Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: Inside Their Romantic Beach Vacation

Tue, January 7, 2014 7:18pm EDT by 72 Comments
Selena Gomez Justin Bieber Night Together
Courtesy of Instagram/Seascape Beach Resort

hickory

Posted at 1:20 AM on January 9, 2014

They are both family oriented and down to earth for their age. They can’t get enough of each other. I am so happy for them. They can’t live without each other and chances are, she might end up moving in with him, getting married and having babies in two-three years time. They seem to be the next Brangelina.

Lina

Posted at 9:19 PM on January 8, 2014

So happy 4 them….just hope they stay strong and trust each other and remain deeply in love with each other stronger than before..:-*

ALEXA

Posted at 7:18 PM on January 8, 2014

THEY BOTH DESERVE HAPPINESS. BESIDES YOU HEAR OTHER PEOPLE GETTING ENGAGED OR HAVING A BABY. WHICH I REALLY HOPE THEY WILL ALWAYS LOVE EACH OTHER.

ALEXA

Posted at 7:17 PM on January 8, 2014

AS FAR AS GETTING BACK TOGETHER. I HOPE THEY REALLY DO. I DO HOPE THEY STAY FRIENDS FOREVER.

ALEXA

Posted at 7:16 PM on January 8, 2014

I’M SURE HE LOVES HER. HE EVEN ADMITTED ON THE RADIO THAT HE STILL LOVES HER.

Confidence101

Posted at 6:23 PM on January 8, 2014

LOOKING BACKWARDS, ALWAYS ENDS IN DISASTER. ALWAYS LOOK FOR THE FUTURE. NEVER BACK STEP OR YOU LOOSE THE PRECIOUS THING AWAITING YOU. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.

Free

Posted at 6:08 PM on January 8, 2014

The girl and her boyfriend are both liars. I just hope that the rest of hollywood falls apart, just like these two.

Kiki

Posted at 4:19 PM on January 8, 2014

My sister has lupus and the major change in her life was to avoid sunlight exposure, which can trigger the effect of lupus and make it worst.do I don’t believe they went to the beach if she has lupus. My sister stayed indoor for long period of time when she had her first
symptoms.

Ann F. Leitch (@AnnFLeitch)

Posted at 4:03 PM on January 8, 2014

Since I started with my online business I earn $92 every one hours. It sounds unbelievable but you won`t forgive yourself if you don’t check it out. Fb39.COM