Ke$ha: Why Her Producer Dr. Luke Is To Blame For Eating Disorder

Sun, January 5, 2014 12:55pm EST by 11 Comments
Dr. Luke Kesha Eating Disorder
FameFlynet, SplashNews

Carl

Posted at 5:44 PM on January 5, 2014

OMG! another hopeless helpless dumb blond…every generation has them

May Powell

Posted at 9:19 PM on December 14, 2014

OMG! another hopeless misogynist… every generation has them

Roger J. McGuire

Posted at 4:15 PM on January 5, 2014

W­­W­­W.­­M­­A­­X­­­­4­­7.­­C­­O­­M­­

Florine D. Covington (@FlorineDCovingt)

Posted at 3:46 PM on January 5, 2014

just as Angela replied I am stunned that some people can profit $7228 in one month on the computer. you could check here… T­E­C­8­­0.C­O­M

gloriawcook (@gloriawcook)

Posted at 3:40 PM on January 5, 2014

my buddy’s step-aunt makes $66 hourly on the internet. She has been unemployed for seven months but last month her pay was $18514 just working on the internet for a few hours. read this site====>
w­­­­­­­­­w­­­­­­­w.max38.C­­­O­­­­­­M

brooklyn snowstyles -rl

Posted at 3:39 PM on January 5, 2014

sh s 2 be blame cz sh s 2 control herself 4rm everything sh doesn’t ,so kesha plz try hard 2 gt beta …hah

gloriawcook (@gloriawcook)

Posted at 3:30 PM on January 5, 2014

hi

lu

Posted at 2:49 PM on January 5, 2014

OH PLEASE! I suffered from an eating disorder, and NOBODY was to blame but MYSELF! How stupid. Nobody controls your body but you. It was hard, but I did it. I still suffer from after things like osteoporosis, kidney stones, hate the site of food, no vitimon D, B, bad skin, depression, enemic, ect……….. It was my own fault. I did it.

May Powell

Posted at 9:25 PM on December 14, 2014

I disagree. I don’t feel you are to blame. There is no fault. There doesn’t have to be a blame game or any fault. Yes you still did it, but often an eating disorder is a symptom of something far darker, and often it’s not the main issue itself. You have an experience, a valid one. Kesha’s experience is equally as valid, and to try and invalidate someone else’s experience doesn’t help them or you.

While having such a disorder may have ultimately been her choice, I mean she’s the one who didn’t put food in her mouth, do you seriously, 100% believe that other people’s words do nothing? I have pretty low self esteem in some areas. I spent a large part of my childhood being told I was rubbish at things I wanted to succeed at. I’m often too scared to try now. While the not trying is definitely on me, and my choice, it’s something that is triggered by a deeply-ingrained belief that I am inadequate. It’s often the same thought process for things such as eating disorders. That belief is not something that any victim of said belief should be held accountable for. It’s not a ‘fault’. I don’t feel there can ever be blame with someone who feels so poorly about themselves, that they would self-harm in such a way as developing an eating disorder.

Mister Baja

Posted at 1:39 PM on January 5, 2014

…………he wanted to produce a child with her.

Anne Thomas

Posted at 1:32 PM on January 5, 2014

There’s never one person to blame for someone’s eating disorder. An eating disorder is triggered by various things, experiences and people in a person’s life. When someone’s born with a tendecy for an eating disorder and things in their life trigger it, they’re likely to develop one. Of course that his alleged harsh trratment might has taken its toll on her and should not be taken lightly, but it’s neither fair nor correct to blame one person for another’s eating disorder.