‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’ Will Be Made Into Three Films — Update

Mon, January 6, 2014 4:56pm EDT by 21 Comments 11,132 Article Views
Dakota Johnson Jamie Dornan Fifty Shades of Grey
Courtesy Of EL James, FameFlyNet

Dominicke

Posted at 5:33 PM on March 27, 2014

I wanted Alexis Bledel and Matt Bomer to play the leads and was horrified when they cast the people they did. This Movie will not be as great as the book!!!!

LITERARY REVIEW YEAR

Posted at 2:32 PM on January 21, 2014

Look at all the marketing troll accounts on this comment board pretending to have read or heard of this unknown book. It’s a truly pathetic time in literature when an unsellable and unreadable junk import book has to fake its own readership to sell an unsellable and unwatchable junk import movie. Books and movies of this lack of quality and care are such a dead end these days.

badillon520

Posted at 10:54 PM on January 19, 2014

Reblogged this on GONE READIN'.

mjc

Posted at 8:58 PM on January 8, 2014

The books were great, but It should never be made into a movie. To many things wrong (1) They have the wrong people playing the lead. (2) They have the wrong people playing so other major parts. (3) And three Its to nasty to be a R rated movie. In order to stay true to the books it would have to be X rated. With different people playing the lead.. There is no respected actor out there that wants to be known as the actor that had the lead in a tacky X rated movie. I would not want to be remembered for this kind of material.

Susy

Posted at 7:38 PM on January 7, 2014

Yes! Three movies to look forward to. Can not wait.

Lizzy

Posted at 2:09 AM on January 7, 2014

THIS IS SO FAKE!!!! they are not making one film! it’s 3 books and 3 film! GO CHECK E_L_JAMES TWITTER SHE ALSO CONFIRMED IT THAT IT’S 3 MOVIES JUST LIKE 3 BOOKS!

Mona

Posted at 1:53 AM on January 7, 2014

Yes! Best news of the day! This project was doomed from the start. They killed it with their horrible casting choices and arrogant behavior towards fans. Some books should never be made into films and FSOG is definitely one of them. Honestly, I never understood the hype surrounding the book. It was placed on a pedestal where it did not belong. People have stopped challenging themselves when it comes to literature (I guess FSOG seems a great read when you’re 13 years old or haven’t read a decent book in a decade). So sad…….

bethk.dunn (@bethk_dunn)

Posted at 1:36 AM on January 7, 2014

Lily. I agree that Shannon`s st0rry is incredible… on thursday I got a gorgeous Jaguar XJ from making $8305 this last 5 weeks and-in excess of, $10k this past-munth. it’s by-far the easiest-work Ive ever had. I began this 6 months ago and pretty much straight away startad bringin home over $80.. per/hr. published here>>>>>>>>bay91.C­­­O­­­­­­M

nocole420

Posted at 8:49 PM on January 6, 2014

I’m disappointed, they should get some one single. Before I see this movie I will find someone that’s already seen it before I waste my money.

Makarta Taylor

Posted at 7:40 PM on January 6, 2014

my co-worker’s sister-in-law got paid $12019 the prior week. she gets paid on the laptop and bought a $391300 house. All she did was get fortunate and put to work the steps uncovered on this web site —————————– J­U­M­P­2­­6.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Paola

Posted at 7:22 PM on January 6, 2014

OMG! That’s good! I was so worried about it. I wanna watch the three movies. Jamie is perfect and Dakota So-so, but btw, Im exciting!

berg (@JBerg786)

Posted at 7:14 PM on January 6, 2014

my neighbor’s step-sister makes $66/hr on the laptop. She has been unemployed for seven months but last month her pay check was $20260 just working on the laptop for a few hours. see here>>>>>bay91.C­­­O­­­­­­M

nesa

Posted at 5:40 PM on January 6, 2014

That’s lame, if they make it one movie. There is so much going on, it needs to be three movies. Most people are just going to be confused if they do that. They probably just want to make all there money now, instead of taking the chance with three. btw, Dakota is still a horrible choice for Ana, So most people don’t except her for Ana.

Not a 50 shades fan

Posted at 5:28 PM on January 6, 2014

He looks like he may be interesting to watch, but I can’t imagine her having that much charisma.

Jessica P. Figueroa (@JessicaPFiguero)

Posted at 4:15 PM on January 6, 2014

like Catherine said I am taken by surprise that a stay at home mom can get paid $8282 in a few weeks on the internet. you could try here===>>> T­E­C­8­­0.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

callmegela

Posted at 3:49 PM on January 6, 2014

That movie is going to suck so bad (no pun intended). I’ll make the poorly written books look like great literature.

juliage25 (@JuliaGe25)

Posted at 3:42 PM on January 6, 2014

my buddy’s aunt makes $62 every hour on the laptop. She has been fired from work for 6 months but last month her income was $21855 just working on the laptop for a few hours. you can try this ===============>>>>>>>>
===============================
JOBS60.­­ℭ­­Oℳ
===============================

susan

Posted at 3:05 PM on January 6, 2014

This is wonderful news! The next update will hopefully be that this crap is going straight to DVD!

Catherine

Posted at 2:33 PM on January 6, 2014

How could The Twilight Saga have inspired 50 Shades of Grey and all these ridiculous over-obsessions that people are STILL trying to deal with? hub.me/afKNf

Catherine

Posted at 2:30 PM on January 6, 2014

WOOT – only one stupid movie instead of three! GREAT NEWS! The world only has to suffer through one, ha!

Kate

Posted at 1:48 PM on January 6, 2014

I could see book 1 & book 2 being one movie, but book 3 has so much going on. Def need at least 2 movies