Kendall Jenner & Harry Styles Go On Romantic Ski Trip — Pic

Fri, January 3, 2014 9:51am EST by 31 Comments
Kendall Jenner Harry Styles Ski Trip
Courtesy of Instagram

Dvd Slovenija

Posted at 8:53 AM on October 7, 2014

My partner and I stumbled over here coming from a different website and thought I should check things out.
I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward
to looking at your web page again.

Rew

Posted at 7:05 PM on January 16, 2014

my girlfriends daddy just got black Dodge Challenger SRT8 Core only from parttime off a computer. find out here Jobs95.ℭOM

Lexa_Directioner_3

Posted at 5:24 AM on January 5, 2014

im worried about him. I dont wanan see him cry

Adjoa Aikins

Posted at 11:34 PM on January 4, 2014

I don’t get why Harry’s girlfriends are the most random people ever, like Taylor swift, Caroline Flack, and all those celebrities and models, why cant male superstars date someone that is not famous and that has bine in famous industry it would give you a lot to learn about, and you would not know them because they are not famous. In my opinion they should follow what Prince William did he dated a collage girl then, he proposed, then got married, and had children, now that is a fairy tale come true, witch reminds me of my favorite movie Cinderella great Disney movie.

suzzane wells

Posted at 12:55 PM on January 4, 2014

i think its a puplicity stunt i dont believe any of it why carnt he be a bit more like the rest of the guys in 1d people will start to ge bored . i still think 1d are fantastic though.

killy gibson

Posted at 8:45 AM on January 4, 2014

my co-worker’s mom makes $89 hourly on the computer. She has been unemployed for seven months but last month her paycheck was $12768 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read More Here>>>>>>>>>>>>bay91.C­­­O­­­­­­M

Abigail

Posted at 7:38 AM on January 4, 2014

DO NOT SHIP HENDALL. NEVERRRRRRRRR

Succur (@Succur1)

Posted at 11:52 PM on January 3, 2014

until I saw the receipt saying $9653, I have faith …that…my best friend woz like they say trully erning money parttime from their computer.. there uncle has done this 4 less than 9 months and at present cleared the morgage on their home and purchased a new Audi Quattro. straight from the source,,,,,,,,,Rush64.COM

Ammy Jackson

Posted at 12:18 AM on January 4, 2014

Ethan. I see what you mean… Allen`s rep0rt is nice, on monday I bought themselves a Infiniti sincee geting a check for $6463 this month and in excess of ten/k last munth. this is certainly the easiest job I have ever had. I began this nine months/ago and right away began to bring home at least $78 p/h. visit here,,,,,,, jUMP26.COM

Hannah

Posted at 8:45 PM on January 3, 2014

Hmm…two separate pictures of them…not one of them together…I could be wrong buuttt as of right now where is the actual proof? Also funny how the fan asked for the pictures not to be posted…maybe because she’s lying??

suzzane wells

Posted at 12:52 PM on January 4, 2014

that family are no good harry should stay away im a larry shipper allways

suzzane wells

Posted at 12:57 PM on January 4, 2014

i agree totaly with what ur saying im a louis fan my self im a larry shipper always

suzzane wells

Posted at 1:00 PM on January 4, 2014

i totally agree the word beard srings to mind

caroline31996

Posted at 5:31 PM on January 3, 2014

i’m pretty sure if harry wasn’t famous she wouldn’t like him if they were dating Harry and her are probably just good friends not dating each other and plus i think harry can find someone way better and prettier:) No effance kendall your pretty and all but not for harry

tilley (@tilley05873283)

Posted at 5:16 PM on January 3, 2014

my best friend’s step-mother makes $67 an hour on the internet. She has been unemployed for 9 months but last month her payment was $13192 just working on the internet for a few hours. visit this page>>>>bay91.C­­­O­­­­­­M

Isabella Miranda

Posted at 3:56 PM on January 3, 2014

I just think they are friends nothing more, nothing less. Can’t Harry hang out with females as well? Harry is there to write new songs (by what I’ve heard). He is not there to specifically see Kendall. Since Harry is in LA, maybe he thought he can hang out with Kendall while he’s there. If Kendall and Harry BOTH said that they weren’t dating and they’re just friends, they are just friends. Don’t freak out people. If they decide to date then so be it, but for now I think they’re just friends.

Amanda J. Turner (@AmandaJTurner1)

Posted at 3:11 PM on January 3, 2014

what Amanda implied I’m startled that some one can make $5115 in one month on the computer. you could try here… T­E­C­8­­0.C­O­M

Dribithave (@Dribithave1)

Posted at 2:46 PM on January 3, 2014

until I saw the receipt for $4433, I didn’t believe that my friend woz truly erning money in there spare time at there computar.. there dads buddy haz done this for less than seven months and resantly cleard the depts on there condo and bourt a new BMW.
go to this web-site,,,,,,,
Rush64.COM

Caitilyn

Posted at 1:20 PM on January 3, 2014

He also took Taylor on a ski trip lol wow Management !!!

zoeankude12

Posted at 12:47 PM on January 3, 2014

this isnt real fact harry was in california

zoeankude12

Posted at 12:46 PM on January 3, 2014

I nearly had a heart attack when i read the first bit

Mya

Posted at 12:03 PM on January 3, 2014

So basically HL your lying a**es got busted again, that’s what you get for making up sh*t and so called sources.

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:06 AM on January 3, 2014

delete his wheelchair for now!!

Lisa

Posted at 11:04 AM on January 3, 2014

It’s not a family ski trip. The Kardashians went skiing in Utah. Harry and Kendall are in California. It’s not that hard to fact check.

wadahnpxcb

Posted at 10:55 AM on January 3, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

dunjav2013

Posted at 10:42 AM on January 3, 2014

Reblogged this on dunjav.

Regina

Posted at 10:32 AM on January 3, 2014

Ewww… Harry wash your face, it’s full of puss filled pimples.

Princess Arianna Fenix

Posted at 10:09 AM on January 3, 2014

I hate it HAYLOR FOREVEF

Sam

Posted at 2:43 PM on January 3, 2014

Taylor is boring and in love with herself too much.

merna

Posted at 6:37 PM on January 3, 2014

Leave taylor alone can you not mention her its over and it’s have been a year move on and taylor not in love with her self you are stupid mean people

ELVIS PRESLEY