Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: How Chris Brown Helped Them Reunite

Thu, January 9, 2014 10:12am EDT by 49 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Chris Brown RV
Getty/Courtesy of Details/Marathon Coach

jinder654paal@gmail.com

Posted at 3:17 AM on February 12, 2014

Such a amazing site!So happy you are back blogging! I really like this video, Maine is just so pretty. I’m the biggest good and totally teared up during that video. I really enjoy after see this video..Really too much and too good..I like it..Thanks a lot for sharing that..Thanks…

mens designer clothing

Posted at 9:37 PM on February 11, 2014

The use of green bags will immediately be the solution to this
problem that we are looking for. Support lifestyles that are more environmentally-friendly.
Mining and processing the oil sands wreaks havoc on the environment.

JanuaryShytown

Posted at 11:49 PM on January 15, 2014

I hope they are, Justin and Selena make such a cute couple. Luv these two together.

Jasmine Joy

Posted at 8:56 PM on January 11, 2014

i don’t think ty are back together.

onie

Posted at 10:44 AM on January 11, 2014

No one cares any more about ‘Jelena’ lol. Don’t trust that Bieber boy again Selena, he mentally unstable, uhm remind me of this guy what’s his name? Oh yeah Elvis Presley exactly.

rb

Posted at 1:08 PM on January 10, 2014

Ex’s spending time together and a cute couple pic is not normal for a couple that have lost interest in each other and moved on to other relationships.
No solid sightings of Selena after her being seen with Justin on Jan 2nd, even tho their are fan sightings. With her Lupus illness, I believe she might be in the hospital receiving treatment. Justin is playing decoy to keep the fans and paparazzi away from her location. This is just my thoughts.
•Jan 6th, JB in Santa Cruz? Why?
•Jan 7th, JB seen at a restaurant in Las Vegas?
•Jan 8th, JB & Kelly Osbourne making graffiti art? OK!

Posted at 11:13 AM on January 10, 2014

Other sites are reporting that they are not dating

Here is why I think that they are dating

Segway date 2nd January
Justins Instagram pic with selena that said ” love the way that u look at me”

Santa Cruz a number of eyewitnesses saw them together

Also on the 2nd of January fans saw selena and justin holding hands in calabasis

Need more proof

hickory

Posted at 11:32 AM on January 10, 2014

It’s CalabasAs. The city name is derived from the Spanish calabaza meaning “pumpkin,” “squash,” or “gourd” That is why the city holds an annual Pumpkin Festival in October, including carnival games, exhibits, demonstrations, and live entertainment. The original festival was meant to have taken place where (and commemorated), according to legend, a traveling wagon carrying pumpkins overturned and started the area’s first pumpkin patch. That is how the city was born.

margaret (@margare90187349)

Posted at 5:53 AM on January 10, 2014

my Aunty Kate recently got a 12 month old BMW 1 Series Coupe just by some part-time working online with a macbook. published here>> W­­W­­W.­­J­­A­­m­­­­1­­0.­­C­­O­­M­­

margaret (@margare90187349)

Posted at 5:52 AM on January 10, 2014

my buddy’s step-aunt makes $70 an hour on the computer. She has been out of work for ten months but last month her payment was $15520 just working on the computer for a few hours. check this site out > W­­W­­W.­­J­­A­­m­­­­1­­o.­­C­­O­­M­­

Xislander

Posted at 4:50 AM on January 10, 2014

GOOD Friends are hard to find, especially so in this industry Good on you, Chrez!

sony limbu

Posted at 4:28 AM on January 10, 2014

justin selena now you guys have to pay chris brown by getting riri back love you guys :*

Nancy E. Damiani

Posted at 2:10 AM on January 10, 2014

Start working at home with GOOGLE!YAHOO. ABCNEWS AND MORE GLOBAL SITES… It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work through this link, ….. W­­W­­W.­­M­­A­­X­­­­4­­7.­­C­­O­­M­­

Kim Jonthan

Posted at 10:15 PM on January 9, 2014

my co-worker’s aunt brought in $19189 a month ago. she is getting paid on the computer and bought a $588700 home. All she did was get fortunate and put to work the instructions shown on this link

>>> ———- J­U­M­P­2­­6.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

الفارس

Posted at 9:50 PM on January 9, 2014

ايلافيو جستن فقط

im right

Posted at 9:09 PM on January 9, 2014

They weren’t even on a camping trip. It was a fake story that someone made up to get on the gossip sites, chill. They didn’t even go out of town together!. Its all fake, yall are so stupid. I don’t even think they are together either.

david

Posted at 8:39 PM on January 9, 2014

My oh my, this alexa is dominating today. A real breath of fresh air. Offering such wonderful and novel insights. Kalani will have to raise her game to compete.

ALEXA

Posted at 4:17 PM on January 9, 2014

UM I THINK CHRIS IS GETTING THE HELP HE NEEDS. I’M SURE CHRIS IS OKAY. ITS NOT LIKE HIM AND JUSTIN ARE EVER GOING TO HANGOUT AND GRAB A BEER ANYTIME SOON. BESIDES JUSTIN IS UNDERAGE TO DRINK.

Yvette True

Posted at 4:16 PM on January 9, 2014

You know that Selena has to b frustrated dealing with a handsome young superstar but u also kbow that being so young, they need to b able to experience other relationships before getting serious, particularly Justin ncuz he’s more likely to b tempted by women. I’m just glad Selena didn’t make herself a nuisance with tweets and public slander or sleep around makinf herself less appealing to return to. But I still think theu r way too young. Super nice thing for Chris to do, though.

ALEXA

Posted at 4:09 PM on January 9, 2014

I WISH THEY WERE ON A CAMPING TRIP TOGETHER.

david

Posted at 3:15 PM on January 9, 2014

Chris has anger problems. Take good care of the bus.

corel.ge (@CorelGe)

Posted at 3:11 PM on January 9, 2014

my best friend’s mother makes $86 hourly on the internet. She has been laid off for 8 months but last month her payment was $18124 just working on the internet for a few hours. pop over to this website >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
================================
JOBS60.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩
================================

Omega M. Stephenson (@OmegaMStephenso)

Posted at 3:07 PM on January 9, 2014

what Tina said I am taken by surprise that some one can profit $9871 in a few weeks on the internet. hop over to this web-site… T­­E­C­­8­0­.­ℭ­O­­Ⅿ