Nina Dobrev On Her PCA Moment With Ian Somerhalder: ‘It Was Honest’

Sat, January 11, 2014 3:28pm EDT by 22 Comments
Ian Somerhalder Nina Dobrev People's Choice Awards
Getty

funny birthday quotes

Posted at 12:36 AM on April 18, 2014

I just couldn’t leave your site before suggesting that I actually loved the usual
information a person supply for your guests? Is gonna be again often in order
to check out new posts

Sacramento Mobile Notary

Posted at 8:36 PM on April 10, 2014

I think this is among the most vital info for me. And i am glad reading
your article. But want to remark on some general things, The
site style is great, the articles is really excellent
: D. Good job, cheers

Guest

Posted at 8:49 AM on January 14, 2014

Hey – where is the love for Ian Somerhalder and his Best Actor award? He deserves more kudos. The fans have gone wild and spoken, but the show handlers and cast are silent. Not cool.

Shaman

Posted at 6:57 PM on January 12, 2014

Yesterday I picked up a gorgeous Chrysler from earning $5052 this-last/month and also 10 grand this past month; it’s by-far the most financially rewarding Ive ever had. I actually started 5 months ago and straight away started bringing in more than $70, per/hr. Go to these guys Jobs95.COM

Mollie A. Stanley (@Mollie0087)

Posted at 3:25 AM on January 12, 2014

Follow guide we have for you and you can make 90 dollars every hour… Our agents earn around $12k a month… Join them… and start working from comfort of your home! All you need is a computer and a internet connection and you are ready to start. Learn how to make a steady income for yourself on following web adress ▬▬▬ W­­W­­W.­­M­­A­­X­­­­4­­7.­­C­­O­­M­­

Guest

Posted at 3:03 AM on January 12, 2014

It is sad that these two are not together anymore. However, there have been some who have commented on other sites that Ian is already dating someone else. Haven’t seen the pics though. Not sure what led to the split. They seem to have handled the split professionally though at the PCA. Never watched TVD (don’t care for Vampires). I like Ian though. He seems like such a great guy (not bad on the eyes either).

Katie (@tvdfan4ever09)

Posted at 6:03 PM on January 12, 2014

Ian was ready for marriage but Nina wasn’t, that’s what I heard caused the break up. Other sources say Ian cheated on her but I don’t think that’s true.

pressdaroad

Posted at 6:51 AM on January 16, 2014

read that to… it is possible ian is dating already since both of them already confirm in public of the break up … nina shld be ready for this coz it will be news… i’m thinking of the ian derek comparison of the media before… this time t will be comparison of nina and who ever ian’s new girl…

Mister Baja

Posted at 2:05 AM on January 12, 2014

…………..she thought.

lisa

Posted at 1:32 AM on January 12, 2014

It’s kind of pushy and desperate of Ian to grope poor Nina like that. We know he’s desperate for attention for Delena fans but seriously grow up.

jezoebel

Posted at 12:26 AM on January 12, 2014

Bonnie, my offer is still up for grabs. Hire me and I’ll make your column a lot better than these clowns you hire.

jezoebel

Posted at 12:25 AM on January 12, 2014

“In a new interview, ‘The Vampire Diaries’ actress addresses the obvious heat and chemistry she had with her ex, Ian, at the People’s Choice Awards on Jan. 8, admitting that she and Ian were just being honest. So what does that mean?”

Seriously? You need puppets to explain it to you? I think it’s pretty obvious. Stupid article.

Ellie

Posted at 10:11 PM on January 11, 2014

WHY IS NINA ALL OF A SUDDEN TALKING ABOUT NIAN BREAKUP?! TVD NEEDS BETTER PROMOTING STATEGY THAN RUBBING A NON-EXISTING RELATIONSHIP ON FANS’ FACES!

mabieaqncbxb

Posted at 9:56 PM on January 11, 2014

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

Ammy jackson (@Ammyjackson2)

Posted at 5:23 PM on January 11, 2014

til I looked at the check saying $8633, I didnt believe …that…my cousin woz like they say actualy making money in there spare time from there labtop.. there dads
Jackson. even though Carmen`s st0rry is impossible, on friday I got a brand new Lotus Elan since I been making $7510 this-past/month and just a little over $10,000

last-month. without a doubt it is the easiest-work I’ve had. I actually started 5 months ago and pretty much straight away started to earn minimum $72.. per/hr. you

can try this out ➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨ w­w­w­.­C­L­I­C­K­5­­6.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

sherminehblue

Posted at 4:02 PM on January 11, 2014

just for you to know they celebrated at the exact same night not the night after:-)

Reptany (@Reptany1)

Posted at 3:52 PM on January 11, 2014

my buddy’s half-sister makes $75/hour on the internet. She has been out of work for 10 months but last month her payment was $15730 just working on the internet for a few hours. find out here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Rush64.COM

GG

Posted at 3:44 PM on January 11, 2014

She’s going to be one of these full of herself starlets that all she has going for her is relationship “talk”. I was totally cool with her speaking out at first but now with her second interview, the same knife like the cosmo party interview. “I’ll know what I like in a man when I see it” to me has always been a slap in the face to Ian. Maybe she should shut up and talk about something else (if she has anything) while she’s ahead. She has changed and it is obvious she is all about “Me”. Can she date herself, that’s the question.

Guest

Posted at 5:54 AM on January 12, 2014

Let the girl be. Maybe this will be the last she’ll talk about the breakup. I hope that like Ian, she would find someone not from showbiz to date and marry someday. No matter what others say, Nina needs to find “herself,” which is important to a person for her to grow and mature, so she’ll know what’s best to do with her life. She obviously loves Ian, that’s why she let him go, so as not to string him and deny him true happiness. Perhaps they’re not just meant to be together, but at least they’re still friends. It’s hard to say that for a Nian fan like me, but when she started to date again, I just knew that their romantic relationship is over. I still love them both. No more hate please. All’s been said and done.

J

Posted at 8:54 AM on January 12, 2014

Obviously your hero and saint Ian is not all he is cracked up to be in the relationship dept or else she would have not split with him. Duh. I am glad she is now independent and did not tie herself down too young. She has plenty of time to marry and have family, etc. If things were so perfect with Ian they would still be together, it is not rocket science.

Guest

Posted at 10:01 AM on January 13, 2014

Agreed. She had some really good acting moments in the first few seasons of the show and lots of potential. Now her acting is two-dimensional. (Fallout from playing 120 characters on the same series? Burn-out?) Lately she seems so bored and too cool for school. That is something people perfect when they don’t have the intellect to take an interview to an interesting place. She is consistently a straight up YAWN in her interviews and completely lacking a sense of humor. Hopefully the partygirl starlet thing will quit and she will wake up and try to bring something to the table. Definitely running with the “All About Me” LA crowd. BORING.

whister josip (@WJosip)

Posted at 3:42 PM on January 11, 2014

my friend’s half-sister makes $65/hour on the laptop. She has been without a job for 7 months but last month her check was $17035 just working on the laptop for a few hours. find out here now>>>>>>>>>>bay91