‘Degrassi': Sparks Fly Between Clare & Drew In New Season 13 Promo

Fri, January 10, 2014 10:57am EDT by 15 Comments
Degrassi Drew Clare Season 13
Courtesy of TeenNick

Watch our exclusive preview of the first new episodes of 2014, beginning Jan. 28 on TeenNick!

Say it with me, friends: Degrassi. Is. Back. TeenNick’s insanely addictive series continues its 13th season Jan. 28, and along with a new night — it now airs Tuesdays at 9 p.m. ET — there’s also plenty of new drama for the boys and girls of Degrassi. HollywoodLife.com snagged an exclusive new promo of the upcoming episodes, including more than a few scandalous hookups.

Miles & Maya Strip Down In New ‘Degrassi Promo

The promo’s first big moment comes courtesy of Miles (Eric Osborne) and Maya (Olivia Scriven), who go for a clothing-optional swim — and get caught by Miles’ parents!

“You said nobody would be home,” Maya tells him, as if Miles being a liar with questionable judgment is a new concept to anyone.

Sparks (Continue To) Fly Between Drew & Clare

Big moment No. 2 belongs to Drew (Luke Bilyk) and Clare (Aislinn Paul), who look like they’re finally giving into the romantic tension between them. I feel like that couple is a little on the forced side, but I’m stoked to see the fall-out between Clare and Eli (Munro Chambers)

(Who’s the cheater now, Clare Bear?!)

It should also be noted that Drew appears to be the second Degrassi dude to strip down — at least partially — in this new promo, which means fans’ cries for more skin have not gone unheard.

More Shenanigans Worth Noting

1. Connor (A.J. Saudin) and Jenna (Jessica Tyler) appear to be voted Prom King and Queen. Boo-yah!

2. There’s a new chick roaming the halls; she’s got blue hair and a bad attitude.

3. Zoe (Ana Golja) has a new BFF, which means they’ll probably be at each other’s throats by the end of the premiere.

WATCH: New ‘Degrassi’ Season 13 Promo

Loading video...

HollywoodLifers, what’s your take on these new developments? Are you excited to see what happens between her and Drew, or do you miss the good ol’ Eclare days? Drop a comment with your thoughts on all things Degrassi below!

— Andy Swift

More ‘Degrassi’ on HollywoodLife.com:

1. ‘Degrassi’ Preview Clip: Zoe Returns With A Deep, Dark Secret
  2. ‘Degrassi’ Finale Preview: Becky Breaks Down At Adam’s Memorial
  3. ‘Degrassi’ Shocker: Adam’s Fate Revealed In Emotional Episode

Morgana Hilra

Posted at 5:34 AM on April 24, 2014

oh and as for Eli… he and clare will make up… as they always do… after Eli has another melt down, and clare finds out she is knocked up… lol.. and, Eli will be a daddy… in one way or another… or, at least.. that is how I would write it… much more catching.

Morgana Hilra

Posted at 5:33 AM on April 24, 2014

i am willing to BET that drew just knocked up clare at the HO down……. what a fitting name.

Ashlyn

Posted at 1:22 AM on April 24, 2014

I like the Clare and Drew paring. Although I 5 him a better couple name would be Dare. I used to be a die hard Eli and Clare shipper but now I’m just done with all of the drama of their long distance. Plus I instantly loose any kind of respect or fondness for guys who cheat. -__-

Ashlyn

Posted at 1:24 AM on April 24, 2014

Oops I meant to say think a better pairing name is Dare rather than Clew. Oops

Allie

Posted at 10:03 PM on January 30, 2014

I wouldn’t mind if Drew and Clare ended up as a couple. You could actually cut the sexual tension with knife. Go Drew and Clare!!!

jessie

Posted at 6:09 PM on January 20, 2014

jennas boob comes out lol

Maddy

Posted at 6:30 AM on January 17, 2014

Clare and Drew!!!

amanda

Posted at 8:03 PM on January 12, 2014

i love clew

Sasha

Posted at 2:56 PM on January 10, 2014

Can I just get Maya and Zig already! Go away Miles

T'yara

Posted at 7:36 PM on January 10, 2014

Awkward how I thought they were up to their 14 Season :0

Jacqueline

Posted at 2:55 PM on January 10, 2014

I want to see more of Drew and Clare and.No more eclare I am tired of eclare the long distance it’s hard.

Nope

Posted at 11:42 AM on January 11, 2014

Hell no! Clew is awful.

Ashley

Posted at 2:25 AM on February 9, 2014

Agreed! I am soo sick of Eclare. The relationship is toxic and boring. Honestly, I mute them when I see them in a scene together. Would rather see Clew then Eclare any day. Go Clew!

Charles J. Flowers (@Flowers075)

Posted at 1:28 PM on January 10, 2014

Start working at home with GOOGLE!YAHOO. ABCNEWS AND MORE GLOBAL SITES… It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work through this link, …. W­­W­­W.­­M­­A­­X­­­­4­­7.­­C­­O­­M­­

GO TO THE THE SITE AND HOME TAB FOR DETAILS….

Sophia Milor

Posted at 1:10 PM on January 10, 2014

Harper. even though Anne`s stori is something, on sunday I got themselves a Honda from bringing in $6672 this last 5 weeks and just over ten/k last munth. without a doubt it is the nicest job I have ever had. I actually started 5 months ago and practically straight away made myself minimum $78… per-hr. go to this web-site

➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨ J­U­M­P­2­­6.­­ℭ­­Oℳ