Tori Spelling Slams Cheating Rumors With Dean McDermott PDA — Pic

Thu, January 2, 2014 8:25am EDT by 9 Comments
Tori Spelling Dean McDermott PDA
Courtesy of Tori Spelling

signs She cheating

Posted at 4:12 PM on May 25, 2014

Good article. I will be experiencing some of these issues as well..

rxangelina

Posted at 9:24 PM on January 3, 2014

I agree that she can’t expect to change him and as sad as it is for her and her children, staying with a serial cheater is much more painful in the long-term! My mother stayed w my cheating father for 30 years and she hated him for it and thus spent his money very frivelously! They are still married but he’s too old to cheat now (they’ve been married close to 50 yrs now and he cheating for 30/50). I can tell u as a child watching that situation & knowing what was happening … I had a hard time w boyfriends as my mother said they ALL are cheaters! Well … I got away fro my family, married a good man who has NEVER not do I think he ever WILL cheat & we’ve been married 18 yrs w 2 kids and our own set of probs (health-related – I am very sick & prob won’t live long) but we are committed to each other “until us part”! You have to find someone that values you soooo much they’d never hurt you like that (or your kids)!!
I wish Tori the best! It’s a hard road but I think she’s better off without him & her mom will help her once cheater boy/money grabber is out of the pic! (Wow what a creep!)! Sex maniac – bs! He is just plain selfish!

Stephanie

Posted at 7:56 PM on January 2, 2014

I am the x-girlfriend who lived with Dean pre his x-wife. We lived together. My brother was his best friend. In the year and a half I was with Dean he cheated with 8 women (I didn’t know it at the time). He is a dog. Mary Jo ‘took’ Dean from me. It was great to seen Tori ‘take’ him from Mary JO…but let’s face it, it’s HIM not the women!!!

Judith J. Scuderi (@JudithJScuderi)

Posted at 3:09 PM on January 2, 2014

just as Francis explained I’m blown away that people able to get paid $4362 in 4 weeks on the computer. see post, Get your free trail from… WIKI34.COM

Lee

Posted at 2:16 PM on January 2, 2014

It’s called KARMA!

Mary

Posted at 1:18 PM on January 2, 2014

Tori should stop being obsessed with having a picture perfect life or family —- people that do this are usually covering up something —- it’s a matter of time before we hear they went separate ways —- it’s called karma —- I believe if a relationship starts as an affair it will end as an affair —-it is realy unfortunate — I do feel for the kids

Robyn G

Posted at 11:58 AM on January 2, 2014

Why can’t she ever BE REAL? People would respect her so much more. This is so fake it’s sad. Oh and Tori, it’s Happy New Year. (Not Year”s”)

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:58 AM on January 2, 2014

damn damn damn, SHE IS INDEED SOME UGLY TROL, folks!!

samtpdgxzbzxb

Posted at 10:18 AM on January 2, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb