Dennis Rodman’s Meltdown In North Korea: Watch Crazy CNN Interview

Tue, January 7, 2014 5:16pm EDT by 17 Comments
Dennis Rodman Meltdown
Courtesy of CNN

Should Dennis Rodman still be allowed to represent the U.S.? Watch his shocking freak-out and sound off!

Are you a fan of Dennis Rodman? Are you also a fan of televised meltdowns? If you answered yes to either, or both, of these questions, you’ll love this video of the former NBA star making its way around the web. During an interview with CNN’s Chris Cuomo, Dennis went off the rails, shouting in defense of his latest trip to North Korea — and, well, you really just need to watch it.

Basically, Dennis took offense to Chris’ questions about the timing of his trip, and about his decision to interact with Kim Jong Un while Kenneth Bae – a Korean-American U.S. citizen — is being held in his country.

Dennis Rodman’s Meltdown In North Korea: What Did He Say?

Here’s a bit of Dennis’ rant against Chris:

Kenneth Bae did one thing … If you understand what Kenneth Bae did. Do you understand what he did in this country? No, no, no, you tell me, you tell me. Why is he held captive here in this country, why? … I would love to speak on this. You know, you’ve got 10 guys [former NBA players] here, 10 guys here, they’ve left their families, they’ve left their damn families, to help this country, as in a sports venture. That’s 10 guys, all these guys here, do anyone understand that? Christmas, New Year’s …

It then went on for quite a bit longer.

The outburst should prompt several questions from viewers, including: Why are we allowing Dennis Rodman to represent the United States in North Korea? And, is that a cigar in Dennis’ hand during this interview?

WATCH: Dennis Rodman’s On-Air Meltdown In North Korea

HollywoodLifers, how do you feel about Dennis’ on-air meltdown? Should we pull him out of North Korea, or allow him to continue representing our country? Drop a comment below with your thoughts!

More Meltdowns For Your Enjoyment:

1. Michael Bay: ‘Transformers’ Director Has Teleprompter Meltdown – Video
  2. Jennifer Lawrence’s Hilarious Red Carpet Meltdown — Watch Video
  3. Farrah Abraham Begs For Boyfriend In Desperate ‘Couples Therapy’ Meltdown

ProBux

Posted at 1:36 PM on August 20, 2014

Hello mates, fastidious post and nice arguments commented
here, I am really enjoying by these.

herpes simplex virus pictures

Posted at 1:55 AM on August 19, 2014

Hi to all, the contents existing at this web page are really amazing for people knowledge, well, keep up the good work fellows.

Marrakech riad Real Estate agency

Posted at 11:12 PM on August 18, 2014

Still there are nomadic people to be found in the different regions and to different
parts of the Sahara Desert. In a nutshell, every vacation trip
has a potential for significant revenue. As some major city in Morocco and
staying riad marrakech orange flowers at the hotel.
Regular use of Argan oil can, and does not have an inexhaustible supply of land.

dentist undefendable on saturday

Posted at 5:09 AM on August 18, 2014

Appreciation to my father who stated to me on the topic of this web site, this webpage is truly remarkable.

Alonzo

Posted at 3:25 AM on August 12, 2014

Aw, thiѕ was a really nice рost. Sρending some time and
actual effort to make a really good articlе… but what can I ѕay…
I procrastinate a lot and don’t ѕeem tо get nearly anything Ԁone.

bensageek

Posted at 1:38 AM on April 4, 2014

wow takes all sorts a !!

Cory Mack

Posted at 8:15 PM on January 10, 2014

Dude sound he like he been sniffin that shinola.

Milk Boy

Posted at 7:40 AM on January 9, 2014

He should stay there!!! We don’t need him here. We have Jordan lol

Mi Chel

Posted at 9:32 PM on January 8, 2014

Chris Cuomo is so condescending ,rude & dismissive to Dennis Rodman! He very obviously feels superior to him & thinks the whole situation laughable! I think it comes down to treating people with dignity & respect.I think Dennis’s heart is in the right place. It’s hard to say since Chris Cuomo attacked Dennis instead of interviewing him. I find the whole situation very curious? I am pretty certain diplomacy is not demanding someones release! Love him or hate him Dennis Rodman is very American! He is also a celebrity! Let’s be honest our current relationship with North Korea Is not great what on earth could he do to make it worse? I certainly would not want to go over there! I am also glad CNN’s Chris Cuomo isn’t over there then we would be trouble!!! I think we should Let Rodman do Rodman & see what comes of it! I think it is very interesting! The President over there is a little different I think it will take someone unorthodox & off the beaten path to communicate with him. How does Dennis Rodman not fit that bill?.

claudia d

Posted at 4:39 PM on January 8, 2014

Seriously?? I didn’t know he was there to represent the US. The US is hunting down Snowden for treason, because he told the americans the truth of what the government is doing to their own people, and we even let Rodman come back? He should just stay with his new best friend. Good riddens!!

Zola

Posted at 3:50 PM on January 8, 2014

When the other guys board the plane to return to U.S., N. Korea can keep Rodman. He is an insult to our country and is not representing the U.S. at all.

steveo

Posted at 2:14 PM on January 8, 2014

Rodman does not represent the US in North Korea. He never has, and he never will. He is a private citizen who thinks of himself as more important than he is.

Reno B

Posted at 7:45 AM on January 8, 2014

He is truly nuts. No doubt.

a hogg

Posted at 7:31 AM on January 8, 2014

I wish the trash would choke on his fake cigar!

Laydee

Posted at 11:30 PM on January 7, 2014

This by far, one of the funniest things I have seen in all my life!

Wents1958 (@Wents1958)

Posted at 8:49 PM on January 7, 2014

my friend’s ex-wife makes $66 hourly on the internet. She has been without work for seven months but last month her pay was $14828 just working on the internet for a few hours. pop over to this website,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Rush64.COM

wacka womban

Posted at 10:53 PM on January 7, 2014

I made 10,000 sitting in my underware watching cosby reruns in my basement ask me how