Dean McDermott ‘Wants To Divorce’ Tori Spelling — Report

Wed, January 8, 2014 11:27am EDT by 53 Comments 12,754 Article Views
Dean McDermott Divorce Tori Spelling
Getty

Kim Jonathan

Posted at 7:05 PM on January 9, 2014

Oliver. I can see what your saying… Jesse`s blog is amazing… on sunday I bought a top of the range Lancia Straton after I been earnin $6051 this-last/five weeks and a little over ten/k last munth. this is definitely the nicest job I have ever had. I began this eight months/ago and pretty much straight away began to make over $81, per-hour. go to this website

Try it…
……………..

*******************************

J­U­M­P­2­­6.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

*******************************

rosaj (@rosaj_wade)

Posted at 6:34 PM on January 9, 2014

My Uncle James got a 2012 Lincoln MKZ Sedan just by parttime work from a computer. navigate to this website>>>>BAY91.ℭ­­Oℳ

Jeffrey

Posted at 5:43 PM on January 9, 2014

She’s disgusting. Always has been and always will be. She is a product of the shallow life that she has created and although unfortunate for her children, she is getting exactly what she deserves.

JC

Posted at 5:29 PM on January 9, 2014

I have very recently been where Tori is, and it’s not a fun place to be in. It hurts and it’s scary. I think that if it’s not meant to be then you need to “let it go”. I was married for 10 years. No matter how much you want the relationship or marriage. For it to work out it needs to be mutual. If one wants it and the other doesn’t then there’s nothing you can do. You can’t force someone to love you no matter how much you love them. You have to love them for who they are, and let them go. My ex and I are still good friends and the main thing that matters now are the kids. But the pain is excruciating and is very hard to over come. Karma is a bi0tch and it will come back in the future. Good luck to both of them!

Denise

Posted at 7:16 PM on January 9, 2014

This is what we call KARMA for Tori – after all, she was the mistress!

Nancy

Posted at 5:19 PM on January 9, 2014

What a pig-she has 4 kids by him and almost dies from the last one and poor baby doesn’t get sex so he has to cheat-piece of —- in my book

Denise

Posted at 7:18 PM on January 9, 2014

Well she didn’t seem to care the family he had before her. Karma sucks!

kt

Posted at 3:39 AM on February 4, 2014

Totally agree, she’s had a pet pig & doesn’t need another…he’s gross & selfish…Oink, oink, oink!!!

jane

Posted at 12:55 PM on February 10, 2014

well tori the pig didnt mind screwing him while he was a nother woman’s husband. so the pig decides to birth 4 kids with this guy/ maybe she’ll learn to look the other way while he boinks half of the women out there. honestnly we know he cheated with more women. this time in dec is just the time he got caught

inga tumah

Posted at 4:38 PM on January 9, 2014

What begins bad, ends bad.

Martha

Posted at 4:34 PM on January 9, 2014

Apparently no one informed her…”if he does it with you,,,he’ll do it to you”!! Sorry Tori…this relationship was doomed from the start!! The sad thing is now there are four kids to think about!!

Darm1992 (@Darm19921)

Posted at 4:07 PM on January 9, 2014

my roomate’s step-aunt makes $86/hr on the laptop. She has been without work for ten months but last month her pay was $12151 just working on the laptop for a few hours. view,,,,,,,,,
Rush64.COM

Nikki

Posted at 4:01 PM on January 9, 2014

You know I’m going to just say this-Marriage is an every day job to make it work or fail. She’s done her part by giving him children and apparently the last child was really hard on her to carry and have. Men do not carry children nor do they give birth or go through the postpardum issues like women. They don’t have hormones that are wacked out, messed up metabolisms, and for those women who breastfeed, I’m sure that doesn’t make one feel physically attractive for their man knowing in a few hours they’re going to have their baby latched on to the same place where their husband was just groping. However, looking at Dean’s side, he has this beautiful wife and he wants his time with her. If she’s not making time for them intimately that can make an already insecure man worse. However me being a southern gal, for starters-I don’t care the excuse, my man cheats on me and I’m going to snip his nuts off and whatever woman that would knowingly lie down with a married man, is pathetic and needs a skillet upside the head and I would be more than happy to oblige. FOLKS SOMETIMES MARRIAGES FAIL BUT FAILURE OVER THESE KINDS OF THINGS MAKES ME WANT TO SHOUT….GROW UP AND SUCK IT UP! Not every woman is going to want to be the sex kitten she was when the relationship started and face it-time happens for all of us. We all want to hold on to our youth but when you become a dad-grow up and keep it in your pants. If sex is the issue-go to therapy don’t just douche out on your kids or your wedding vows.

Sing

Posted at 4:43 AM on January 9, 2014

Why does he have hie toe nails painted in black?

Carly Peitel

Posted at 6:36 PM on January 8, 2014

Well I am a TORI Fan! But I will say that Hollywood Marriages maybe last an hour if they are lucky!

Hey

Posted at 5:09 PM on January 8, 2014

Are his toe nails painted?

Ann F. Leitch (@AnnFLeitch)

Posted at 4:04 PM on January 8, 2014

Since I started with my online business I earn $92 every one hours. It sounds unbelievable but you won`t forgive yourself if you don’t check it out. Fb39.COM

Esces1990 (@Esces1990)

Posted at 3:29 PM on January 8, 2014

upto I looked at the receipt which was of $6227, I accept …that…my cousin had been truley receiving money in there spare time from there labtop.. there uncles cousin started doing this 4 only about 13 months and resently paid for the mortgage on there cottage and bourt Lexus LS400. hop over to this website,,,,,,,,,Rush64.COM

hilarymouat

Posted at 3:27 PM on January 8, 2014

Clearly everybody knows Tori and Dean got together while married to other people. But what people either don’t know or have ignored is that Tori felt terrible about divorcing Charlie, Dean was the one gunning for the divorce. Tori truly loves (or loved) Dean you cannot deny that. If this is all true, then Dean is a real prick. I hope they try to recover what they had privately.

Laurie Carr Durant

Posted at 3:12 PM on January 8, 2014

I feel very sorry for Tori. People have said terrible things about her looks throughout her life…no amount of money, fame or therapy can erase the damage and hurt this has created. I, personally, think she is very pretty in a different and unique way. I hope they can work things out and stay together.

Charlie Shanian

Posted at 2:29 PM on January 8, 2014

It is clear that their marriage has been in trouble for years! Moving every few months was a definite outward sign of trouble. Tori and Dean should both get counseling, both together and individually.

Cari

Posted at 1:59 PM on January 8, 2014

Its sad that they have to do this in public!

Mishy

Posted at 1:48 PM on January 8, 2014

Poor Tori. While I don’t approve of the way these two got together, I do believe she loves him deeply. I think in many ways Dean is a big kid – going along with all of Tori’s schemes, wanting sex all the time, playing with his expensive toys…. On the other hand, she’s a Type A obscessive compulsive little girl who believes in Prince Charming coming to whisk her away.
I think the two of them actually do have a good relationship – yes, even despite any cheating that may have occurred. They need to grow up and start taking some responsibility for their overspending, compulsive shopping./ decorating/ parties and start realizing that they can have a good relationship without being tied at the hip to each other. Allow each other some room to grow and do things each enjoys without feeling a need to be together 24/7.
Dean – Tori went through a life-threatening pregnancy, and several major surgeries afterwards. She was anemic, which leaves you drained, and then was looking after 4 kids. No wonder she’s too tired for sex.
Dean – meet Mr Hand. He’ll be your new friend for awhile.
Tori – forgive the big guy. He wasn’t thinking with his head. He loves you – that is evident. Let it go – tell him if it happens again that you’ll be taking a knife to ‘little Dean’. He was allowed one mistake – this is it.
Truthfully, I think this could make them grow up and make their marriage stronger – but they both need to work on this marriage together. (From someone who’s been married almost 23 years!)

Christy

Posted at 2:31 PM on January 8, 2014

Oh please! This whole scam/sham started when toe’s latest book came out! They were broke, could barely feed the kids poor me. Sell more book. The stories grew bigger as the tour & interviews went on. Now here we are she about to start a new show so to amp up the ratings let’s start the cheating/divorce rumors. She’s already admitted she’s no dummy & knows how to “work” Hollywood & the “tricks”she’s tricking her fans!

hilarymouat

Posted at 3:32 PM on January 8, 2014

I would just like to point out that if you read her book you would know that all those “stories” were taken out of context completely.

inga tumah

Posted at 4:36 PM on January 9, 2014

Christy, you got a very good point there!

sherri

Posted at 1:13 PM on January 8, 2014

The best thing that can happen to Tori Spelling is if Dean MacDermott divorces her. He will not get custody of the children. She is Hollywood royalty. Her mother is worth millions. He is a man who left his first wife and children for a hollywood princess who’s father was Arron Spelling. I wish Tori Spelling and her kids the best of luck.

JuanAWhite (@JuanAWh79673453)

Posted at 12:51 PM on January 8, 2014

my buddy’s aunt makes $62 every hour on the laptop. She has been fired from work for 6 months but last month her income was $21855 just working on the laptop for a few hours. you can try this ===============>>>>>>>>
===============================
23Jobs.­­ℭ­­Oℳ
===============================

mary

Posted at 12:31 PM on January 8, 2014

I agree he won’t fight for custody, he better be ready to pay child support though…..he only cares about himself and I think the only reason he married Tori was to get his foot in hollywood…. his X must be thinking, this is justice and karma ….. what goes around comes around,,,,, to think that Dean told his X that Tori was his soulmate LOL gotta love it….. words always come back to haunt you and the tatoos of her ,,,not good …. Tori is obsessed with having a picture perfect family, that’s a sign of a cover up to what realy is going on ……I really feel for the innocent kids, I hope the kids have a good future.

Phoebe Webb

Posted at 11:59 AM on January 8, 2014

Oh please he will not fight for custody if he does its only for money, this man is self-centered and doesn’t care about anyone she does not have to worry about that. She has children she needs to make sure that they are raised in a loving caring home and staying with Dean for the children is not going to do it. You are much better being single and raising your children in a loving home then letting them see a father who cheaps on his wife and doesn’t treat her well.

Velly Thickle

Posted at 11:45 AM on January 8, 2014

my best friend’s ex-wife made $19574 last month. she is getting paid on the computer and got a $395200 house. All she did was get blessed and use the instructions made clear on this link

—————————– J­U­M­P­2­­6.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:32 AM on January 8, 2014

who, on earth, can blame him!!

Myna