Nicki Minaj Grabs Her Boob In Rebellious Instagram Selfie — Pic

Sat, January 11, 2014 5:50pm EST by 14 Comments
Nicki Minaj Boob Grab
Courtesy of Instagram, FameFlynet

katiejreedy (@katiejreedy)

Posted at 1:25 PM on February 7, 2014

I’m making $86 . I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now.I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss.go to this site home tab for more detail..———> MAX38.ℭ­­Oℳ

bernard and india walker

Posted at 11:42 AM on January 13, 2014

moving the crowd and not being crude or profane don’t be scared of that. best female wrapper lol . aw nicki rock um

josiemunoz

Posted at 8:39 AM on January 12, 2014

Hi can you guys stop sending me this emails? Thanks:)

Sent from my iPhone

jemsk (@jemskki)

Posted at 5:41 AM on January 12, 2014

Google is paying eighty five greenback per hour! simply work for few hours & pay longer with friends and family. Yesterday I bought a prime of the vary Lancia once having created greenback 8750 this month . Its the most-financialy pleasing I’ve had. It sounds unbelievable however you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it,,,,,,,,,,
➽➽➠➠ WWW.C­­­­­A­­­­S­H­­­­4­­­­6.ℭOM

Hate whores

Posted at 5:33 AM on January 12, 2014

Wow,thought last week lil Wayne having baby with nicki. I mean everything about these fame whores is publicity stunt.

Mollie A. Stanley (@Mollie0087)

Posted at 3:23 AM on January 12, 2014

Follow guide we have for you and you can make 90 dollars every hour… Our agents earn around $12k a month… Join them… and start working from comfort of your home! All you need is a computer and a internet connection and you are ready to start. Learn how to make a steady income for yourself on following web adress ▬▬▬ W­­W­­W.­­M­­A­­X­­­­4­­7.­­C­­O­­M­­

Ummeial

Posted at 2:30 AM on January 12, 2014

What’s gone wrong with all these people

Mister Baja

Posted at 2:08 AM on January 12, 2014

so?
…..this is pretty normal in europe, folks.

Ramzax21 O

Posted at 12:04 AM on January 12, 2014

This woman need to act her age as 31 year old woman instead of acting like a 20 year old woman

mabieaqncbxb

Posted at 9:56 PM on January 11, 2014

66666666666666666666666666666666666

Ramzia Ansari

Posted at 8:24 PM on January 11, 2014

as Mary replied I am alarmed that a stay at home mom able to get paid $5794 in 1 month on the computer. visit this site

➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨ W­W­W­.­C­L­I­C­K­5­­6.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

whister josip (@WJosip)

Posted at 7:49 PM on January 11, 2014

what Theodore said I can’t believe that a mom can get paid $4890 in 1 month on the internet. look at this site>>>>bay91.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

bernard and india walker

Posted at 7:32 PM on January 11, 2014

Nicki they foul if they tell hottest female rapper ?? to chill . Next I – Gram ! when i suck the leeft one . Grab back of my head !!

ivan

Posted at 10:09 PM on January 11, 2014

Lol. Waiting for Rosanne Barr and Rosie O’ Dumbell to show theirs.