‘Teen Wolf’ Recap: Scott Finally Embraces His Inner Alpha

Mon, January 13, 2014 11:51pm EDT by 10 Comments
Teen Wolf Recap
Courtesy of MTV (2)

Julia Game

Posted at 5:10 AM on June 11, 2014

Peter is very handsome, i love it. :*

Vanessa

Posted at 3:49 PM on January 15, 2014

When will stiles lose his virginity.

Vanessa

Posted at 3:24 PM on January 15, 2014

I love Peter and I know there’s more to him than just a bad guy and he is funny even when he’s being mean.There’s more to Derek as well and I would like to find out.I would like to see more of the twins and danny.It would be nice to see Issac and Allison relationship to grow.

Phobe Grey

Posted at 5:08 PM on January 14, 2014

Jeff Davis better pull his finger out and produce something better than this. or this, show’s going down the pan. He’s totally wasting Tyler Hoechlin and Ian Bothan and seems to be floundering around wondering what to do with them other than string ‘em up shirtless and torture them. Werecoyote, seriously? Everyone totally panicked by a coyote? What’s next rabid road runner? As for ‘Alpha’ Scott my poodle would scare the crap put of him! As usual the best things in it were Derek, Stiles, Peter and the poor beleaguered sheriff. Allison and Issac were watchable, Stiles and Lydia seemed uncomfortable and the twins eating up Scott gave their best performance to date. I miss Danny.

rob

Posted at 2:32 AM on January 15, 2014

Please, these two episodes solidified Davis’ work and set up the tone for the rest of the season. It took Davis two episodes compared to an entire season for many to accomplish what he did to the story without it feeling rushed at all. It was two the point where I forgot the second half of the season was merely two episodes in. Plebe.

chase

Posted at 3:15 PM on January 14, 2014

First wasnt she wolf. She was a werecoyote says in episode description. Second his finger will heal when he reattaches it .

Jale

Posted at 10:17 AM on January 14, 2014

The best article ahahha love it.
I think it was pretty good episode.
Im so happy that Shelley is back too.
I loved her since the secret circle. Actually she was my fav
Character at that tv serie.
I loved when Stiles made rude comments about Isaac.
Hahahaha man ,he is Scott’s dude:D
Also I love the new girl -Kira was her name I guess-
She looks like female version if scott hahaha
Stydia moments were disappointed. I thought they finally
became something more than friend.
But it didint happen plus there was so annoying comment about
Lydia and Aiden.
Allison and Isaac moments were so romantic.
I couldn’t agree more.
It was about pee but still romantic talking ahah
Can’t wait for next episode

Mary S. Miller (@MarySzo)

Posted at 2:30 AM on January 14, 2014

IT’S A NEW YEAR TIME FOR A NEW JOB!!! Start working from your home and make $90/h… Only basic computer skills needed and reliable internet connection… Get your first weekly check at the end of this week… Stop wasting time and start now… Sign up at following address,,,,,,,
W­­W­­W.­­M­­A­­X­­­­4­­7.­­C­­O­­M­­

Mondy UK

Posted at 12:42 AM on January 14, 2014

Who are they??????

aboutnici

Posted at 12:40 AM on January 14, 2014

Reblogged this on aboutnici.