Will Smith Reacts To James Avery’s Death With Emotional Facebook Post

Mon, January 6, 2014 11:00am EDT by 6 Comments
Will Smith James Avery Death
Courtesy of Facebook/NBC

Take a peak Here

Posted at 9:38 AM on July 9, 2014

standup  stanged  stanine  staning  stannic
 stannum  stanols  stanzas. To the chance to make changes, make resolutions, make lists.
ammonals ammoniac ammonias ammonify ammonite ammonium ammonoid amnesiac.

Have a look at far more listed here

Posted at 3:53 AM on April 17, 2014

unwise   unwish   unwits   unworn   unwove   unwrap
unyoke   unzips. thefts   thegns   theine   theins   theirs
  theism   theist   themed. These cheats will
add up all the diamonds and coins that you need for making your farm.

SEO

Posted at 9:22 AM on March 22, 2014

A person necessarily help to make significantly posts I might state.
This is the first time I frequented your web page
and to this point? I amazed with the research you made to make this actual submit amazing.
Excellent job!

Brandon Clement

Posted at 5:13 PM on January 6, 2014

you know something guys… that was a touching message, Mr. Smith…. i called you that because to me, it shows a sign of respect and i have TONS of respect for you, Mr. Smith and the cast… i want to send my condolences to Mr. Smith, the cast of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, and the real family of Mr. Avery if i may. to me, Mr. Avery just wasn’t a guy off a show, he also was my Uncle Phil… i mean, he just wasn’t some fictional guy who was on TV, he also was a great father, uncle, and a TERRIFIC friend of mine… i know that i couldn’t reach through the TV to be with him but i could image me being with him and the cast. Mr. Avery, you have had left your footprint in my heart and i always and forever will treasure and cherish that for the rest of my life… Rest in Peace, Uncle Phil/Mr. Avery… i am going to miss you, bunches :) :) :)

Rubye R. Rochester (@_rubye)

Posted at 11:04 AM on January 6, 2014

Start working at home with GOOGLE!YAHOO. ABCNEWS AND MORE GLOBAL SITES… It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work through this link,…. W­­W­­W.­­M­­A­­X­­­­4­­7.­­C­­O­­M­­

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:03 AM on January 6, 2014

he’s right, this man made the series ‘Big’!!