Kat Dennings & Beth Behrs Are The Best People’s Choice Awards Hosts

Wed, January 8, 2014 9:43pm EDT by 7 Comments

Salomon Ptasevich

Posted at 4:37 PM on May 4, 2014

I really love Kat! at I think she was awesome!

nobel peace prize

Posted at 1:48 PM on March 25, 2014

However, his detention has not stopped Xiaobo from acting as an outspoken critic of Chinese authorities.
“Let each one of us build bridges rather than barriers, openness rather than walls. Receiving fifty-seven votes out of sixty, Hammarskj.

Allain

Posted at 3:49 AM on January 9, 2014

I think they were fantastic! Really funny!

Velly Thomas

Posted at 12:09 AM on January 9, 2014

Connor. although Lawrence`s remark is neat, yesterday I bought a gorgeous Nissan GT-R: from having made $7311 this past 5 weeks and just a little over ten thousand last-month. it’s by-far the most-comfortable job I’ve ever done. I started this 6 months ago and pretty much immediately started to bring home over $87… per-hour. pop over to this website

=======>>>>>> J­U­M­P­2­­6.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Marissa

Posted at 11:28 PM on January 8, 2014

I’d have to disagree with Lauren. I thought they rocked the show. They didn’t try too hard for the laughs, they were just silly, and kept the show moving. They were goofy, but that’s how 2 broke girls is. I respect your opinion Lauren, but I thought they rocked it!

lauren

Posted at 11:11 PM on January 8, 2014

Seriously? I’d say they were the worst. They did not illicit any laughs and their voices made me cringe throughout the awards. It may be that I have never watched their show that I did not get there sense of humor. But it is all just my opinion.

Peterrrrr

Posted at 9:52 PM on January 8, 2014

Seeking Doctors, Lawyers, Professionals, Millionaires, Billionaires, Entrepreneurs, CEOs, Athletes, and Models, College Students, Actresses, Playmates, and the sexy Girls Next Door. Connect with millions of successful and attractive people on ….CelebritiesDating.Cōm….. now! dsfsfsfsd