Browse our gallery of gorgeous celebrity mom-daughter duos, and vote for your favorite pair!
“Are you two sisters?” Every mom dreams of being asked this question while out with her daughter, but sadly, few ever find themselves in such a fortuitous situation. To that end, HollywoodLife.com decided to round up some of Hollywood’s hottest mamas who are just as stunning as their much-younger offspring. (And yes, we were totally inspired by Kris Jenner‘s recent bikini shot.)
Here are 10 of the hottest mom-daughter combos, in no particular order:
1. Selena Gomez and mom Mandy Teefy aren’t just look-alikes; they’re also good friends! And that relationship will prove to be more important than ever, now that Selena is a big sister!
2. Kim Kardashian and mom Kris Jenner may bicker on Keeping Up With The Kardashians, but we know they love each other — and Kris loves that Kim is living with her again, so she can spend more time with baby North West.
3. Miley Cyrus and mom Tish Cyrus don’t always see eye to eye — particularly when it comes to Miley’s racy public stunts — but at the end of the day, Tish has her daughter’s back. And that’s pretty awesome.
4. Lourdes and mom Madonna recently went on some college visits; we can’t believe Madge’s little Material Girl is all grown up!
5. Gigi Hadid and mom Yolanda Foster prove that, sometimes, being a gorgeous model just runs in the family.
6. Rumer Willis and mom Demi Moore have faced their fair share of scandals as a family over the past few years, but they’ve always made it through looking amazing.
7. Ava Sambora and mom Heather Locklear had heads turning at the Los Angeles premiere of Scary Movie V. They looked like identical twins!
8. Lindsay Lohan and mom Dina Lohan are, at heart, a quintessential mom-daughter combo from Long Island. We never tire of their fiery personalities.
9. Kate Hudson and mom Goldie Hawn have been sharing their familial hotness with the world longer than any other mother-daughter duo on this list — and they’re showing no signs of stopping.
10. Beyoncé and mom Tina Knowles aren’t just related; they also work together! And these two would look good in any dress from the House of Dereon.
Who’s your favorite gorgeous mother-daughter duo, HollywoodLifers? Vote above, then drop a comment telling us why.