Drew Barrymore was glowing at the 2014 Golden Globes on Jan. 12, wearing makeup from her own line, Flower. Her makeup artists breaks down the look below.
Drew Barrymore‘s dress and baby bump definitely had everyone talking, but we think it perfectly matched her sunny outlook and personality. Get her exact makeup and hair looks right here!
Drew Barrymore At Golden Globe Awards — Her Exact Makeup
Drew’s makeup was done by Debra Ferullo.
Debra was inspired by her colorful Monique Lhuillier gown and created her makeup look around her bright red lip.
Here’s the exact step by step:
“STEP 1: Create a perfect canvas using FLOWER About Face Foundation with Primer ($13.98)
STEP 2: Use the FLOWER Kiss Me Twice Lip & Cheek Chubby in Apricot-a-lot ($9.98) to create a natural flush on the cheeks
STEP 3: Apply FLOWER Color Play Creme Eyeshadow in Rest On Your Laurel ($7.98) to brighten the eyes, while using the brown shades in the Flower Shadow Play Eye Shadow Quad in Foxy Browns ($9.98) on the outer corners of the eye
STEP 5: Use the FLOWER Lip Suede Velvet Lip Chubby in Red-dy to Bloom ($7.98) to add a pop of color on the lips and finish the look.”
Drew wore Roger Vivier shoes, Chanel jewelry and an Edie Parker clutch.
Get Drew’s Exact Sleek & Sexy Hair Look
“I wanted to balance the exquisite detail on her gown by keeping the hair simple and chic,” TRESemmé Stylist John D. tells HollywoodLife.com:
“1. Prep clean, towel-dried hair with a thermal heat protectant spray and spritz throughout. Comb through to ensure hair is coated, and blow dry. To get a super smooth blowout, I like to use a boar bristle paddle brush. This allows you to get a nice hold on each section and create tension to aid in the smoothing process.
2. Once hair is dry, use a flat iron on a medium-to-low setting and run the iron through the hair to seal down the cuticle and add great shine.
3. Determine parting and tuck behind ears. To ensure a nice smooth part, use just a dab of mousse and spread it out onto fingertips then apply the product to the parting area to create extra shine and added hold. Take a small dab of hair creme, emulsify into palms and run through the mid-lengths and ends to tame fly-aways and add shine.”
Do you love Drew’s beauty look, HollywoodLifers?
– Dory Larrabee
More Golden Globes News:
- Kerry Washington Looks Gorgeous At The Golden Globes — Get Her Look
- Taylor Swift’s Stunning Red Lip At 2014 Golden Globe Awards
- Golden Globes Best Beauty: Taylor Swift, Jennifer Lawrence & More