Miss Venezuela’s Daughter, 5, Told Of Parents’ Murder, Will Attend Funeral

Thu, January 9, 2014 6:39pm EDT by 12 Comments
Monica Spear Daughter
Courtesy of Facebook

Elbert

Posted at 2:14 PM on April 16, 2014

I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.
I will bookmark your blog and check again here frequently.
I’m quite sure I’ll learn lots of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

fun run cheats review

Posted at 3:47 AM on March 31, 2014

What’s up to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from this site, and your views are pleasant designed for new viewers.

Take a peak Here

Posted at 3:25 AM on March 31, 2014

eleventh elfishly elflocks elicited elicitor elidible eligible eligibly.
Multiplayer mode is where most players can fast earn more resources.
mastered masterly masthead mastiche mastiffs mastitic mastitis mastixes.

Venezolana

Posted at 7:46 PM on January 10, 2014

Real news: Maya, the daughter of Monica Spears doesn’t know anything about her parents death. She did not attended the funeral. Instead she stood in the house of some family members with her grandmother.

Jane L. Trevino (@JaneLTrevino3)

Posted at 3:33 PM on January 10, 2014

as Evelyn answered I am impressed that a single mom can profit $8921 in 4 weeks on the computer. straight from the source… T­E­C­8­­0.C­O­M

Sophia Milor

Posted at 1:08 PM on January 10, 2014

my roomate’s ex-wife makes $62/hour on the internet. She has been fired for five months but last month her income was $17244 just working on the internet for a few hours. This Site

➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨ J­U­M­P­2­­6.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

susan

Posted at 10:59 AM on January 10, 2014

Sad some wicked devils in the world. Committing terrible
evil crimes and killings. Wishing their daughter a happy life

Nancy E. Damiani

Posted at 2:15 AM on January 10, 2014

Start working at home with GOOGLE!YAHOO. ABCNEWS AND MORE GLOBAL SITES… It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work through this link, ….. W­­W­­W.­­M­­A­­X­­­­4­­7.­­C­­O­­M­­

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:47 PM on January 9, 2014

so sad, a daughter who loses her mother…………..

wealthypeople19

Posted at 9:39 PM on January 9, 2014

If you want to date wealthy men and beautiful women with high net worth, ideally you must know where these people hang out. Don’t know where to start? ++++ WealthyPeople.Org ++++ The easiest way to go would be meeting them online.

Kat

Posted at 8:21 PM on January 9, 2014

Poor baby. She is very lucky to having loving family members, and she can hopefully get the treatment she needs to help her with this tragedy..

Kim Jonathan

Posted at 7:10 PM on January 9, 2014

Bentley. if you think Norma`s st0rry is really cool, on tuesday I bought Maserati after having earned $4875 this – 4 weeks past and-just over, $10 thousand this past-month. this is definitely the coolest job I have ever done. I began this seven months/ago and right away was earning minimum $72.. per-hr. see this website

Try it >>>>>>>>>>>>>> J­U­M­P­2­­6.­­ℭ­­Oℳ