Vin Diesel Remembers Paul Walker In Heartfelt New Facebook Post & Pic

Thu, January 2, 2014 10:21pm EST by 21 Comments
Vin Diesel Remembers Paul Walker
Courtesy of Facebook

myusedengines

Posted at 11:49 AM on September 6, 2014

Still so sad seeing this and such a heartfelt story.

Posted at 9:57 PM on March 4, 2014

Goodnight. :.) I seen that :.) Was that one of pauls brothers? What’d I do? Okay goodnight lol :.)

Posted at 8:40 AM on March 4, 2014

How can I agree? When I don’t know the full story. What really happened to Paul Walker? Some say he was murdered. Some say it was the aliens. Some say it was the distance and speed. of the car. Like velocity? Some say it wad avenges from what Fast and the furious! Like the octane. tank in the expolding car scene. Who would do that? I see your eyes everywhere. I hope they find out what really happened cause ‘ I don’t. have. a clue. Just visions in my head. Yes and their driving me crazy. Making me very tired. Here’s. a smile for you anyway. :.) Thanks :.) I made a R.O.W.W. squidoo.com @ sameprincess10 if you want yo leave a message or reply? :.)

Posted at 1:00 PM on March 1, 2014

Waiting for my computer typos to be fixed :.) Oh I thought you knew whet I said :.) boo ya :.) I thought you cared. Here want a hug? Not for you. Here Paul walker for you :.) Remember you always :.) Year 2000 in the beginning and eight below :.)

Posted at 12:55 PM on March 1, 2014

Agreeing with the vin comments. I want to know more. Thanks :.) P.s. I’ll be watching and swinging. In the beginning… :.)

Posted at 11:11 AM on February 25, 2014

don’t need words. I like the sound in almost anything. I like colors in ice crystals. Its a sight I can hear. Its another written song from me. I’m still here. This is only part of how I found my smile. I find mine in yours. Keep R.O W.W. alive. He lives through this everyday. Things I say. I don’t just say. Good bye. Vin keep dancing. Its not so bizarre. :.) Text me back if you have the time. Anyone who would like to reply. :.)

Posted at 2:38 PM on February 12, 2014

A reaccuring vision part 2. 02/07/2014 – His name “Paul Walker”. From my favorite movie. He’s in 8 below. Just like an a.s.p.c.a. thing. He loved animals. Now I so, do I. Friends he had like Jason Biggs, and Vin Diesel, “Lida cris” Chris, The Rock, and Tyrese Gibson. More so? Yes same as the animals – “sled dogs”-. and Paul Walker Charity R.O.W.W. .This is what I feel. I dream about him on a good way. Miss You. Not the driving of fast cars. Don’t. forget to remind everyone to :.) smile.

Posted at 9:08 PM on January 17, 2014

bored and awake looking through photos and stories. Staying busy? Trying to :.)

Posted at 9:06 PM on January 17, 2014

goodnight Paul Walker Charity :.)

Posted at 9:05 PM on January 17, 2014

I wish I could have dated him and those cute adorable eyes :.)

Posted at 8:40 PM on January 17, 2014

Jason big funny medial glove Paul walker wakes up smiling :.) Favorite scene? Okay that’s the second. When he came back for the dogs was first. Vicey versey :.)

Posted at 8:35 PM on January 17, 2014

wish I could see eight below again. For now I’m watching Tyrese movie on bet.

Posted at 8:33 PM on January 17, 2014

miss you :.(

doloresatracy (@doloresatracy)

Posted at 8:11 AM on January 3, 2014

my roomate’s step-aunt makes $66/hr on the computer. She has been laid off for 7 months but last month her payment was $15216 just working on the computer for a few hours. visit,,,,,, Jobs25.COM

doloresatracy (@doloresatracy)

Posted at 8:09 AM on January 3, 2014

hi

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:36 AM on January 3, 2014

……..apple pie?

Susan

Posted at 12:34 AM on January 3, 2014

Why does Vin keep insisting that he was Paul Walker’s best friend? Apparently Paul couldn’t stand him.

Lonely1986

Posted at 2:35 AM on January 3, 2014

do you seriously believe that story Paul and Vin were actually friends there is not only personal photos off both hanging out together when they weren’t filming but it was also Paul who in fact, that had a significant bearing on Vin’s involvement in the birth of his own child Vin’s mother had also told Paul it was because off him that Vin was in the room when his wife gave birth that to me doesn’t sound like 2 guys who didn’t like each other

Annown1932 (@Annown1932)

Posted at 12:30 AM on January 3, 2014

before I looked at the check four $7337, I accept that…my… neighbour woz like they say realy erning money part time on their computer.. there mums best friend had bean doing this 4 only about twenty months and just now cleard the mortgage on there apartment and purchased a top of the range Land Rover Range Rover. original site,,,,,,

Rush64.COM

wealthypeople2

Posted at 10:36 PM on January 2, 2014

Happy New Year! Are you still single? Maybe ? RichFishes.ōrg ?– is suitable for you. This is serious millionaire dating services and personals site dedicated to those seeking real love. Thousands of beautiful women and rich men have been meeting on this site and created rich couples success stories of their own, not to mention the thousands of these women and men dating and finding love on this website too. Single people meeting another single is why we are here.
sdfsdfsdfd

cheryl rice

Posted at 10:28 AM on January 31, 2014

yep still single…….been single for 2 weeks or longer ……