Watch our video interview & get five hot spoilers from tonight’s winter premiere — including some serious relationship drama in Rosewood.
Pretty Little Liars is back for the second half of its fourth season Jan. 7, as is Alison, who’s finally coming out the shadows following her big reveal on the Halloween special. Sasha Pieterse recently stopped by HollywoodLife.com to give us the scoop on season 4B, and while she couldn’t say too much, she did give us a taste of what’s to come for her newly risen character.
‘Pretty Little Liars': Will Alison Get Her Revenge In Season 4B?
“The girls know, and Mrs. Grunwald knows, so the five of them are the only people who know,” Sasha said, just for the record. “You’ll obviously see that Alison has changed a lot; she’s been through a lot of things. There’s a lot that happened the night she disappeared. You’d think we’d find out everything that happened that night, but you have no idea.”
(Of course we have no idea! Of course we don’t.)
Watch our interview with Sasha below for more of her thoughts on 4B — including how she’d like Alison to get revenge on Ezra:
I got an early look at tonight’s winter premiere, and while I can confirm that Alison remains safely in hiding, that doesn’t mean the episode will be short on surprises.
‘Pretty Little Liars': 5 Spoilers From The Winter Premiere
2. Speaking of Ezra, Rosewood’s ‘Inappropriate Teacher of the Year’ also shares some interesting screen time with Mona (Janel Parrish).
4. Emily (Shay Mitchell) and Paige (Lindsey Shaw) have a suspicious conversation about Ali — and their history.
5. Unless I’m really bad as misreading tone and body language, there seems to be a bit of a feud blossoming between two of the liars. (Any guesses?)
HollywoodLifers, any predictions based on these spoilers? And what do you think will come of Alison now that she’s back from the ‘dead’? Drop a comment with your thoughts and theories below!
— Andy Swift
More ‘Pretty Little Liars':
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Scoop: Are Emily & Alison Rekindling Their Romance?
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’: The Girls Rally Together In First Season 4B Pics
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’: Alison’s Next Move & More Season 4B Scoop