 2014

Good on Ya Vanessa. God Bless You. You’re going to have an awesome career. You rock

Mister Baja

Posted at 9:52 AM on January 13, 2014

uncertainty is winning wit this adolescent.