Tori Spelling & Dean McDermott Do Not Have A Prenup — Report

Thu, January 2, 2014 5:53pm EDT by 16 Comments

LaLa

Posted at 3:24 AM on April 30, 2014

Love Tori! Dean is a con artist, thought he was cashing in and grew VERY tired of having to fake it for soo long; true self came out. Tori should propose to Dean: If you really want to come back home and be the father/husband you tell me you want to be again…sign here on our pre-nup.

If he is wishy washy, plays games or stalls let alone says no… Tori you got your ANSWER. Kick the BUM to the curb!

Michelle Sederstrom

Posted at 9:34 AM on January 30, 2014

With Mom’s help Tori can kick him to the curb and never look back. He earns zilch! Tori is the bread winner here. Let him be a father and nothing more. Once a cheater always a cheater, I’m about positive this wasn’t the first time he stepped out of the marriage. Rumors have been circling for years.

smc chandler

Posted at 12:52 PM on January 4, 2014

i’m confused…. tori won’t get that money for awhile i presume. lots of time for a divorce… might be some complications (ie. mommy may have to pay him to leave to avoid acrimonious split but it should be very manageable. say $10-20 million)

carriecarmela

Posted at 9:13 PM on January 3, 2014

My question is now, where can she go from here? No one in their right mind would ever watch another reality show with these two con artists. And any new books now would be laughed at after she tried to humiliate poor Katie Holmes in her last book and bashed Martha Stewart who condescended to have to have her on her show – anyway at least Katie had the courage and dignity to divorce Tom Cruise when it wasn’t working out. Her “husband” never works, has no talent and no ambition. He is a street whore. I would admire her if she would at least divorce him and try to squeeze some sort of dignity from her rotten life – just for once. Our shout out is to Charlie and Mary Jo – yikes you guys were so lucky when these two moron losers got together and you guys got off the hook. Can you imagine having to be married to either one of them?

sherri

Posted at 11:29 AM on January 4, 2014

She always said they were soulmates. Well, they are not. I wish her and her kids well.

Julie

Posted at 8:44 PM on January 3, 2014

I have a question. It’s my understand that the babies were delivered by C-section, this it is very dangerous to have more than two delivered this way. She has 4 kids was she risking her life? or am I mistaken and you can have more then two by C-section?

marycollinsfinn

Posted at 11:19 PM on January 4, 2014

I believe only one of her children- the youngest- was born by c-section. You can have multiple c-sections but after more than one c-section there is a risk of uterine rupture if a REGULAR vaginal delivery is attempted. So any further pregnancies would require c-section delivery.

Julie

Posted at 8:40 PM on January 3, 2014

perhaps Candy won’t dish out any more money until Tori leaves him.

Janey

Posted at 12:28 AM on April 12, 2014

And perhaps this is why her father did not leave her a ton of money upon his death. He did not approve of Dean? Well played Aaron.

memyselfni

Posted at 9:52 AM on January 3, 2014

Why are Dean’s toenails painted black?

wealthypeople2

Posted at 9:22 PM on January 2, 2014

Happy New Year! Are you still single? Maybe RichFishes.ōrg is suitable for you. This is serious rich women dating services and personals site dedicated to those seeking real love. Thousands of beautiful and rich women have been meeting on this site and created rich couples success stories of their own, not to mention the thousands of these women and men dating and finding love on this website too. Single people meeting another single is why we are here.
dsfsdfsdfsd

Mel Rose

Posted at 8:02 PM on January 2, 2014

Im lost here….. I thought Candy and tori were on the outs because Candy would not hand over millions of dollars after Aaron died Has she given Tori any inheritance? Has she spent it? What are Tori and Dean living on? It cannot be their acting careers because neither of them have been in anything that made money. The shows she had got cancelled from little or no ratings. Is mommy going to take Tori and the kids in and pay the bills? SOmebody enlighten me. Please

Susan G

Posted at 7:49 PM on January 2, 2014

If I was Tori’s mother and my SIL had cheated on my daughter, I would be hiring the best lawyers and getting her OUT of that situation! SHAME on Candy Spelling for not taking charge of this situation! Is 600 million not enough for her?

I DO think that Dean cheated. The WHOLE WORLD thinks he cheated, although God only knows the BS that he is feeding Tori. Have her check the ROOM SERVICE tab. It should show the items listed and it sounds like it was for more than one! There were just too many things that were said that made sense. Do I think he regrets it? Yes. But how can Tori ever trust him again?

The time to get divorced is NOW while she doesn’t have that much money. Her mother should help her out. She needs to get FULL custody in exchange for not making Dean pay child support. I just can’t imagine not being there for my daughter if I had that much money. Family comes FIRST!

A

Posted at 10:35 PM on May 17, 2014

If I was Dean I’d milk Tori and Candi for everything they have. I got taken by my ex…including losing my daughter.

Denise

Posted at 6:35 PM on January 2, 2014

I am confused. What is she afraid of. Rumor has it they are both broke. Can’t squeeze a settlement or alimony out of a rock!

dalejlaw (@dalejlaw1)

Posted at 6:05 PM on January 2, 2014

my neighbor’s mother-in-law makes $76/hr on the computer. She has been out of work for nine months but last month her pay was $14217 just working on the computer for a few hours.

try this out>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2­3­J­O­B­S.C­­­O­­­­­­M