Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber Are ‘Obsessed’ With Each Other

Wed, January 8, 2014 3:51pm EDT by 33 Comments
Selena Gomez Justin Bieber Obsessed
Courtesy of Instagram

Elizabeth

Posted at 12:45 PM on February 16, 2014

I think they should give it another try (if I was them), I wouldn’t want to go through life not knowing if I gave up on my true love. I believe everyone deserves a second chance (because I would like to be given one when it’s me that does the wrong) I honestly think that they could last, but people need to leave them alone, especially the paparazzi, I mean they are older and should know how relationships work. When everyone knows every little thing about it and sometimes know stuff that’s going on in your relationship before you do it’s really hard. People say things and it gets to your head, you don’t know what to believe, other you really love that person. They are a Hollywood golden couple, I don’t know if they can last, but if they really love each other they way it looks they should give it another try. But for the fans a paparazzi let them be, do you really want to be the ones that pulled what could of been true ever lasting love apart. Now and days it seems as if no one stays together, it would be nice if they could. I have never seen such a young couple look at each other they way they do.
#TeamJenela
#Belieber

Kendall

Posted at 12:30 AM on January 21, 2014

funny my comment’s aren’t showing up….why is that?

Annabel

Posted at 11:37 AM on January 9, 2014

Ok SO I think justin and selena never really broke up becuase when they “broke up” they were both going on their own world tour and they knew they couldn’t/ wouldn’t see each other on tour so maybe, just maybe They just made it look like they broke up for the poperozzie, but really they were still talking. Selena and justin make a great couple and I hope it last a life time.

hickory

Posted at 12:25 PM on January 9, 2014

It’s *paparazzi*

Annabel

Posted at 11:31 AM on January 9, 2014

Ok SO I think justin and selena never really broke up becuase when they broke they were both going on their own world tour and they new they couldn’t/ wouldn’t see each others on tour so maybe, They just made it look like they broke up for the poperozzie, but really they were still talking. Selena and justin make a great couple and I hope it last a life time.

semena005

Posted at 10:19 AM on January 9, 2014

..and here we go again…well good luck to u Jelena

ALEXA

Posted at 11:53 PM on January 8, 2014

I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA. THERE ARE SO GOOD TOGETHER.