Lamar Odom Interview: I’m Healthy & Ready To Join The LA Clippers

Mon, January 13, 2014 12:44pm EDT by 10 Comments
Lamar Odom NBA Return
Getty

Truman

Posted at 8:42 PM on January 23, 2014

Of course he is healthy there was nothing wrong with him in the first place! haaaa. More Kardashian attempts at smearing his name.

There is Zero proof of Drugs much less crack. The Kardashians got nothing. Khole is hopping mad that everyone is supporting Lamar and not her the self acclaimed victim.

Pathetic Khole Pathetic.

bello zee

Posted at 2:33 AM on January 21, 2014

Best of luck lamar, wish you n kloe would reconcile your differences someday

Hate whores

Posted at 1:49 AM on January 18, 2014

I wish him well. He deserve to get his life back but he need to stop picking every woman he meet at every stops. Life is too precious for that dirty games.

Team Lamar

Posted at 2:51 PM on January 17, 2014

Lamar, wishing you a blessed and successful 2014. Keep on keeping on Lamar.

Peggy

Posted at 7:10 AM on January 16, 2014

Lamar needs professional help. I’m not saying that he’s a bad person, but the reality is, his substance abuse problem will not just go away. It would also be in his best interest to stay away from his friend Jamie.

xavier

Posted at 1:10 AM on January 15, 2014

Lamar odom always been one of my favorite powerforwards I’m just hoping he can play back with the clippers until he’s done there I’m happy for him gettin back on track and can’t wait to see him play his first game back in the nba love for u lamar

tasha

Posted at 6:27 PM on January 15, 2014

I agree

chris

Posted at 10:07 PM on January 13, 2014

I’m happy for him 2, I’m still praying and supporting him also..love u Lamar keep looking up let everything u went thru stays in 2013..Lamar good luck in 2014 luv u been a fan and always will be

Lilly

Posted at 2:00 PM on January 13, 2014

I am so happy for him. What ever happens from here I wish him all the best. He deserves to be happy… And I hope he does get on a team.Good luck ! I will always be a fan.

renee

Posted at 1:13 PM on January 13, 2014

He was wearing his ring last night at the Golden Globes too. So, are they trying to patch things up?