Kanye West’s Alleged Attack: He Was ‘Defending’ Kim Kardashian

Mon, January 13, 2014 10:22pm EDT by 38 Comments
Kanye West Attacks Teen
FameFlyNet

Simmons

Posted at 11:57 AM on January 22, 2014

I think Kim is old enough to fight her own battles. Or at least have her security team do it for her. She did not need to call Kanye to come save the day.

Sammy

Posted at 11:36 PM on January 15, 2014

And I think Sofia and Irina are the same person. Both post sound stupid!

Sofia

Posted at 4:30 PM on January 15, 2014

Kanye and kim u the best!!!!! And u people don’t count dollars if it not yours.

Irina

Posted at 4:27 PM on January 15, 2014

I think kim and kanye right! This kid is angry jealous persone. Kanye u know u right;)

porkleaker

Posted at 10:52 AM on January 15, 2014

I mean, not to side with the 18-year old. But he is an immature little 18-year old, and way to go perpetuating the word he called you by barging in there and pummeling him. Or perhaps he isn’t a dumb kid, he probably figured Kenya Waste would come down there and do just that, cha-ching! Can you say settlement? Easy couple million with the right lawyer.

lj

Posted at 10:40 AM on January 15, 2014

Are you guys sure kim and kanye didnt set this all up. To make kim the victim so ppl would feel bad for her. And kanye the alleged hero.

Jen

Posted at 12:07 AM on January 15, 2014

Hahaha, good for them!!! Losers

Tessa

Posted at 4:23 PM on January 14, 2014

Since when is it ok to punch someone for calling your girlfriend names? I was taught that was never alright and to keep my hands to myself unless I was hit and needed to defend myself. Tempers can land you in jail.