Ke$ha Checks Into Rehab For Eating Disorder — ‘I’m A Crusader’

Fri, January 3, 2014 8:57pm EDT by 19 Comments
Kesha Rehab
FameFlyNet

harry

Posted at 8:57 AM on January 13, 2014

I thank you all can get a life I thank she is awesome fordoing this

harry

Posted at 8:50 AM on January 13, 2014

I am proud of u not that maney people come out and say what was wrong with them to d to do that specialley wan you have a lot of u fans

Lima

Posted at 3:25 PM on January 4, 2014

As a person who has a eating disorder,I honestly don’t think she does. Her and demi and other stars now adays just love talking about it cause it SELLS!.

Heather Schuima

Posted at 4:23 PM on January 4, 2014

Exactly Lima…I suffer from it too…and if she REALLY has a eating disorder…she wouldn’t want to show off her body like she does…come on look at her new video ….normally when it comes to a eating disorder…it has a lot to do with SELF IMAGE…..she obviously has no probably with that….so what kind of eating disorder does she have???

Cami J. Banks (@CamiJBanks)

Posted at 3:04 PM on January 4, 2014

as Janet answered I’m alarmed that a person can profit $4578 in 1 month on the internet. have a peek at this website… F­B­3­­9.C­O­M

Cultin (@Cultin2)

Posted at 2:49 PM on January 4, 2014

up to I looked at the paycheck for $9836, I have faith that…my… sister woz truley erning money in their spare time on their laptop.. there uncle had bean doing this 4 only about 11 months and resently took care of the morgage on their condo and got a new Audi Quattro.
visit their website,,,,,,,Rush64.COM

Tiffany

Posted at 2:27 PM on January 4, 2014

An exclusive statement to Hollywood Life?? You mean the statement she posted on Facebook that you copied word for word. *eye roll*

sylviarisbell (@sylviarisbell)

Posted at 1:07 PM on January 4, 2014

my buddy’s half-sister makes $90 every hour on the internet. She has been laid off for 10 months but last month her paycheck was $15346 just working on the internet for a few hours. try this===> J­O­B­­­S­2­­­­5.C­­­O­­­­­­M

Christopher L. Tolbert

Posted at 11:21 AM on January 4, 2014

Addison. although Luis`s storry is impossible… yesterday I bought themselves a GMC after I been earnin $8765 this – 5 weeks past and even more than $10 thousand this past-munth. without a doubt its the best job Ive had. I began this 10-months ago and almost straight away made myself more than $76, per/hr. Look At This ….
W­­W­­W.­­M­­A­­X­­­­4­­7.­­C­­O­­M­­

Bernard Walker

Posted at 11:17 AM on January 4, 2014

MEAT LOVERS PIZZA IS NO REASON TO FEEL REMORSE . KESHA NEXT TIME WE CAN SHARE. I’LL BRING THE SALAD !!

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:59 AM on January 4, 2014

………and my uncle is Jesus in person.

meermyxcbb

Posted at 10:45 AM on January 4, 2014

Black Men Dating White Women,White men Seeking Black Women on
—————- BlackMenDatingWhiteWomen.o/r/g————. Thousands of Black Men, Black Women, White Men and White Women Free Join Here Everyday.Here a 100% safe, serious and real community for black & white single seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. The site has established 12+ years. Millions of singles have joined it.nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Rob Breckenridge

Posted at 9:19 AM on January 4, 2014

You people are all idiots. This chick is a fked up piss drinking demon. Start paying attention to the people around you, your family and friends. Quit paying into these drug addicted celebrities. They do not care about you one bit.

New Orleans All Star Weekend

Posted at 2:24 AM on January 4, 2014

good PR Stunt

Succur (@Succur1)

Posted at 11:56 PM on January 3, 2014

until I saw the receipt saying $9653, I have faith …that…my best friend woz like they say trully erning money parttime from their computer.. there uncle has done this 4 less than 9 months and at present cleared the morgage on their home and purchased a new Audi Quattro. straight from the source,,,,,,,,,
Rush64.COM

Ammy Jackson

Posted at 12:20 AM on January 4, 2014

upto I saw the paycheck saying $4289, I did not believe …that…my sister was actualie receiving money part time at there labtop.. there great aunt started doing this 4 less than seven months and by now cleared the dept on there appartment and bought themselves a Car. have a peek at this website,,,,, jUMP26.COM

Ammy Jackson

Posted at 11:49 PM on January 3, 2014

hi, nice picture

Ammy Jackson

Posted at 12:01 AM on January 4, 2014

jUMP26.COM

kaylee

Posted at 9:27 PM on January 3, 2014

i’m not a fan of her but I’m glad she’s going to rehab just like demi did :) i hope she loves to love herself