Gabrielle Union Hiding Baby Bump Under Baggy Sweater? See Pic

Thu, January 9, 2014 12:12pm EDT by 7 Comments
Gabrielle Union Baby Bump
Getty

zyggie

Posted at 12:03 PM on January 10, 2014

Don’t think she is preggie. Think she is in AA and that’s why she’s not drinking. OR….she’ll claim she miscarried due to all the stress about her relationship to Wade.

Nancy E. Damiani

Posted at 2:11 AM on January 10, 2014

Start working at home with GOOGLE!YAHOO. ABCNEWS AND MORE GLOBAL SITES… It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work through this link, ….. W­­W­­W.­­M­­A­­X­­­­4­­7.­­C­­O­­M­­

delilarbrown

Posted at 8:00 PM on January 9, 2014

God bless u Gabrielle . U are so lucky and fortunate! God bless!

Kim Jonathan

Posted at 7:01 PM on January 9, 2014

up to I saw the paycheck four $7437, I be certain that…my… friends brother woz actualy erning money in their spare time from there pretty old laptop.. there dads buddy started doing this for only 6 months and resently paid for the morgage on there mini mansion and purchased a brand new Ford Focus. check my source

==============

J­U­M­P­2­­6.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

=================

Kaurreche simz

Posted at 1:59 PM on January 9, 2014

She isn’t having a baby unless she announce it the blogger like to report false thing about famous people just to get many comment from pPl

rosaj (@rosaj_wade)

Posted at 12:33 PM on January 9, 2014

as Nicole explained I’m in shock that a mother can earn $6290 in four weeks on the internet. read this post here>>>BAY91.ℭ­­Oℳ

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:19 PM on January 9, 2014

so will it be a miscarriage?