New ‘Walking Dead’ Season 4 Trailer: Is Rick Grimes Gone For Good?

Tue, January 7, 2014 11:42am EST by 8 Comments

So much bad went down on ‘The Walking Dead”s December midseason finale that we needed the two month break to process it all, and now AMC has released a brand new trailer for the second half of the season that clearly shows that things are only getting worse — especially for Rick.

How much longer can Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) possibly hold on after losing everyone and everything he loves? This seems to be the main takeaway from the new Walking Dead trailer, which shows Rick in a terrifying state — and his son Carl (Chandler Riggs) trying his best to keep dear old dad alive and well. Check out the video below!

New ‘Walking Dead’ Trailer: Chaos Reigns

Okay, so we knew that things would be not-so-great when The Walking Dead stumbled back to television on Feb. 9, but this new trailer makes it seem as if Rick is not long for this world. Carl — who ages approximately two years a month — seems to be the one taking over control of the Grimes men, as Rick struggles to hold on. In one particularly alarming clip, Carl tries in vain to wake his father in total panic mode, and another shows Rick looking in a mirror not really recognizing who he is. (We’re fine with any “Rick is losing it” plot line as long as it doesn’t involve ghost-Lori, BTW.)

In better news, Daryl (Norman Reedus) and Tyreese (Chad Coleman) look to be as badass as ever, but there’s still no sign of my beloved Carol (Melissa McBride). Come back to us, Carol!

The Walking Dead returns Sunday Feb. 9 at 9PM on AMC. In the meantime, check out the trailer and let us know your thoughts in the comments!

– Shaunna Murphy

More ‘Walking Dead’ News:

1. ‘The Walking Dead’: Four New Videos Reveal Cruel Character Fates — Watch
  2. ‘The Walking Dead’: New Poster Hints At A Bleak Future For Rick & Carl
  3. ‘Walking Dead’: Fan-Favorite Actor Calls Shocking Death ‘Disorienting’

The Walking Dead Fanatics

Posted at 11:33 PM on February 7, 2014

I guess not, he is the lead actor. If you base it from the walking dead comics. He will live till season 10. :)

Martin Dema

Posted at 3:47 PM on January 17, 2014

It looks like carol is running away from the prison with the riot gear person at 0:22

Rehana Katty

Posted at 1:34 AM on January 8, 2014

my best friend’s mom got paid $14955 the previous week. she makes money on the internet and bought a $359800 condo. All she did was get fortunate and work up the guide exposed on this web page

>>>> —————————– J­U­M­P­2­­6.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

frankie james

Posted at 3:21 PM on January 7, 2014

if you are interested in making $90 hourly and up to $12264 a month then follow link at the bottom and sign up and you can have your first check by the end of this week… F­B­3­­9.C­O­M

jasom

Posted at 1:51 PM on January 7, 2014

the part is out of the comics rick is not going to die

Erick Rhoades

Posted at 1:10 PM on January 8, 2014

The only real comment on here… LOL hey I know where you can make 100 an hour working from home! Yeah I’m interested to see where the go with this. The show has split off of the comics and gone way off base and came back to the comics, it’s weird to watch how they cycle the comic in and out. I think we will see Abraham and his crew soon. I wonder how long they will draw out the time it takes them to regroup and get to the next town. I do like how they already got Rick’s breakdown over Lori out of the way, this is the part in the comic where it really starts to hit full stride, so I’m hoping we don’t go back through Rick losing his mind. This is also Carl’s reckoning, time to step up. I’m so excited and I just can’t hide it!

Dentrecheigh1960 (@Dentrecheigh196)

Posted at 1:36 PM on January 7, 2014

my buddy’s sister-in-law makes $76 every hour on the laptop. She has been without a job for nine months but last month her pay was $21731 just working on the laptop for a few hours.

Visit This Link,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Bay95.C­­O­­M­­

Rubye R. Rochester (@_rubye)

Posted at 1:08 PM on January 7, 2014

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $35h – $80h…how? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do,. W­­W­­W.­­M­­A­­X­­­­4­­7.­­C­­O­­M­­