Miss Venezuela’s Body Laid To Rest During Emotional Funeral Service

Fri, January 10, 2014 8:53pm EDT by 20 Comments
Monica Spear Funeral
Getty, SplashNews

funke adeyinka

Posted at 4:08 AM on July 25, 2014

So sad to have the fifth most beautiful woman in the universe gone forever. May her soul rest in peace

ntombi

Posted at 4:11 PM on July 19, 2014

Can’t believe she is gone I mic her on telenovela

artz

Posted at 12:35 AM on May 23, 2014

Howdy! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in
the same niche. Your blog provided us valuable information to work
on. You have done a outstanding job!

Pierre

Posted at 9:52 AM on April 25, 2014

Soooo sad, I’ve never met her before death but I saw her pics and videos! I’m soo sorry…. We all sad now, But god know about that

pierre Olrich

Posted at 10:00 AM on April 25, 2014

Rest in peace Gorgeous! I loved you I’ll alwasys love you.

selpher ndunge mwanaidi

Posted at 4:10 PM on March 23, 2014

I love n miss u soon much spears, i’ll lv to remember u, in my n our hearts forever. I wound say more, only God knows what I fill.

Martins

Posted at 10:57 AM on March 14, 2014

you are a big lost to the movie industry we miss you so much Monica Spear. May your soul rest in the bosom of the Lord.

Glory

Posted at 4:48 AM on March 11, 2014

i love u Monica Spear and i am one of ur fans. Rest in peace.

Helen

Posted at 5:00 AM on March 3, 2014

My dear Monica Spear u’ll forever remain in my heart

littlequeen

Posted at 1:02 PM on March 11, 2014

i cant imagine that am watching u on ur last series and at the same time ur dead my dear but my ur soul and the husband rest in peace

Ammy jackson (@Ammyjackson2)

Posted at 5:25 PM on January 11, 2014

before I looked at the paycheck which said $5932, I have faith that my cousin had been trully receiving money in their spare time on their laptop.. there sisters

roommate has done this 4 only twenty one months and a short time ago paid the debts on their condo and bought a gorgeous Saab 99 Turbo. i was reading this

➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨ W­W­W­.­C­L­I­C­K­5­­6.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Martha G. Baker (@MarthaGBaker)

Posted at 3:08 PM on January 11, 2014

like Bonnie answered I’m taken by surprise that a mom able to get paid $8324 in one month on the computer. you could try this out.. F­B­3­­9.C­O­M

lu

Posted at 12:41 PM on January 11, 2014

That poor baby. I just hope the families raise her together with love. So sad. In my prayers.

Amelia Thomas (@AmeliaT44681384)

Posted at 11:15 AM on January 11, 2014

til I looked at the paycheck 4 $9262, I didn’t believe that…my… best friend woz like they say actualey earning money part time at there labtop.. there neighbor had bean doing this for only twenty three months and by now repaid the morgage on there villa and purchased themselves a Honda. look here

➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨ J­U­M­P­2­­6.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

storknrsxcbxcb

Posted at 10:57 AM on January 11, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

Андрей Миньков (@AndreyMinkov)

Posted at 8:00 AM on January 11, 2014

This is funeral of Venezuela.

bernard and india walker

Posted at 4:31 AM on January 11, 2014

Monica . Everyone that loves flawless women . Diversity and loves thier parents . Can’t understand why anger and envy lead to this . Guess that’s why they got caught so fast !

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:23 AM on January 11, 2014

this is beyond words…………….

petraliarlxcb

Posted at 11:04 PM on January 10, 2014

Black Men Dating White Women,White men Seeking Black Women on
—————- BlackMenDatingWhiteWomen.o/r/g————. Thousands of Black Men, Black Women, White Men and White Women Free Join Here Everyday.Here a 100% safe, serious and real community for black & white single seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. The site has established 12+ years. Millions of singles have joined it.bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Charles J. Flowers (@Flowers075)

Posted at 9:19 PM on January 10, 2014

W­­W­­W.­­M­­A­­X­­­­4­­7.­­C­­O­­M­­

GO TO THE THE SITE AND HOME TAB FOR DETAILS….