Lea Michele Bares Her Butt In Revealing Thong Bikini — Pic

Sat, January 4, 2014 1:14pm EDT by 9 Comments
Lea Michele Thong Bikini
Courtesy of Instagram

lu

Posted at 12:31 PM on January 5, 2014

Sorry, spelled backwards wrong. I was just so excited that my dog is beautiful with a cute face and he doesn’t need a shave. lol

lu

Posted at 12:29 PM on January 5, 2014

Never once did I see a REAL CRY from her for Cory. She’s getting trashy now too. Some people should NOT wear a thong. She should become friends with Farrah. They can both go down together. If my dog had a face like that, I’d shave his A** and make him walk backwoards

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:11 AM on January 5, 2014

I admire her…………..HER BUTT IS GORGEOUS!!

perezzajzxbxzb

Posted at 9:58 PM on January 4, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

nes nes

Posted at 7:39 PM on January 4, 2014

Such an ugly face lol

Tina Meyers

Posted at 6:03 PM on January 4, 2014

The little Slut doesn’t look like she’s mourning for Cory anymore!

susana@hotmail.com

Posted at 10:20 AM on January 5, 2014

did she ever mourn for her boyfriend?! She seems to be a fake…but she wants fame, for sure. Another trash photo…

Cami J. Banks (@CamiJBanks)

Posted at 3:07 PM on January 4, 2014

as Janet answered I’m alarmed that a person can profit $4578 in 1 month on the internet. have a peek at this website… F­B­3­­9.C­O­M

Cultin (@Cultin2)

Posted at 2:54 PM on January 4, 2014

up to I looked at the paycheck for $9836, I have faith that…my… sister woz truley erning money in their spare time on their laptop.. there uncle had bean doing this 4 only about 11 months and resently took care of the morgage on their condo and got a new Audi Quattro.
visit their website,,,,,,,Rush64.COM