Season 18 of ‘The Bachelor’ premieres on Sunday, January 5 and we’re here to tell you everything you need to know about contestant Nikki Ferrell.
Juan Pablo Galavis has been searching for love — and he’s about to find it on The Bachelor. The soccer stud, who came in seventh on Desiree Hartsock‘s season of The Bachelorette, definitely gets close to Nikki Ferrell, the 26-year-old model on the season.
Nikki Ferrell: ‘Bachelor’ Rumored Winner — Facts
Nikki, who is rumored to be the winner of season 18, is a stunning blond part-time model who appears to be bubbly and happy — but who is she? Here’s five things to know about the reality TV star.
1. Nikki is a Registered Nurse in at Children’s Mercy Hospital in Kansas City, Missouri, according to RealitySteve. On her ABC profile, she lists getting her nursing degree and job as her greatest achievements. “I worked so hard to get where I am now, and I wouldn’t imagine doing anything else,” she was quoted saying.
2. She can’t dance. Ok, so she has fun dancing — we’ve seen the Instagram videos — but when she was asked what her favorite dance was, she asked if drunk dancing counted? Well, not exactly, especially not when Juan Pablo loves to dance so much!
3. She’s on Pinterest — and even has a wedding board. She’s clearly just like us! Her wedding board titled “My Someday Wedding” is one seven boards: Gonna Dress You Up In My Love, So Domestic, If I Were To Cook, Day Dreaming, Christmas Crafting, Does It Fit?
4. Nikki has four tattoos, she admitted on her profile. However, after looking through her Instagrams — which included lingerie pics, I didn’t see any!
5. She says, according to her Instagrm that she puts “family first.” Her profile reads “Family first, Kiddo nurse, Dreamer, Life of the party, Currently living a fulfilled and happy life. Feel free to join me.
Do you want Nikki to win?
— Emily Longeretta