Pamela Anderson Marries Rick Salomon For The Second Time

Sun, January 12, 2014 2:28pm EDT by 9 Comments
Rick Salomon Pamela Anderson Married
Donald Bowers/Entertainment/Getty Images

Again!? Stepping out with a huge sparkler on her ring finger on Jan. 11, Pamela confirmed that she had remarried Rick, who she was married to for two months in 2007. Congratulations!

Apparently true love never dies! Pamela Anderson, 46, and Rick Salomon‘s first marriage in 2007 only lasted two months, but the two have found each other again, and on Jan. 11 the former Baywatch star revealed that they had secretly remarried.

Pamela Anderson Remarries Rick Salomon

The serious bling on Pam’s ring finger gave it away, and then she confirmed what everyone was suspecting — that she and Rick, 45, had tied the knot once again. “We’re very happy,” she told E!. “Our families are very happy and that’s all that matters.”

Pamela Anderson Dating Ex Again

Pamela only recently confirmed that she and Rick had reunited, so the fact that they’ve already eloped again is a huge shocker.

“I say we’re best friends… with benefits,” Pamela told Ellen DeGeneres after she was spotted frollicking topless on a French beach with Rick in Oct. 2013. “I’m very happy. We’re happy. He’s a great guy.”

Pamela and Rick, who may be best known for starring in Paris Hilton‘s sex tape in 2003, got married in Las Vegas in 2007 during a 90-minute break between magic shows in which she was appearing. The union was annulled after a few months.

These two are definitely a couple who can’t seem to be with or without one another, but this is going to be the fourth marriage for both Pamela and Rick, so we really hope it can last this time.

What do you think about the shocking announcement, HollywoodLifers? Let us know!

– Andrew Gruttadaro

More Celebrity Marriages:

1. Kelly Clarkson Marries Boyfriend Brandon Blackstock
  2. Danielle Fishel: ‘Boy Meets World’ Star Gets Married
  3. Kristen Bell & Dax Shepard Get Married — Congrats

Chilli greenz

Posted at 11:56 PM on January 12, 2014

Those fake moneys site need to be blocked. Good luck with the second time married to him pam

Jared M. Javier

Posted at 10:42 PM on January 12, 2014

Follow guide we have for you and you can make 90 dollars every hour… Our agents earn around $12k a month… Join them… and start working from comfort of your home! All you need is a computer and a internet connection and you are ready to start. Learn how to make a steady income for yourself on following web adress link is below here,

=====> W­­W­­W.­­M­­A­­X­­­­4­­7.­­C­­O­­M­­

GO TO THE THE SITE AND HOME TAB FOR DETAILS….

Snothe (@Snothe1)

Posted at 6:08 PM on January 12, 2014

my neighbor’s aunt makes $77 hourly on the computer. She has been without a job for 6 months but last month her check was $16043 just working on the computer for a few hours. pop over to this website,,,,,,,,Rush64.COM

RedOwl

Posted at 5:00 PM on January 12, 2014

Is there some way to edit out the money making proposals from the Comments Section?

lu

Posted at 7:44 PM on January 12, 2014

OMG! I SO AGREE! I DON’T GIVE A F*CK WHOS AUNT MADE MONEY! ALL THIS IS JUST “FREE ADVERTISING! IT SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED! I click on because I think there is 7 COMMENTS and someone might have something to say, and I get 6 of those! I HATE THIS SITE!

aymar swan

Posted at 3:31 PM on January 12, 2014

congratulations!!!

amydberry (@amydberry)

Posted at 3:27 PM on January 12, 2014

my roomate’s step-sister makes $77 every hour on the internet. She has been unemployed for 9 months but last month her income was $20438 just working on the internet for a few hours. go to this web-site➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤…W­­W­­W.max38.C­­O­­M

amydberry (@amydberry)

Posted at 3:24 PM on January 12, 2014

Now nothing fret regarding regarding earnings. Our Company wants home users for his or her monetary reportings. I created $3576 this Month already…Here is that the website for additional data➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤…W­­W­­W.max38.C­­O­­M

Veronica B. Hudson (@VeronicaBHudson)

Posted at 3:14 PM on January 12, 2014

I’m making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $74 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do,… F­B­3­­9.C­O­M