Scott Disick ‘Beside Himself’ After Father’s Sudden Death

Mon, January 6, 2014 9:50am EST by 24 Comments

Zola

Posted at 4:54 PM on December 1, 2014

I absolutely love Scott and would not be watching if he was on. I feel like he needs support and not judgement. I think Kourtney is not able to give him what he needs because she is a mother of two and is expecting another. This man is not in control of his circumstances and he has been put through the wringer and it SUCKS!!! I truly hope she understands that he deserves understanding and that he is gonna be okay. I am not a huge fan of the Kardashians, but I do love that with Scott there things seem a little more normal. #LONGLIVELORDDISICK

Zola

Posted at 4:56 PM on December 1, 2014

That should say I would not watch if he wasn’t on.

Kimberly A. Villarreal

Posted at 5:31 PM on June 22, 2014

One more thing, if in fact you Scott and Korney actually read this, please let Kloey know that my heart goes out to her with her troubles with her and Lamar. It saddens me so. They seemed to be so happy and perfect for each other, sorry Lamar went into such a bad place/direction. I feel soooooo bad for Kloey. She is such a wonderful and beautiful woman. I wish only for her happiness. No disrespect, but ever since the Kardashians show started like forever ago, she was my fav! Take care and God be with you all. (I am not some crazy God person) just a regular girl in Las Vegas Nevada enjoying watching all your lives unfold. Thank you for all your sacrifices entertaining the rest of the world.

Kimberly A. Villarreal

Posted at 5:04 PM on June 22, 2014

Oh my gosh! Was just reading some of the other comments, they are stupid!!!!! How the heck do you put up with so much ignorance??!! Anyways, wish the two of you and your babies the best.

Kimberly A. Villarreal

Posted at 4:56 PM on June 22, 2014

Hey there Scott and Kort. Just wanted to give my condolences about your parents. I haven’t watched the show for a while and was shocked to hear about your parents :( Geez!! The only good thing is that they are together, right? Anyways, kinda hoping it was just a media stunt to get them out of the media and have their privacy. If it wasn’t, they still have their privacy but you don’t have them anymore and I am so sorry for your loss Scott and Kortney. Take care.

Fortionoot (@Fortionoot2)

Posted at 11:42 PM on January 6, 2014

my friend’s step-sister makes $64 hourly on the computer. She has been out of a job for 6 months but last month her paycheck was $12855 just working on the computer for a few hours. pop over to this site,,,,,,,,,,,,,Rush64.COM

Rubye R. Rochester (@_rubye)

Posted at 9:41 PM on January 6, 2014

=====> W­­W­­W.­­M­­A­­X­­­­4­­7.­­C­­O­­M­­

katesdtwxcv

Posted at 9:33 PM on January 6, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Makarta Taylor

Posted at 7:44 PM on January 6, 2014

my co-worker’s aunt brought in $19189 a month ago. she is getting paid on the computer and bought a $588700 home. All she did was get fortunate and put to work the instructions shown on this link —————————– J­U­M­P­2­­6.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

berg (@JBerg786)

Posted at 7:21 PM on January 6, 2014

my neighbor’s step-sister makes $66/hr on the laptop. She has been unemployed for seven months but last month her pay check was $20260 just working on the laptop for a few hours. see here>>>>>bay91.C­­­O­­­­­­M

Darlene Anderson

Posted at 6:42 PM on January 6, 2014

Well they should look to see if Scott were the sole beneficiary of their insurance policy…..Don’t like nor trust him nor his woman!

Stacy

Posted at 5:32 AM on January 7, 2014

Please tell me you are not accusing Scott Disick of murdering his parents for their money.
Firstly, he is a very wealthy man and has more money than he can spend as it is.
Secondly, read over what you’re saying and realise that it is absurd!

Wifee1983 (@Wifee1983)

Posted at 4:17 PM on January 6, 2014

my neighbor’s step-aunt makes $72 hourly on the laptop. She has been out of a job for seven months but last month her pay was $15561 just working on the laptop for a few hours. try this web-site ===============>>>>>>>>
===============================
Rush64.­­ℭ­­Oℳ
===============================

Jessica P. Figueroa (@JessicaPFiguero)

Posted at 4:17 PM on January 6, 2014

like Catherine said I am taken by surprise that a stay at home mom can get paid $8282 in a few weeks on the internet. you could try here===>>> T­E­C­8­­0.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

juliage25 (@JuliaGe25)

Posted at 3:44 PM on January 6, 2014

my buddy’s aunt makes $62 every hour on the laptop. She has been fired from work for 6 months but last month her income was $21855 just working on the laptop for a few hours. you can try this ===============>>>>>>>>
===============================
JOBS60.­­ℭ­­Oℳ
===============================

Kim Who?

Posted at 3:16 PM on January 6, 2014

Scott has no family? I guess Mason and Penelope aren’t his kids. So he has no family.

Vampy

Posted at 1:59 PM on January 6, 2014

I’m not a big fan of his or the Kardashians, but I certainly wouldn’t wish that on him or anyone else.

Robocop

Posted at 1:38 PM on January 6, 2014

Wasn’t his old man a convicted felon? Well, the apple…

Rosalie Bernard

Posted at 3:41 PM on January 6, 2014

Please!!! Right now?

Darlene Anderson

Posted at 6:46 PM on January 6, 2014

You’re right Robocop……And we all have to die, sooner or later and just cause him parents died (which I give my condolence too…..Scott is still a arrogant dickhead!

Shelly

Posted at 1:32 PM on January 6, 2014

My prayers and condolences go out to Scott. So sad.

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:15 AM on January 6, 2014

…………only the lonely?

Rubye R. Rochester (@_rubye)

Posted at 11:02 AM on January 6, 2014

Start working at home with GOOGLE!YAHOO. ABCNEWS AND MORE GLOBAL SITES… It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work through this link,…. W­­W­­W.­­M­­A­­X­­­­4­­7.­­C­­O­­M­­

chienabzxvzx

Posted at 10:12 AM on January 6, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww