Beth did a fantastic job co-hosting the 2014 People’s Choice Awards in L.A. on Jan. 8. She rocked multiple hair and makeup looks — her glam squad told HollywoodLife.com readers how you can get her exact look!
Beth Behrs is so gorgeous! The Two Broke Girls star looks especially pretty in these HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVE snaps from the awards show. Find out how to get her exact makeup, hair and tan right here!
Beth Behrs At People’s Choice Awards — Her Exact Makeup Revealed
mark Celebrity Makeup Artist Jamie Greenberg breaks down the look:
“1. Prep the face with Laura Mercier Hydrating Foundation Primer and then apply mark’s Got The Goods Multi-Benefit Foundation Lotion SPF 15 all over.
2. Apply mark’s Super Conceal Full Coverage Concealer under the eyes, then sweep mark’s Touch and Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes across cheekbones.
3. Next, apply mark’s Please Hold Eye Primer all over the eye lid and apply mark’s On The Dot Smokey Color Compact in navy (bottom right shade) to the outer corners of the eye.
4. Line the top lash line with Avon’s SuperShock Gel Eye Liner Pencil in Blackout and the bottom lash line with mark’s No Place To Run Longwear Eyeliner in Jet Set.
5. Finish the eyes with three layers of Ardell Natural Individual Lashes and two coats of bareMineral Flawless Definition Waterproof Mascara.
6. Complete the look with mark’s Lipclick Full Color Lipstick in Coral Fixation.”
Get Beth’s Exact Hairstyle
Beth actually switched her hair up multiple times throughout the night. For the initial red carpet look, she pulled her bangs back and rocked a romantic updo. Celebrity hairstylist Aviva Perea created the look:
“Beth rarely wears her bangs back so we wanted to do something out of the norm. I prepped her hair with a ton of Phytovolume and Oribe’s Surfcomber Toussled Texture Mousse and rough dried her hair using my fingers and really directing her bangs back. Then I wrapped one inch sections of hair around a 1/2″ barrel curling iron going in opposite directions. Once her hair was cool, I used Oribe’s Dry Texture Spray and shook her hair out. Then I sectioned her hair from ear to ear and pinned that up and out of the way. I took the hair on the bottom and twisted at cheekbone level into a loose and messy chignon. Then I sectioned her hair at her temples and pinned up the top section. I wrapped the left section around the chignon and then repeated that on the right side. Then I took the top portion, pulled it back and wrapped it around as well. It’s basically a chignon stacking bun!”
Get Beth’s Golden Glow
Fiona Locke, St. Tropez Skin Finishing Expert, created her gorgeous faux glow:
“A delicate, natural glow complemented each and every look that Beth wore co-hosting the People’s Choice Awards. To accentuate her St. Tropez skin finish, we added a light touch of Gold Skin Illuminator for a gorgeous bronze finish. To achieve Beth’s look, use the Self Tan Bronzing Mousse ($32) and Applicator Mitt ($6.50), along with Gold Skin Illuminator ($18). To extend the length of your tan, use Everyday Gradual Tan Moisturizer ($30).”
— Dory Larrabee