Lil Wayne’s Most Shocking Moments: Near Death, Nicki Minaj & More

Sun, January 12, 2014 8:30am EDT by 14 Comments
Lil Wayne Shocking Moments
Getty

nosipho

Posted at 4:10 PM on March 4, 2014

Nicky an weezy wat a combination I wonder the child will take after who

john mhlambhe

Posted at 8:07 AM on February 15, 2014

Lil wayne is the best rapper alive in this generation

Stephen

Posted at 4:19 PM on January 14, 2014

Nick you have a baby 4weezy

Moneymotivatedmmg

Posted at 1:25 AM on January 13, 2014

Look the confession of Wayne having sexual relations with Ms minaj is on my Instagram @moneymotivatedmmg

Shaman

Posted at 7:03 PM on January 12, 2014

Yesterday I picked up a gorgeous Chrysler from earning $5052 this-last/month and also 10 grand this past month; it’s by-far the most financially rewarding Ive ever had. I actually started 5 months ago and straight away started bringing in more than $70, per/hr. Go to these guys Jobs95.COM

Snothe (@Snothe1)

Posted at 5:57 PM on January 12, 2014

my neighbor’s aunt makes $77 hourly on the computer. She has been without a job for 6 months but last month her check was $16043 just working on the computer for a few hours. pop over to this website,,,,,,,,Rush64.COM

@TBLKEN

Posted at 5:48 PM on January 12, 2014

He’s gud.. I mean, he doesn’t have to put a lotta hard work n sleepless nights like other rappers do…(wit all dat…)..n he still makes it… Nigga We Made It.

Veronica B. Hudson (@VeronicaBHudson)

Posted at 3:12 PM on January 12, 2014

I’m making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $74 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do,… F­B­3­­9.C­O­M

amydberry (@amydberry)

Posted at 1:27 PM on January 12, 2014

uptil I saw the check which had said $7537, I did not believe that…my… father in law realey erning money in there spare time from there pretty old laptop.. there friend brother started doing this for under eight months and at present paid the dept on there apartment and purchased a new Land Rover Defender. find out this here…..
………..W­­W­­W.max38.C­­O­­M

Jared M. Javier

Posted at 12:06 PM on January 12, 2014

Start making cash right now… Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8012 a month. I’ve started this job and I’ve never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here… W­­W­­W.­­M­­A­­X­­­­4­­7.­­C­­O­­M­­

Vanessa xx

Posted at 10:57 AM on January 12, 2014

Lil Wayne always has some controversy surrounding him to me its nothing new and all this is what makes Lil Wayne and there’s no one like him i love him i do the only thing i disagree with is that hes the best rapper of this generation but that’s down to opinion i guess x

polo

Posted at 12:14 PM on January 14, 2014

u wanna suck my dick

comfy

Posted at 10:41 AM on January 12, 2014

Ooh well that’s weezy for you..the guy is the best rapper of his generation whateva arena he performs at is sold out even crazy ego maniac kanye can’t do

Mister Baja