Blac Chyna: 5 Things To Know About Kim Kardashian’s BFF

FameFlyNet, Courtesy Of Instagram

Bouba

Posted at 12:07 AM on April 30, 2014

I don like

Sang

Posted at 10:55 PM on February 20, 2014

Forgive my stupidity, but I are not in a position to for the lifestyle of me find out your websites rss feeds.
Brain directing me to it? Thanks.

valentinomonroe1

Posted at 6:22 PM on January 11, 2014

She looks like Kim’s twin sister both have joker faces and deformed,fake bootys.

Jennifer Russell

Posted at 2:33 PM on January 10, 2014

What is up with the huge hams stuffed in the stretch pants?!?!? Not cute at all. Sorry. The donkey needs to be put out to pasture.

Mrs.scott

Posted at 7:02 PM on January 7, 2014

I like Kim but the friend she choice is trashy looking. Too many tats, pierced cheeks, her weave looks hitious. Kim should tell her to change her style.

frankie james

Posted at 3:22 PM on January 7, 2014

if you are interested in making $90 hourly and up to $12264 a month then follow link at the bottom and sign up and you can have your first check by the end of this week… F­B­3­­9.C­O­M

Fouty1954 (@Fouty1954)

Posted at 2:11 PM on January 7, 2014

my friend’s step-sister makes $80 every hour on the laptop. She has been out of a job for 5 months but last month her paycheck was $20743 just working on the laptop for a few hours. you could look here>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rush64.COM

NG (@ngozi2012)

Posted at 10:07 PM on May 11, 2014

why is YOUR friend, sister, brother, cousin,boyfriend etc., but NOT YOU making that kind of money!!! GET OUT OF HERE WITH THE BS FRAUD!! SMH!!

MJ

Posted at 1:46 PM on January 7, 2014

Five things we should know: 1-5 (she’s a ho)..

Rubye R. Rochester (@_rubye)

Posted at 1:06 PM on January 7, 2014

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $35h – $80h…how? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do,. W­­W­­W.­­M­­A­­X­­­­4­­7.­­C­­O­­M­­

Kim Katty

Posted at 11:16 AM on January 7, 2014

Isabelle. although Sheila`s st0rry is something, yesterday I picked up a brand new Subaru Impreza from having earned $4959 this past 5 weeks and just over $10 thousand this past month. this is definitely the easiest-job Ive ever had. I actually started eight months/ago and practically straight away was bringing in over $83… per-hr. check ———— J­U­M­P­2­­6.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

EB

Posted at 8:11 AM on January 7, 2014

I think they’re difrend types of people bc idk I think Kim is a stylishperson she likes the lights and the glamour but blac chyna is a person who likes to party and haves a ”SWAG-LIFE” the only thing whats conecting them is that their mans are rappers and that they have a kid, thats totally all..

bethk.dunn (@bethk_dunn)

Posted at 1:30 AM on January 7, 2014

what Rhonda responded I’m in shock that some people can get paid $8373 in 4 weeks on the computer. learn the facts here now>>>>bay91.C­­­O­­­­­­M

Shelly

Posted at 1:27 AM on January 7, 2014

I can see why they are BFF’s. I wonder if they go to the same doctor for their injections.

Mndy Thomas

Posted at 7:35 PM on January 6, 2014

kim is too hot……….

Makarta Taylor

Posted at 7:34 PM on January 6, 2014

=====>>>

J­U­M­P­2­­6.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Sevyn Hamy

Posted at 5:45 PM on January 6, 2014

Some people already know who she is

Jasmine

Posted at 6:41 PM on January 7, 2014

Who is she?

Wifee1983 (@Wifee1983)

Posted at 4:14 PM on January 6, 2014

my buddy’s aunt makes $62 every hour on the laptop. She has been fired from work for 6 months but last month her income was $21855 just working on the laptop for a few hours. you can try this ===============>>>>>>>>
===============================
Rush64.­­ℭ­­Oℳ
===============================

Jessica P. Figueroa (@JessicaPFiguero)

Posted at 3:50 PM on January 6, 2014

like Catherine said I am taken by surprise that a stay at home mom can get paid $8282 in a few weeks on the internet. you could try here===>>> T­E­C­8­­0.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

juliage25 (@JuliaGe25)

Posted at 3:41 PM on January 6, 2014

===============================
JOBS60.­­ℭ­­Oℳ
===============================

Shannon

Posted at 3:40 PM on January 6, 2014

So what? let’s start delving into everyone’s past and see whose past rivals who, at least she is not a leech, she has her own money, as opposed to some of these chicks that leech onto celebs, Kim can hang with whoever she chooses, she has big name hollywood friends and she has other friends that are not celebs, at least she is not a stuck up phoney, who thinks she is better than others.

Guest

Posted at 1:47 PM on January 7, 2014

WTH?

lu

Posted at 3:38 PM on January 6, 2014

OK! So they both look like ducks, pose the same, stupid, and both made it off other people. WHAT TRASH!