Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Told Family They Want To Have More Kids

Fri, January 3, 2014 7:07pm EDT by 25 Comments
Kim Kardashian Kanye West More Kids
Getty

Carl

Posted at 3:47 AM on January 9, 2014

She won’t have another kid, she’s too self centred!…and kanye will get sick of the boring cunt after a while…who wants to look at a dead mannequin with a frozen face day after day…they get smelly after a while

dina

Posted at 2:06 AM on January 8, 2014

Well will she be showing her rear end and her blossoming boobs at an early age like her mother who only wears low cut and tight clothes. Disgusting.

smiley55

Posted at 8:53 PM on January 4, 2014

Kris Jenner, already has it already set up for all but kourtney to have their babies by surrogate. Kris had this guest come her show, so everyone should know what is next to come. Just for more ratings that Kris Jenner herself Bribes the networks with hidden under the table agenda’s. Kris Jenner, has money to blow like that it is all about her brand. Sad

Shelly

Posted at 5:43 PM on January 4, 2014

If I had nannies to take care of my kids and all I had to do was take them on photo ops I would want more too. I doubt of Kim want to stretch her body out of shape again. It would give us too much to laugh at.

sylviarisbell (@sylviarisbell)

Posted at 1:02 PM on January 4, 2014

my buddy’s half-sister makes $90 every hour on the internet. She has been laid off for 10 months but last month her paycheck was $15346 just working on the internet for a few hours. try this===> J­O­B­­­S­2­­­­5.C­­­O­­­­­­M

HiHoRemy (@HiHoRemy)

Posted at 12:43 PM on January 4, 2014

She’ll never do that again.

Danae

Posted at 11:59 AM on January 4, 2014

Suure. I’d love to have dozens of babies if I didn’t have to care about them at all and have an army of nannies to bring them up. Receiving freebies for your baby is nice, isn’t it?

Christopher L. Tolbert

Posted at 11:22 AM on January 4, 2014

Addison. although Luis`s storry is impossible… yesterday I bought themselves a GMC after I been earnin $8765 this – 5 weeks past and even more than $10 thousand this past-munth. without a doubt its the best job Ive had. I began this 10-months ago and almost straight away made myself more than $76, per/hr. Look At This ….
W­­W­­W.­­M­­A­­X­­­­4­­7.­­C­­O­­M­­

janie

Posted at 10:51 AM on January 4, 2014

One question? Do they have any idea where their first child is?

meermyxcbb

Posted at 10:47 AM on January 4, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Bloomie

Posted at 8:21 AM on January 4, 2014

They want another kid to be a friend to igNori. Maybe the Nanny is a good parent!!! These 2 morons are at concerts, shopping, skiing, etc… Kim also said the baby never cries! If you are going off of the 20 minutes she sees the kid each day, I am sure she is telling the truth!!! They already have 1 kid that has no chance, because of egomaniac parents… Please don’t create anymore!! Poor kids!!!!

Agie

Posted at 6:59 AM on January 4, 2014

Haters stop. Leave kim and kanye alone. For once wish them gud luvk in there endeavours pse.

Dan

Posted at 4:32 AM on January 4, 2014

WHO CARES!

Mister Baja

Posted at 1:13 AM on January 4, 2014

hahahahahahahahahahaha, Call Me!!

natalie

Posted at 1:01 AM on January 4, 2014

she spends more money than she makes anyway (more money than he makes), so she needs to find ways to make quick money

natalie

Posted at 12:59 AM on January 4, 2014

who cares, you are so far up kims arse, come out for air already

Jen

Posted at 12:43 AM on January 4, 2014

Oh yeah, sure she does, to leave with the nannies, stupid cunt

Succur (@Succur1)

Posted at 12:05 AM on January 4, 2014

until I saw the receipt saying $9653, I have faith …that…my best friend woz like they say trully erning money parttime from their computer.. there uncle has done this 4 less than 9 months and at present cleared the morgage on their home and purchased a new Audi Quattro. straight from the source,,,,,,,,,
Rush64.COM

Office

Posted at 11:44 PM on January 3, 2014

hey there and thank you for your info – I have definitely picked up anything new from right here.
I did however expertise some technical issues using this
web site, since I experienced to reload the site
many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering
if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and can damage your high quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords.
Anyway I’m adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for a
lot more of your respective fascinating content.
Ensure that you update this again soon.

Melboypete

Posted at 10:06 PM on January 3, 2014

Oh great, more Kardashian drones to fill senseless, moronic, brain numbing stories for the tabloids.

LIAR

Posted at 9:42 PM on January 3, 2014

Kim just said she wants to lose more weight for 2014…I can’t see Kim wanting anymore babies…she’s to into what her body looks like to sell magazine covers

carolrlawrence (@carolrlawrence)

Posted at 7:39 PM on January 3, 2014

I appreciate this marvelous article by super cool author. I want to share Lisa Strings showed me a payment proof of 3670 dollars for a reasonable online job ,which demanded her only 2 to 3 hours of her precious time in front of her computer. Let’s see more success happening there, visit this gorgeous friends …??????
w­­­­­­­­­w­­­­­­­w.max38.ℭOM

BillDe

Posted at 1:49 PM on January 4, 2014

And I thought the children of unmarried women took their mother’s surname. I guess KKK (Kim K and Kanye are changing things in this country while setting an example for our children. God Bless America…and boot these two out. Now. They are SO wrong. They don’t deserve to live on this planet. Good grief.

BillDe

Posted at 1:51 PM on January 4, 2014

I HATE THEM and they love it. Disgusting. God is watching them and shaking his head (if he hasn’t put a bullet through it yet). Probably has.

BillDe