Harry Styles: How He’s Beginning To Plan A Future With Kendall Jenner

Fri, January 10, 2014 4:12pm EDT by 49 Comments 11,260 Article Views
Kendall Jenner Harry Styles Serious Relationship
FameFlyNet

sarah

Posted at 12:11 PM on January 27, 2014

Does anyone know what the first song in the video is called? :)

Bekah N

Posted at 8:13 PM on January 26, 2014

I’m happy that Harry is happy but I think Kendall is only dating him for his fame. It said that Kris would like Kylie or Kendall’s boyfriend to be really famous. Harry should be with somebody who likes him for him, not his fame.

art j.

Posted at 10:20 AM on January 26, 2014

I just died of laughter from reading thid garbage they call an article.
These ‘sources’ are most likely non-other than kris Jenner,the channel E!,management, or whomever wrote this story.

Posted at 4:49 PM on January 20, 2014

Greetings from Idaho! I’m bored to tears at work so I decided to check out your site on my
iphone during lunch break. I really like the information you present here and can’t wait to take a look when
I get home. I’m amazed at how fast your blog loaded
on my phone .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways,
amazing blog!

LT

Posted at 3:48 AM on January 16, 2014

Have you ever watched any interviews or anything with Harry? He was raised to always put woman first in his life whether he knows them or not. He is such a gentleman and has said multiple times, “No Kendall and I are just good friends.’ If it was a real relationship they would be official by now. Even with Taylor Swift last year they kissed at midnight on New Years. The fact that every December 7th Harry has been “rumoured” with a woman. If he really was head over heels in love with her, he would’ve told his fans by now.

New England

Posted at 7:27 PM on January 14, 2014

Forget them both. They are just kids. Think we need someone from Washington to purge the American media of non-sensical, Kardashian/Jenner news. I’m serious. It’s time to start petitioning CONGRESS to kick these people off the evening news/news stands and internet. Kris Jenner and whoever she’s paying for all this publicity can not take on America. We just haven’t stood up, yet. It’s time.

ceci

Posted at 7:09 AM on January 13, 2014

kendall jenner has picked up a piece of trash. cmon K, your worth a real gentelman.

Emmy

Posted at 12:40 AM on January 16, 2014

Harry is a gentleman, he never says anything bad about anyone, never judges anyone, and is ALWAYS nice to all the people he meets. Fans, paparazzi, etc.

Mary

Posted at 1:00 AM on January 13, 2014

This is the biggest load of BS I’ve ever read. Whomever wrote this article should be fired straightaway. Your “sources” are none other than the imbeciles writing this garbage. Also, if you are insinuating that this boy is “in love” with the boring and talentless Jenner after going on a few outings together, your perception of love is severely skewed.

harrystyles 24

Posted at 5:37 PM on January 13, 2014

yess

harrystyles 24

Posted at 5:38 PM on January 13, 2014

so true kendall is just a stuck up snob looking for publicity

Danica Anne Reyes

Posted at 11:33 PM on January 12, 2014

I really dont care if this is true or not but If this romour is true then i think that I would be on taylor swift’s side on this one sorry harry I have nothing against this romour but I think ur just getting very distracted hich would upset A LOT OF FANS. so I think that u should ust choose wisely on what u choose to do.

P.S. I was ur fav fan but I think ill start to like zayn more cause he is a little bit more focused while caring for someone.

tee

Posted at 11:24 PM on January 12, 2014

i can’t even deal with how fake this whole article sounds.

Kayla

Posted at 10:45 PM on January 12, 2014

People who actually believe this make me laugh SO hard. This is so fake I can’t even fathom it. I love how PR works >_<

seriously....

Posted at 9:47 PM on January 12, 2014

You all are actually pretty stupid if you think this article is serious. Kendall, Kris and Harry all confirmed that they were just friends (and that “Hendall” is fake). Nothing more. This is exactly how PR works. I don’t have anything against Kendall but it’s obvious they used his name to help her modeling career. She’s an ASPIRING model. She’s not quite there yet. So if you really think these two are dating, you need some help.

Julia Maybe Tomlinson

Posted at 3:45 PM on January 12, 2014

Of course I want Harry to be happy! If that means he has a girlfriend, fine. It’s his life. But the point is I want him to be happy. And Kendall just isn’t going to anything but end up breaking his heart. Come on Harry, there are so many girls who love you for who you are. She doesn’t.
P.S. I love Louis. (Sorry couldn’t resist.)

Vicky

Posted at 1:01 PM on January 12, 2014

I’m really happy for Harry that he might have finally found a girl that really satifies him, although I’m not a huge fan of the Kardashians, if they’re both happy, I’m happy. The only thing I’m worried about is Taylor Swift. How do you guys think she’s feeling with all these romours about Harry and Kendall going around? If I were her, I would just try to move on, but……I don’t think I could ever truly move on from a guy who’s THAT hot.

jemsk (@jemskki)

Posted at 5:36 AM on January 12, 2014

Google is paying eighty five greenback per hour! simply work for few hours & pay longer with friends and family. Yesterday I bought a prime of the vary Lancia once having created greenback 8750 this month . Its the most-financialy pleasing I’ve had. It sounds unbelievable however you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it,,,,,,,,,,
➽➽➠➠ WWW.C­­­­­A­­­­S­H­­­­4­­­­6.ℭOM